Portland's Far Left directing traffic this weekend

But the police really need to shut this stuff down immediately. You can't allow people to break the law because you think that enforcing the law might cause more issues.
It isn't that Portland PD thinks that enforcing the law will cause more issues. It's starting to feel like the mayor is doing it because they politically buy into it.

Unrelated to the protestor's being run over but it shows where Portland might be politically:
https://www.kdrv.com/content/news/I...nvestigation-of-Portland-Mayor-495183971.html

The Oregonian/OregonLive reports the National ICE Council claims in letters sent Wednesday to officials that Ted Wheeler committed official misconduct or violated the U.S. Constitution by directing Portland police not to respond to some calls for service during a protest this summer at the ICE office.

Attorney Sean Riddell who penned the letters claims the mayor's actions were "to advance his own personal political agenda, advance his political career and punish citizens he perceived to hold alternative political beliefs."

The mayor Wheeler said the letter is a misrepresentation and that what Riddell said will fall apart at trial but part of me feels like this is just the mayor saying that because it's expected to be said.

There isn't a left-winger alive that isn't a complete and total retard.

I had to go back and watch the videos again to make sure I had the right take on this but those protesters were not just blocking traffic, they were a threatening mob clearly on the brink of violence, in some cases over the brink. If I'm in my car and you physically threaten me as a member of a mob at that point I believe any level of self defense is defensible. If I accelerate you best get the fuck out of way I guess, if you attack further time for you to find out whether or not I am armed, and you're not going to like the answer. In the spirit of full disclosure, I am from North Carolina so I'm a bit extra pissed from the videos and might be venting a bit.

I'm going to have to side with civilized society here and say these protesters are scum and should be treated accordingly. The inaction of the police here is disgusting and pathetic. My condemnation here is completely separate from my overall political views and should be seen as such.

I had to go back and watch the videos again to make sure I had the right take on this but those protesters were not just blocking traffic, they were a threatening mob clearly on the brink of violence, in some cases over the brink. If I'm in my car and you physically threaten me as a member of a mob at that point I believe any level of self defense is defensible. If I accelerate you best get the fuck out of way I guess, if you attack further time for you to find out whether or not I am armed, and you're not going to like the answer. In the spirit of full disclosure, I am from North Carolina so I'm a bit extra pissed from the videos and might be venting a bit.

I'm going to have to side with civilized society here and say these protesters are scum and should be treated accordingly. The inaction of the police here disgusting and pathetic. My condemnation here is completely separate from my overall political views and should be seen as such.
In fairness to the cops, word is that they were told by the mayor to let the mob do their thing. The Portland mayor is said to be very left and sympathetic to their causes.

Last edited:
which is really weird because he's usually a solid poster..

but for some bizarre reason he's gone full retard ITT and blatantly distorting what took place.
Honestly it's wild. As bad a beatdown as I've ever seen on this forum.

Poor guy is gonna be in the concussion protocol for months.

I had to go back and watch the videos again to make sure I had the right take on this but those protesters were not just blocking traffic, they were a threatening mob clearly on the brink of violence, in some cases over the brink.
That's what Antifa does. They are not "protesters." Wanna know how I know this? If you ever ask them to articulate what the hell they are protesting, they can't do it. They are just there to cause chaos and terrorize people. Most are on drugs or mentally ill.

I'm going to have to side with civilized society here and say these protesters are scum and should be treated accordingly. The inaction of the police here is disgusting and pathetic. My condemnation here is completely separate from my overall political views and should be seen as such.
Remember Reginald Denny?
Well, he probably doesn't...
If I see a troupe of violent idiots surrounding my car with my white as fuck family inside, I'm hitting the gas. If some degenerate freak is unlucky enough or foolish enough to be in my path, I'm not going to feel a single ounce of remorse.

That's what Antifa does. They are not "protesters." Wanna know how I know this? If you ever ask them to articulate what the hell they are protesting, they can't do it. They are just there to cause chaos and terrorize people. Most are on drugs or mentally ill.
Yeah, they're not a very bright bunch.
They're not protestors, they're a violent left wing mob of humanoid cockroaches.

Blocking traffic counts as terrorizing? You must be a real pussy irl.

They were blocking and redirecting traffic, that's primarily what they were doing. The nightsticks came out after a driver drove through them and endangered one of the protestors. Someone blocking traffic while wearing a mask doesn't justify trying to run them over.

Blocking traffic is not in itself terrorizing. And yes, that's primarily what they were doing. But secondarily they had weapons and were screaming racist epithets and threatening violence. So yeah, they were terrorizing people while blocking traffic.

Has Kafir-Kunt committed E-suicide yet?

lol. what a fu*king joke.

It read like he was getting a little raddled from defending his rather indefensible position. He didn't tuck tail though. I for one respect the guy.

Vote Red. If Dems win control and turn America into lawless shitholes like Portland, I don't see any other solution besides violence. You can't reason with the mentally ill.

Yeah, at this trajectory the fighting is inevitable whether any given single person votes Red anyway. IMO, someone's best vote is to build a tight knit community, and have people in it that are good with violence.

What I don't understand is these pussies never try that shit when I'm up there

Yeah, at this trajectory the fighting is inevitable whether any given single person votes Red anyway. IMO, someone's best vote is to build a tight knit community, and have people in it that are good with violence.
More preppers than you might realize.

I did, at one point. but he went complete retard in this thread.

Yeah, he'd have to write some silly shit consistently for me to sufficiently alter my opinion. Frankly I think he was just painted into a corner.

More preppers than you might realize.

Great point. The problem is that kind of thing predisposes people to being to individualistic. I'd bet better survival outcomes come from strong community ties.

Back