I think I'll start taking steroids

I'll probably wait until I'm in my 50's when my T levels are lower. I'm going to be like Vince McMahon when I'm old too.

Could be worse things in life than be turbo jacked and have a dick that works like a 16 year olds when you're 70.
just don't get so swoll that you lose agility, and end up blowing BOTH quads simply trying to slide into the ring ala our main man Vince hahaha

Featured-Image-2-286x286.png

I would try donkey milk, you can absorb the GH more because donkeys have one stomach like humans or try to find isolated GH from maternal milk, some use human milk too.
Thats sounds like some stroooong bro science. But im going to look into it lol

Thats sounds like some stroooong bro science. But im going to look into it lol

Ok some real science is here, educate yourself it took some time to gather the info.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_milk
In donkey mammary secretion, defatted or not, growth factors and hormones have also been determined. In detail, donkey mammary secretions contain human-like leptin at levels close to human milk (3.35 e 5.32 ng/mL milk).[11]The bioactive peptides insulin like growth factor 1 IGF-1 ghrelin and triiodothyronine were also found in frozen donkey milk. These molecules, and many others present in human milk, are increasingly receiving attention from a nutraceutical point of view because of their potential direct role in regulating food intake, metabolism, and infant body condition.[11]

IGF-1 is a primary mediator of the effects of growth hormone (GH). Growth hormone is made in the anterior pituitary gland, is released into the blood stream, and then stimulates the liver to produce IGF-1. IGF-1 then stimulates systemic body growth, and has growth-promoting effects on almost every cell in the body, especially skeletal muscle, cartilage, bone, liver, kidney, nerve, skin, hematopoietic, and lung cells. In addition to the insulin-like effects, IGF-1 can also regulate cellular DNA synthesis.[12]

Part of this signaling may be via IGF1R/Insulin Receptor heterodimers (the reason for the confusion is that binding studies show that IGF1 binds the insulin receptor 100-fold less well than insulin, yet that does not correlate with the actual potency of IGF1 in vivo at inducing phosphorylation of the insulin receptor, and hypoglycemia).[medical citation needed]

http://pathwaymaps.com/maps/723

Upon Insulin stimulation, mTOR phosphorylates Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E binding protein 1 ( 4E-BP1 ) leading to the formation of an active eIF-4F complex . The eIF4F complex is composed of Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E ( eIF4E ), the cap-binding protein, eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4 gamma, 1 -3 ( eIF4G1/3 ), a large polypeptide with binding sites for a number of other proteins, including eIF4E, and an ATP-dependent RNA-helicase Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4A ( eIF4A ).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eukaryotic_initiation_factor_4F

Last edited:
Steroids aren’t going to help you sell houses you goon

Fuck chemicals. I changed my diet and changed my life. I’ll never look like a bodybuilder or even a fitness model. Or even a guy that looks jacked in a shirt. But I look better than most guys my age and that’s all that matters. Women love it. Just do the best with what you got and hang in areas where you can be top of the heap. Like even if I was out of shape, I would go to sports bars where guys wear football jerseys and ball caps, bad sneakers, weird facial hair, and eat like pigs. I wear a nice shirt, comb my hair, shave, look clean and bam, I’m a hard 8 in a sea of 4s.

Fuck chemicals. I changed my diet and changed my life. I’ll never look like a bodybuilder or even a fitness model. Or even a guy that looks jacked in a shirt. But I look better than most guys my age and that’s all that matters. Women love it. Just do the best with what you got and hang in areas where you can be top of the heap. Like even if I was out of shape, I would go to sports bars where guys wear football jerseys and ball caps, bad sneakers, weird facial hair, and eat like pigs. I wear a nice shirt, comb my hair, shave, look clean and bam, I’m a hard 8 in a sea of 4s.
This. Most chicks don't care about a dude being "jacked." Maybe young chicks between 18-25 or something, but I don't date that age group anyway. Most dudes that go for jacked look do it to impress other dudes as a power thing. Ironically, if they are doing it for chicks, the irony is that chicks don't really care. Of course they don't want a fat slob, but being muscular is not the end all be all to get women. I stay in shape cause it makes me feel better, not cause of women. And conversely by feeling better and looking better I attract more women than if I didn't feel better. Simple. Game helps too lol.

Keep tabs on the diminishing peen size

Only pussies take steroids. Unless you make your living with your body or you're an actor trying to get in shape for a role, it's one of the most pathetic things that a person can do.

being muscular is a detriment to most careers because people will perceive you as vain and untrustworthy. Definitely wont help a real estate agent unless his clientele are all horny single MILFs.

You know that even (hetero) men even show preferential treatment toward men deemed more attractive? Not justifying OP's use at all though.

This. Most chicks don't care about a dude being "jacked." Maybe young chicks between 18-25 or something, but I don't date that age group anyway. Most dudes that go for jacked look do it to impress other dudes as a power thing. Ironically, if they are doing it for chicks, the irony is that chicks don't really care. Of course they don't want a fat slob, but being muscular is not the end all be all to get women. I stay in shape cause it makes me feel better, not cause of women. And conversely by feeling better and looking better I attract more women than if I didn't feel better. Simple. Game helps too lol.

Leave it to Sherdog. Always tell women what they want. I’m sure they’d love your flabby asses over Ryan Reynolds or some shit.

If anyone want to raise their test levels, try to start naturally. I was able to raise mine a significant amount with zinc, magnesium, sporadic DHEA, and lots of pomegranate juice.

If done right there are very few draw backs the numbers of people that have done steroids is huge.

You can absolutely keep most gains, it's just most people find it hard to motivate themselves to train when off gear because it's not a constant PR after PR in the gym. Dedication and discipline is the base of all that is good.

If.you do it log it up for us

Leave it to Sherdog. Always tell women what they want. I’m sure they’d love your flabby asses over Ryan Reynolds or some shit.

If anyone want to raise their test levels, try to start naturally. I was able to raise mine a significant amount with zinc, magnesium, sporadic DHEA, and lots of pomegranate juice.
But u know what they want , right ? Lol. Listen smartass I wasn’t saying being in shape wasn’t important for overall health and well being , Its just that I’ve seen tons of jacked dudes get no women cause they ain’t got no game . When I was 30 pounds heavier I still got bitches . Why? Cause I’m a good talker. Is it better now ? For sure . And I take a lot of supplements to boost my T naturally . Have a good day sir . Really .

But u know what they want , right ? Lol. Listen smartass I wasn’t saying being in shape wasn’t important for overall health and well being , Its just that I’ve seen tons of jacked dudes get no women cause they ain’t got no game . When I was 30 pounds heavier I still got bitches . Why? Cause I’m a good talker. Is it better now ? For sure . And I take a lot of supplements to boost my T naturally . Have a good day sir . Really .

I bet you’re the coolest person you know.

When you ejaculate, do you congratulate yourself?
Got you on ignore asshole. Enjoy sending messages to the empty air fuckboy. Learn how to be nicer in the future like your mama taught you. Oh wait that's right, she wasn't around , my bad. Tell her I said "hi" though and that she needs to call me.

Got you on ignore asshole. Enjoy sending messages to the empty air fuckboy. Learn how to be nicer in the future like your mama taught you. Oh wait that's right, she wasn't around , my bad. Tell her I said "hi" though and that she needs to call me.

The empty air I’ll post into will certainly have more oxygen than the vacuum you’ll be willingly living in. This whole Internet forum thing may not be for you if you didn’t realize I was messing with you based on the ridiculous question in my last post. Maybe you should work on that thin skin while you’re in self imposed exile. I have no doubt you’ll read this even though you’ve pretended to put me on your ignore list.

Back