I think I'll start taking steroids

It's not about taking roids it's about what roids you're gonna take and who is gonna manage them, that means a lot of money.

How old are you? You are way better of on doing age management medicine. Testosterone and thyroid will do way more for you than steroids and its good for you.

Testosterone is a steroid bruh. The amount of people doing steroids is too high and people don't admit it either, they think they're taking a supplement, many supplements have steroids in them.

I would try donkey milk, you can absorb the GH more because donkeys have one stomach like humans or try to find isolated GH from maternal milk, some use human milk too.

Ok but on this site the distinction between testosterone and steroids is always very clear in my experience.

No its a steroid, many steroids are analogues of testosterone , that is they hit the same cell receptors but they have side effects.

Last edited:
No its a steroid, many steroids are analogues of testosterone , that is they hit the same cell receptors but they have side effects. So that's why so many people say they don't do steroids, I mean if you name half of the steroids not steroids you're not doing steroids.{<huh}

So instead of shooting the cheaper analogues of testosterone you shoot the real thing and now it's not a steroid.

I said OK its a steroid in my last post.......

My point is that tst and thyroid are doing wonders for people and are considered to be very healthy and good done in the right amounts under the supervision of a knowledgeable doctor and its not very expensive either.

Do it, bro.
Fuck that bitch called 'Life'
Juice your fucking brains out!!111111!!!!
:meow:

You could probably get on some Testosterone. There are clinics for men's health that will do blood work and might prescribe you some T along with HCG and an AI.

because why tf not? Yolo

I already have a kid, I've been having a hard time lately with my career and I think steroids may open up more opportunities, give you more confidence, etc

Am I naive or what do you guys think?

(I work in real estate, so I'm not an athlete or a competitor)
Do whatever you want. I will do it when my test levels start to deteriorate.

Ive thought about it but then asked myself why. Im already thin and in better shape than most people.

i'm thinking whatever say Zac Effron used for Baywatch apparently works wonders

You're better off taking small doses of lsd every morning. It will help with creativity and you'll have an excuse not to drive anywhere

Gotta have insecurity issues to want To get that unnaturally big and ripped

Go for it. You will still be a pussy tho

I'll probably wait until I'm in my 50's when my T levels are lower. I'm going to be like Vince McMahon when I'm old too.

Could be worse things in life than be turbo jacked and have a dick that works like a 16 year olds when you're 70.

because why tf not? Yolo

I already have a kid, I've been having a hard time lately with my career and I think steroids may open up more opportunities, give you more confidence, etc

Am I naive or what do you guys think?

(I work in real estate, so I'm not an athlete or a competitor)

You deserve to be the human that science can create. I support your decision.

It goes away. That's the problem. I lost a job because my test dropped super low after about 6 months after getting off the only time I did them in my mid-20s. As much as there is good feelings, and some confidence that comes with them, if you get off and have a T drop, people will tell, and treat you accordingly.

So it's up to you. If you are shooting for one promotion that would put you where you want to be, go for it. But it's not fully "real." It's not all "you." Your brain will tell you it is.

Back