Up to 11 years of jail for French skinheads involved in death of Antifa teen

Are you claiming that is equal murder?

Goading violence that may lead to death for one party or both is equal to murder, sure. Unless you are talking about murdering a puppy, or small child for no reason. Even goading violence that may lead to serious debilitating injury can be greater than murder depending on the injury. But that is getting semantic.

Yes. he didnt murder anyone.

Because there was no other way to express himself other than goading the other party into violence.

You ever hear the phrase, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

Dislike antifa all you want, I’ve never heard of an alledged antifa member killing anyone.

Antifa is comprised of a bunch of hippie retards playing out an Inglorious Basterds fantasy. They are cowards in masks who throw bottles, hit people with sticks and bike-locks, throw sucker punches and beat up old people. They are an embarrassing joke and the liberal media should be ashamed for rationalizing their ridiculous behaviour. There are a lot of people who have said Antifa idiots are going to get seriously hurt once the big boys come out to play. It looks like that happened in France.

Story says antifa waited for them outside.
Wannabe tough guy bit off more than he could chew, no tears shed here.

Play stupid games.

I stand by the serious conviction of a crime, although I'm not sure if I would agree beyond involuntary manslaughter in this case, since I don't care to waste time reviewing details, but only because I believe in the preservation of law and justice. I have zero sympathy for the #antifa victim.

We need a Dana White meme for this. "So you wanna be a fucking gangster?"

They have a specific charge between manslaughter and murder called, "violence ayant entraîné la mort sans intention de la donner" or "violence causing death without the intent to kill".
Maximum sentence is 20 years.

Play stupid games.

I stand by the serious conviction of a crime, although I'm not sure if I would agree beyond involuntary manslaughter in this case, since I don't care to waste time reviewing details, but only because I believe in the preservation of law and justice. I have zero sympathy for the #antifa victim.

We need a Dana White meme for this. "So you wanna be a fucking gangster?"
I'll note this post for future reference.

Goading violence that may lead to death for one party or both is equal to murder, sure. Unless you are talking about murdering a puppy, or small child for no reason. Even goading violence that may lead to serious debilitating injury can be greater than murder depending on the injury. But that is getting semantic.

well literally any violence could lead to a death. so every drunk moron getting into a fight outside a bar is just as bad or worse than a murderer to you?

Thats fucking retarded.

I took a look at the link and it is garbage. Almost all the words are spelled wrong and some of them have weird symbols. Please check your sources before posting. Seriously.

It's garbage cause you can't read French or because it comes from a French daily newspaper (Le Parisien) - first link?..

lol.

Last edited:
They have a specific charge between manslaughter and murder called, "violence ayant entraîné la mort sans intention de la donner" or "violence causing death without the intent to kill".
Maximum sentence is 20 years.
The more you know

Antifa is comprised of a bunch of hippie retards playing out an Inglorious Basterds fantasy. They are cowards in masks who throw bottles, hit people with sticks and bike-locks, throw sucker punches and beat up old people. They are an embarrassing joke and the liberal media should be ashamed for rationalizing their ridiculous behaviour. There are a lot of people who have said Antifa idiots are going to get seriously hurt once the big boys come out to play. It looks like that happened in France.

Um, no.

Many sides
In a situation where the Antifa lads were waiting for the neo-Nazis in order to fight them, it does in fact seem like there are many sides.

That said, you hit someone with a weapon and kill him you are lucky not to be getting much more than seven and eleven eyars.

The Neo-Nazis names are Esteban Morillo and Samuel Dufour ?
<6>

Not exactly SS material if your first name is Samuel.

I should point out that as well as the witness reports about the brass knuckles (one witness was a member of the accused's group), the SMS saying "we bashed them with those brass knuckles" and the claims of the antifa mob that they used brass knuckles, the police also found brass knuckles at the accused's house when they searched it after the arrest.
Also, while the victim might have called them Nazis and taunted them, the accused were directed to leave the building in a different direction by the security guard and they ignored him. One of the accused had also been specifically called to go there and fight.
So the "self defence" claim was rightly rejected.

source.gif

Because there was no other way to express himself other than goading the other party into violence.

You ever hear the phrase, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

Story says antifa waited for them outside.
Wannabe tough guy bit off more than he could chew, no tears shed here.

The issue was whether or not the skinheads used a brassknuckle. In the French law, "upgrading" a fight by bringing weapons, or "better" weapons, can be more serious than starting the fight. The sentence would have been far smaller if Méric died from "regular" punches, or if the skinheads did use a brassknuckle but the Antifa drew a gun first.

I am sure it is prestigious. However Political science is not.

Political sciences is the only thing taught there, higher education is very specialized in France and, to be fair, quite labyrinthine. Unless you are in a small country town, you can't find one college with every majors, it will be divided among smaller independent colleges (one only for sciences, one only for law and economics, for humanities...) and the Grande Ecoles (usually more prestigious than College but you have to pass a specific exam) are even more specialized. That's partly why we don't do well in international college rankings.

Back