Portland's Far Left directing traffic this weekend

I'm always confused by situations like this. Blocking traffic must be illegal right? So ticket them and tell them to leave. If they refuse to leave, then arrest them. It seems like such a simple situation to remedy.

I'm always confused by situations like this. Blocking traffic must be illegal right? So ticket them and tell them to leave. If they refuse to leave, then arrest them. It seems like such a simple situation to remedy.
The higher ups are leftists. The cops are told to stand down and let Antifa run amok. The same thing happened in Charlottesville.

so people are arguing this a 'non story'?

so the complete loss of law and order in a major city is 'nothing'?

word?

Then pretend like we're talking about some neo-nazis then. Yet again, If the crowd is surrounding your vehicle, you do not stop. You can crawl through at a snails pace, but you are putting yourself in a potentially very dangerous situation by letting your car come to a stop. Take it or leave it. And given the escalation that we're seeing its probably advice that could save you life though. You are welcome.
If some skinheads are blocking traffic, I'm not going to assume the worst and then try to run them over. Especially not if they offer a detour to direct me away from their protest, in which case I'll take the path of least resistance and take the detour.

But sure, I'll heed your words if people like you succeed in bringing about a white ethnostate in the US and try to segregate people like me into ghettos. I trust if that happens you'll put in a good word for me and allow me to have some joints or extra porridge in the transition camps.
so people are arguing this a 'non story'?

word?
Lol at complete loss of law and order in a major city. Roughly 100 protestors blocked a street and tried to redirect traffic away from their protest. Its a nothingburger.

The problem is they're an extra government organization that's unofficially tied to or has sympathy from the ruling (effectively permanent) class. Before I thought this situation in the US was only plausibly going to go kinetic. Now, I think its likely if not imminent.

The higher ups are leftists. The cops are told to stand down and let Antifa run amok. The same thing happened in Charlottesville.

If that's the case then it's an absurd approach. I have no issue with giving protesters the space to protest in a legal way. Protest is somewhat vital to free speech, and attempting to shut down peaceful protests would go against our principles as a nation. Blocking traffic is illegal and dangerous though. You can't let people break laws as part of a protest when your entire job is enforcing the law.

The twitter guy in my OP said on the news that this protest/riot was a Portland group associated with Black Lives Matter. Them and Antifa probably overlap quite a bit, probably often it's the same people rioting and protesting.

Nazis and Republicans also overlap quite a bit

BLM and Antifa are both funded by the same people.

This is what happens when Klantifa runs into a black guy who isn't paid off by Soros.

and this...

Blacks ain't about all that fruity bullshit.

We are living in a South Park episode

What a time to be alive!!!!

If that's the case then it's an absurd approach. I have no issue with giving protesters the space to protest in a legal way. Protest is somewhat vital to free speech, and attempting to shut down peaceful protests would go against our principles as a nation. Blocking traffic is illegal and dangerous though. You can't let people break laws as part of a protest when your entire job is enforcing the law.
Yep. That's why this is a story. It's not the fact that Antifa is a bunch of hooligans - we already knew that - but that they have effectively taken control of the city and established mob law.

I know cops who work in Santa Ana. They are routinely told to stand down in cases like this. They HATE it! But what can they do? They break orders they are screwed.

This is what sucks. Do you think cops would stand down if a squad car was surrounded like that. Or a motor cop

If some skinheads are blocking traffic, I'm not going to assume the worst and then try to run them over. Especially not if they offer a detour to direct me away from their protest, in which case I'll take the path of least resistance and take the detour.

But sure, I'll heed your words if people like you succeed in bringing about a white ethnostate in the US and try to segregate people like me into ghettos. I trust if that happens you'll put in a good word for me and allow me to have some joints or extra porridge in the transition camps.

Lol at complete loss of law and order in a major city. Roughly 100 protestors blocked a street and tried to redirect traffic away from their protest. Its a nothingburger.

I don't want to segregate you, and I would have nothing to do with a movement if it did. I just want whites to segregate themselves in a part of the US territory. As a whole, the US is already lost. However, and I say this with honesty, I find it incredibly tragic. I wish there weren't differences in neurotypical behavior among populations of people. I wish a person's ethnicity, culture and most importantly their political beliefs weren't informed by their ancestral ecology. If populations could be governed together without having a racially oriented identity, I would love it. That's just not the world we live in.

I know cops who work in Santa Ana. They are routinely told to stand down in cases like this. They HATE it! But what can they do? They break orders they are screwed.

This is what sucks. Do you think cops would stand down if a squad car was surrounded like that. Or a motor cop

Now I'm hoping Antifa surrounds a squad car.

Unrelated, but I was in New Orleans this weekend and the motorcycle cops there are able to hang out with paraders and smoke cigars on their bikes. It was like a scene from a movie. Coolest cop ever, lol.

any time a street is blocked, that's loss of law and order....

not sure if serious. Besides the obvious safety issues, it also effects transportation of goods/commerce.

Now I'm hoping Antifa surrounds a squad car.

Unrelated, but I was in New Orleans this weekend and the motorcycle cops there hang out with paraders and smoke cigars on their bikes. It was like a scene from a movie.

I could actually see it happen

Sounds like they need more Samoans...

The irony is that police are the only thing stopping Antifa from being completely annihilated. The only reason we don't beat the shit out of them is because we don't want to go to jail. No one actually fears these pencil necked pussies. We're just waiting for the go-ahead.

any time a street is blocked, that's loss of law and order....

not sure if serious. Besides the obvious safety issues, it also effects transportation of goods/commerce.
Don't be dishonest ya cunt, you said this
There was not a complete loss of law and order in Portland, there was roughly 100 protestors blocking one street. You're making it seem like it was a Bane style takeover of Portland.

The irony is that police are the only thing stopping Antifa from being completely annihilated. The only reason we don't beat the shit out of them is because we don't want to go to jail. No one actually fears these pencil necked pussies. We're just waiting for the go-ahead.

The unfortunate part is that we're starting to see how history rhymes here. The US has a heavy martial culture, so as Antifa's activities keep pushing the envelope its going to have a reaction. And that reaction is probably going to look like a Brown-shirt redeux American style.

Back