I think I'll start taking steroids

damn homey on that TRT

him before
always-sunny-philadelphia-6.jpg
that's not necessarily roids. He's been bulking for a few years and lifting so a good cut will finally reveal everything underneath. I was bigger than his "after" pic after cutting from 230 to 190. Couldnt keep it at low body fat so I'm fluffy again.

being muscular is a detriment to most careers because people will perceive you as vain and untrustworthy. Definitely wont help a real estate agent unless his clientele are all horny single MILFs.

I actually find it helps me in my job in IT. Looking black is also probably a contributing factor. My company has literally started sending me to the clients who are "problems" because they wont say shit to me. One of the ladies in my main office is a bitch to everyone since I've been here she's been nothing but nice to me. My coworker who switches offices with me every week constantly has issues with her talking shit to him. One day he was getting coffee and she said to him "What are you doing here?". She's never said anything like that to me in the morning.

that's not necessarily roids. He's been bulking for a few years and lifting so a good cut will finally reveal everything underneath. I was bigger than his "after" pic after cutting from 230 to 190. Couldnt keep it at low body fat so I'm fluffy again.

Yep I used to do this all the time go from 170 to 210 and then cut back down. I stopped though I hate bulking up it's hard as fuck for me to gain weight. Just maintaining what I have now is ridiculous.

Back