Ponderosa's WH recordings

The follow up to this tweet is so pathetic:

yeah she was awful but she said great things about me!

This guy is a riot. "She was absolutely awful at her job but I kept her around explicitly for my ego."

Simply the best, better than all the rest. ®

Oh come on dude, you're just saying things about Tom Arnold.

You don't feel what you're saying about Tom Arnold.

Your Tom Arnold credibility is being called into question, sharply.
Fawlty got his Tom Arnold game on point
<mma4>

Fawlty got his Tom Arnold game on point
<mma4>

Welp, I guess you gotta know when to hold em, and know when to change the subject to Arnold Palmer. Boy what a drink.

Shit. I don't feel that, either.

Last edited:
Strawman. Can you actually point to any ways in which this alleged racism has affected his job?
That’s not a straw man. I was just laughing at the idea that you believe racism wouldn’t effect how he would do his job. Couple that with his immoral border policy of separating children’s from parents, his handling of Charlottesville “good people on all sides”, disastrous response to the Puerto Rico damage, “shithole countries” comment, his history in private business of discriminatory rental practices, claim that a judge of Mexican decent couldn’t be impartial, etc. and only and idiot would come to the conclusion that it’s not effecting his policy.

But that aside, you’re still a black guy who said “so what if Trump said the N word”. Tribalism is a motherfucker huh?

Fred Trump was in the Klan, of course his son used the N word.

It's gotten to a point that the media is dictating what people say. Now Omarrosa is implying something shady in regards to Ivanka and her father.

People now know what the media and drones want to hear. You can make money if you are willing to say the things that will make you a hero to the MSM.
Pick your favorite Trump supporter here and look through their posts. Let me know how many times they regurgitate Trump talking points.

Last edited:
The foresight of Trump hiring into his personal team a sleazy, self-promoting reality TV diva who was known for being a selfish and ruthless sleaze.....and then getting burned by her...just a brilliant display of 4D chess.

The irony of it all Mueller is digging for connections/collusion with Russia and Trump and the one who may just take him down is a black girl from Youngstown, Ohio named Omerosa..? Can't wait for Putin to release his recording of their Helsinki private meeting if Trump pisses him off and don't do as told...

Trump be like....
200_d.gif

Last edited:
It is amazing. You know they all sat down and asked what word can be latch onto and repeat over and over.
The fact that this is what every channel is devoting all their resources to is just fucking incredible.

if/when it comes out, or there are reliable/ verifiable sources then go full throttle. Until then, this is just tabloid bullshit.
Trump has dedicated his whole twitter timeline to this the last day and a half. It will always be a joke and a circus because trump is a joke and a circus

Don't know. Trumps Latino support went up 10 points during that whole "kids and cages" hysteria the media was trying to pin on him. Either way your point about tensions with minorities was debunked.

I think you underestimate how many minorities are not race obsessed.
To the best of my knowledge, a recording of Trump calling Latinos w******s during the during the kids in cages media circus hasn’t been released. Maybe next week.

Oh come on dude, you're just saying things about Tom Arnold.

You don't feel what you're saying about Tom Arnold.

Your Tom Arnold credibility is being called into question, sharply.
Fawlty is the real Tom Arnold?

XvuqMi.gif

Trump has dedicated his whole twitter timeline to this the last day and a half. It will always be a joke and a circus because trump is a joke and a circus

Trump's twitter is a joke and a circus.
And if the media decides to focus almost entirely on a joke and a circus, rather than the important things going on in this country and around the world, then they're also a joke and a circus. And then they'll cry about Trump's war on journalists.

That's legit pathetic and telling of how he views someones character. The dude is a seven year old. Eatin McDonalds, thinks the body is a battery, well done steaks, motherfuckin taco bowls on Cinco De Mayo.

LMAO I forgot about the battery analogy.

Legit couldn't believe he said/thinks that.

What a fucking idiot.

I don't think anyone would care if she just went away. Holyshit this administration has been horrible

LMAO I forgot about the battery analogy.

Legit couldn't believe he said/thinks that.

What a fucking idiot.

Or the fact he's such a fucking loser that he pretended to be someone else, or the hands thing, or the fact he bragged about his tower ON 9/11 , or the fact he retweeted racist propaganda, lied about someone having a facelift, insulted POWS, said he doesn't even have to wait to grab women by the pussy, is completely grossed out by blood and when someone almost died all he could think about was the floor, bitched about chain immigration despite his wife lol, repeatedly fucked over contractors to get a better deal, bragged about not paying taxes and a whole slew of fuck ups.

and lets not forget.. he eats his steak well done... and what do we do if someone asks for their steaks well done?
hmlghov965601.gif

That’s not a straw man. I was just laughing at the idea that you believe racism wouldn’t effect how he would do his job. Couple that with his immoral border policy of separating children’s from parents, his handling of Charlottesville “good people on all sides”, disastrous response to the Puerto Rico damage, “shithole countries” comment, his history in private business of discriminatory rental practices, claim that a judge of Mexican decent couldn’t be impartial, etc. and only and idiot would come to the conclusion that it’s not effecting his policy.

But that aside, you’re still a black guy who said “so what if Trump said the N word”. Tribalism is a motherfucker huh?

Do you believe when US citizens are arrested their children go with them to jail?

It's racist now. From this point forward, any general animal related insult directed at a minority, has a racist context to it.

Snake = Racist
Jackass = Racist
Seagull = Racist

It's racist! All of it!

What do you know? You’re nothing but a tapir.

1200px-Schabrackentapir_Tapirus_indicus_Tiergarten-Nuernberg-1.jpg

Back