Ponderosa's WH recordings

It's racist now. From this point forward, any general animal related insult directed at a minority, has a racist context to it.

Snake = Racist
Jackass = Racist
Seagull = Racist

It's racist! All of it!

I don't think it's racist, but it's very unfit behavior for a fucking president. Also he didn't compare her to a dog he called her one, a dehumanization tactic.

And another thing... dude is about to be the first president since 1901 to not have a dog, the fuck doesn't like dogs?

Well done steak, doesn't like dogs, pretends to be someone else to brag about himself, explicitly stated he only kept someone around because they said nice things about him.
<36>

The N word tape is a tool of the devil made to distract the faithful from the gospel of the piss tape. It is the false prophet of gross Trump tapes.

I don't think it's racist, but it's very unfit behavior for a fucking president. Also he didn't compare her to a dog he called her one, a dehumanization tactic.

And another thing... dude is about to be the first president since 1901 to not have a dog, the fuck doesn't like dogs?

Well done steak, doesn't like dogs, pretends to be someone else to brag about himself, explicitly stated he only kept someone around because they said nice things about him.
<36>
There's nothing wrong with a well done steak!

Eats bloody steak, probably eats bloody pussy
If bloody pussy tasted like a medium rare rib eye pan basted in rosemary and thyme compound butter?

tumblr_static_85tyeb4mc7wgkkgogw48wg0kg.gif

my facebook feed is up in arms about how low it is for trump to have called her a dog. i wonder how many of those same people called her much worse when she was still in his good graces?

my facebook feed is up in arms about how low it is for trump to have called her a dog. i wonder how many of those same people called her much worse when she was still in his good graces?
Yeah but they are average Joes. Stooping like that when you are the president looks like some banana republic shit. Duterte style.

Yeah but they are average Joes. Stooping like that when you are the president looks like some banana republic shit. Duterte style.
well, it isnt like we should be surprised when trump says shit like this. we should expect this by now. it doesnt make it right, but its just hypocritical of the left to be all up in arms considering the shit they were calling her just a short time ago.

about 90% of my facebook feed is from black people. most of them calling it racist to call her that, etc. those same people called her much worse than a dog for being a "sell out"

Well done steak, doesn't like dogs, pretends to be someone else to brag about himself, explicitly stated he only kept someone around because they said nice things about him. (fed his ego)
<36>

Reminds me of Obama and Valerie Jarrett:

Valerie Jarrett said:
“I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is. . . . He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability — the extraordinary, uncanny ability — to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually. . . . So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. . . . He’s been bored to death his whole life. He’s just too talented to do what ordinary people do.”

Last edited:
I don't think anyone would care if she just went away. Holyshit this administration has been horrible
I agree here and she’s terrible and so obviously only out there for profit, but I hesitate because I realize there’s value in putting to bed this bullshit out there that some are still clinging to that Trump isn’t racist. Politically it could make him totally toxic and stuff like this will help Democrats win the House.

I’m not placing a lot of value on it btw, but this woman has his administration very nervous. It looks like the N word tapes do exists or at least there’s a good possibility they exist since his team was caught discussing how to handle it if the tapes come out!!

The foresight of Trump hiring into his personal team a sleazy, self-promoting reality TV diva who was known for being a selfish and ruthless sleaze.....and then getting burned by her...just a brilliant display of 4D chess.
Listen, she said very nice things about him. Only the best things, believe me!

Well, Trump himself is a sleazy, self promoting reality TV diva, so I can see the appeal Omarosa would have for him.

Just wondering now what the legal ramifications are for making and releasing this recording. Also wondering why Omarosa would think the recording would paint her in a good/sympathetic light.
He said she was vicious but not smart. Remind you of someone? :)

There is a n word tape, because everything Don the Con denies is the truth. Remember when he denied any contacts with Russia?

I would be absolutely shocked if an upper class white man in his 70s didn't say the N-word throughout most of his adult life.

That’s not a straw man. I was just laughing at the idea that you believe racism wouldn’t effect how he would do his job. Couple that with his immoral border policy of separating children’s from parents, his handling of Charlottesville “good people on all sides”, disastrous response to the Puerto Rico damage, “shithole countries” comment, his history in private business of discriminatory rental practices, claim that a judge of Mexican decent couldn’t be impartial, etc. and only and idiot would come to the conclusion that it’s not effecting his policy.

More strawmen. None of that is racism.

But that aside, you’re still a black guy who said “so what if Trump said the N word”. Tribalism is a motherfucker huh?

Tribalism would be getting angry over inconsequential things from 10 years ago, allegedly, because of racial resentment.

To the best of my knowledge, a recording of Trump calling Latinos w******s during the during the kids in cages media circus hasn’t been released. Maybe next week.

New poll just released, Trump up to 31% with African Americans. This is after two years of continuous accusations of racism. The race card doesn't work like it used to.

More strawmen. None of that is racism.

Tribalism would be getting angry over inconsequential things from 10 years ago, allegedly, because of racial resentment.
Can you please learn what a strawman argument is? You're not making sense because you probably don't know what that term means in philosophy.

Also, these are not inconsequential things. You're generally a waste of time but I felt like it was worthy to point out how tribalism just totally blinds people and you're the quintessential case in the war room. So thanks for being an example of the thinking people should avoid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back