Portland's Far Left directing traffic this weekend

Blocking traffic is not in itself terrorizing. And yes, that's primarily what they were doing. But secondarily they had weapons and were screaming racist epithets and threatening violence. So yeah, they were terrorizing people while blocking traffic.
How is blocking traffic not terrorizing? Anytime a groups of people prevents you from moving that is terrifying. Those of us old enough to remember Reginald Denny know what happens if you get surrounded even when I’m a vehicle. If you block or surround my car I am going over you. I need to protect myself and my family. You cannot take chances especially when there is a mob around you.

How is blocking traffic not terrorizing? Anytime a groups of people prevents you from moving that is terrifying. Those of us old enough to remember Reginald Denny know what happens if you get surrounded even when I’m a vehicle. If you block or surround my car I am going over you. I need to protect myself and my family. You cannot take chances especially when there is a mob around you.

@Kafir-kun and for those that don't know the reference.

Great point. The problem is that kind of thing predisposes people to being to individualistic. I'd bet better survival outcomes come from strong community ties.
Oh I agree, and while much of such planning is geared around the idea of individualistic or family survival more and more are realizing the value of making connections with other liked minded people and having plans that incorporate communities comprised of such people and families.

Fun Fact: Did you know that Mormon leadership encourages, or at least used to encourage, their members to keep three months to a year's worth of supplies such as food for disasters and emergencies.

It read like he was getting a little raddled from defending his rather indefensible position. He didn't tuck tail though. I for one respect the guy.

<DisgustingHHH>
He runs from me. Can't handle the truth about Islam.

Oh I agree, and while much of such planning is geared around the idea of individualistic or family survival more and more are realizing the value of making connections with other liked minded people and having plans that incorporate communities comprised of such people and families.

Fun Fact: Did you know that Mormon leadership encourages, or at least used to encourage, their members to keep three months to a year's worth of supplies such as food for disasters and emergencies.

I've seen that actually. Utah's the shit.

But sure, I'll heed your words if people like you succeed in bringing about a white ethnostate in the US and try to segregate people like me into ghettos. I trust if that happens you'll put in a good word for me and allow me to have some joints or extra porridge in the transition camps.
tenor.gif
@ thinking you're going to be rounded up.

The rational left...

This city needs to crack down, this state needs to be flipped upside down and shook for an election

There are literal terrorists roaming the streets blocking traffic, and our mayor and governor do nothing.

There’s a red wave coming

Blocking traffic is not in itself terrorizing. And yes, that's primarily what they were doing. But secondarily they had weapons and were screaming racist epithets and threatening violence. So yeah, they were terrorizing people while blocking traffic.
I think that's stretching the use of the word terrorizing. I don't consider being a cunt terrorizing. They were saying nasty shit but the only vehicle that got terrorized was the one that drove through them.
Yeah, I tried red piling him on the race issue a few weeks ago. He wasn't moving very much in face of the data I don't think.
You're the one who actually left after I started posting data. I don't want to go down the white nationalist rabbit hole with you here and I don't blame you for bailing if you just got bored but don't misrepresent it.
I did, at one point. but he went complete retard in this thread.
Has Kafir-Kunt committed E-suicide yet?

lol. what a fu*king joke.
Rich coming from you. Only @IngaVovchanchyn and @Greoric actually tried to engage with the points I was making. You're just a little limp dick shit from the peanut gallery, par the course for a pea brain like you.

I think that's stretching the use of the word terrorizing. I don't consider being a cunt terrorizing. They were saying nasty shit but the only vehicle that got terrorized was the one that drove through them.

You're the one who actually left after I started posting data. I don't want to go down the white nationalist rabbit hole with you here and I don't blame you for bailing if you just got bored but don't misrepresent it.

Rich coming from you. Only @IngaVovchanchyn and @Greoric actually tried to engage with the points I was making. You're just a little limp dick shit from the peanut gallery, par the course for a pea brain like you.

You are my favorite liberal poster.... by a fucking mile.

says the guy defending Anti-fa and terrorizing motorists. no wonder you're defending them...because you probably are a lot like them in real life.

masked, pu$$y. wouldn't be surprised if you were fond of sexually assaulting women as well ...
but please...continue the charade you criminal piece of $Hit

says the guy defending Anti-fa and terrorizing motorists. no wonder you're defending them...because you probably are a lot like them in real life.

masked, pu$$y. wouldn't be surprised if you were fond of sexually assaulting women as well ...
but please...continue the charade you criminal piece of $Hit
Yeah I'm the criminal, not the sick fuck talking about running people over. Get a clue you sociopath. And what kind of man types like that? What are you, a child?

No bitch. just calling you out, for the criminal POS you are.
Yeah while typing like a middle school student. You gonna keep projecting with this accusation here? Just admit it, who did you run over all those years ago? Where did you hide the body?

Answer my earlier question.
Well since you did strain your pea brain long enough to come up withh one its only fair I respect your effort and answer it.
@Kafir-kun , do you believe it should be illegal to damage another person's vehicle with a baton and obstruct traffic?
Yes to both but obstructing traffic should be legal as a form of protest. People have the right to assemble and to protest and blocking traffic is a legit protest tactic.

Riddle me this then numb nuts, is blocking traffic justification for vehicular assault even if the protestors offer a detour route?

Riddle me this then numb nuts, is blocking traffic justification for vehicular assault even if the protestors offer a detour route?

This is where we differ...you are mischaracterizing the events again. They weren't simply "obstructing traffic." They surrounding a vehicle and beat on it with batons and other foreign instruments.

Now imagine...just imagine had that been you, with your family in that vehicle. what would you do?

now, if they were peacefully protesting and obstructing traffic, no that doesn't warrant vehicular assault.

This is where we differ...you are mischaracterizing the events again. They weren't simply "obstructing traffic." They surrounding a vehicle and beat on it with batons and other foreign instruments.

Now imagine...just imagine had that been you, with your family in that vehicle. what would you do?
If it was my family and I in the vehicle I wouldn't have tried to drive through the protestors like the old guy did. The only vehicle based on the footage we saw was the one that drove through the protestors.
now, if they were peacefully protesting and obstructing traffic, no that doesn't warrant vehicular assault.
Hey maybe you're not as much of a sick fuck as I thought, good job you're making progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back