I think I'll start taking steroids

m96jjd.jpg

No I work in real estate. It won't help your career, it just opens up more opportunities

This guy is also a real estate agent/manager
sadik-hadzovic-ifbb-mens-physique-pro-giorgenti-new-york-long-island-mens-suits-clothes-620x350-300x169.png

sadik.jpg

Seems to me you just want to pose for pictures on Instagram... The real estate thing might be getting in the way.

<Fedor23> But you have plenty of time for clanking irons if you're a real estate agent.

Why not go all in and by some cocaine and some heroine too.

Yolo

Actually a lot of body builders end up addicted to hard drugs or pain killers as well. Might have something to do with a personality disorder, but I'm no authority on said matters.

Maybe you should invest in professional development, networking and education to help your career...not roids

Although tren may help you flip burgers faster
I've been doing that for two years, my career went down the toilet ever since. True story.

I hate to go full incel on this topic, but honestly at my age if a cycle or two would broaden my shoulders or sharpen my jaw a bit without too many serious downsides I would consider it.

Don’t ruin your UFC career taking gear Al, shit you just had a good fight against khabib man

Last edited:
could give you heart problems. don't you want to see your grand kids graduate highschool?
Youll be fine. Heart problems come from increased estradiol, not testosterone. Use an AI and youll be fine. I suggest checking out r/steroids on reddit

Don’t listen to any of these cans telling you not to.

Make sure you don’t get cheap shit either and post your gains.

Actually a lot of body builders end up addicted to hard drugs or pain killers as well. Might have something to do with a personality disorder, but I'm no authority on said matters.
Its because when they get off, theyre depressed and need to compensate from the lack of dopamine that comes with low testosterone

I can tell by this post that you've really thought this through and are taking the pragmatic and methodical approach!

You'll reap what you sew and get what you deserve.
Lol at acting like taking steroids is imorral. Look at my boy arnold: took steroids, became mr olympia, highestbpaid actor of the 90s, became governer, bounced back from an illegitmate son, and hes still on trt today!

Why not TRT? or combination low dose HGH with TRT?

When I am over 40 I'm totally gonna go full TRT. Many UFC fighters plan on getting on it when they retire and don't have to worry about PED testing.

Celebrities like Mel Gibson and Joe Rogan get stem cell injections for serious joint injuries and TRT for energy, muscle development, better sleep, productivity, etc.

Lol at acting like taking steroids is imorral. Look at my boy arnold: took steroids, became mr olympia, highestbpaid actor of the 90s, became governer, bounced back from an illegitmate son, and hes still on trt today!

Lol , at acting like your level of reading comprehension exceeds that of my 1st grader. Its not immoral , its just fucking dumb unless there is some obvious and high % incentive for doing so.

Let us know when you become Mr Universe , tool.

Best option if $$ is not a concern: low dose HGH (if you dose too high you end up with a bigger face like Tito Ortiz and Stallone).

TRT is cheaper and therefore the better alternative for most people. Easier to get as well.

TRT has side effects that don't effect most people on it:

-premature balding (only if you are predisposed to balding already...that's why Chael Sonnen has a full head of hair while Joe Rogan went full bald about 8 years ago.

-Red + bloated face: Some users get it, some don't. Chael said his skin got better while on TRT, and a few online posters have said as much. However it seems more common to get a bloated (water retention) and red (blood cell count going up).

-infertility: not so much an issue if you take HCG along with TRT, which is what most users do already.

Those are the ones that stand out to me. If not for these potential side effects, I would already be on TRT.

being muscular is a detriment to most careers because people will perceive you as vain and untrustworthy. Definitely wont help a real estate agent unless his clientele are all horny single MILFs.
You've got me thinking about starting a new career in real estate targeting that niche market!

Back