CNN Panel Calls Kanye West a "Token Negro" For Supporting Trump.

A guy I work with feeds on CNN, MSM and Noah what's his name. He is just seething with hate for Trump, Republicans and Conservatives. He's about 30, pretty big guy. He doesn't want to have kids because of global warming and how awful things are.

How effective is the left-wing media, that it's convincing a particular race - or at least a costly portion of that race - that there is no future, that they should loathe themselves, that conservatism and traditional values are poison, that gender and any other discernable difference doesn't exist (and if it does it needs to be eliminated no matter the cost)?

The media generally, but particularly the left wing cabal known as MSM, needs addressing. I'm so thankful for alternate media alternatives and that through prayer and study people are developing and using remarkable discernment. Unfortunately there is a large number that are deceived/confused.

I don't understand why Black people won't let others (black people) think outside the box, and if they do their a "token" or "Uncle Tom". It's just sad man, how are they ever going to evolve with this line of thinking, everyone should be able to have an original thought without being outcasted.
Even worse is no one is actually talking to black people. The real people living the life we all love to criticize.

Theres a couple celebrities and maybe a media personality who gets to speak on behalf of an entire race.

A guy I work with feeds on CNN, MSM and Noah what's his name. He is just seething with hate for Trump, Republicans and Conservatives. He's about 30, pretty big guy. He doesn't want to have kids because of global warming and how awful things are.

How effective is the left-wing media, that it's convincing a particular race - or at least a costly portion of that race - that there is no future, that they should loathe themselves, that conservatism and traditional values are poison, that gender and any other discernable difference doesn't exist (and if it does it needs to be eliminated no matter the cost)?

The media generally, but particularly the left wing cabal known as MSM, needs addressing. I'm so thankful for alternate media alternatives and that through prayer and study people are developing using remarkable discernment. Unfortunately there is a large number that are deceived.

You know what I'm curious about? What these types of people are going to do if they ever get what they want. If the Dems take back power, how will they react after some time goes by, and not every little thing is going their way? I don't think you can just turn that perpetual rage off. One day, the MSM and corporate Libs are going to regret feeding this monster.

Not to mention, what does the media do when they can't grab rage ratings? Whenever the day comes, these folks are going to be so lost without Trump.

"Token negro" isnt exactly a compliment

Why are people still defending this or playing dumb? (Not you, but others)

Everything they said was meant to be insulting, and some of it really crossed a line. I think we should discuss the actual quotes though, and not fall into the trap of paraphrasing or rewording, and further clouding an already contentious issue.

I think the defense from Pan is that he does not find the word "negro" to be insulting in this context, and that the insults were all actually focused on Kanye's lack of intelligence, and his race was just secondary to that.

I actually wasn't moved to be outraged by the word usage either, I have seen the word used by black academics/intellectuals (or those trying to appear that way) lots of times when debating racial issues. I also wasn't bothered by the "don't read" part, because I thought that was just an obvious takedown on his lack of understanding. The part that I thought was going way too far was when the woman said they wanted to "trade Kanye in the racial draft" because whether she was joking or not, she's basically questioning his blackness there, and then she also used his stay at a mental health facility as part of an attack on his credibility. I thought that was a cheap shot at people who have had mental health issues, done in a very nasty way.

Then later that night he called Kanye's appearance in the oval office a "minstrel show" which I also thought was dumb and completely inappropriate. I thought Kanye's rant in the oval office was a bit embarrassing and half-baked, but the causes that he discussed were actually meant to benefit of the black community (education, stop and frisk). There is so much to criticize about Kanye based on his lack of a grasp on the issues, there's no reason to turn every aspect of this into some kind of racial attack.

Even worse is no one is actually talking to black people. The real people living the life we all love to criticize.

Theres a couple celebrities and maybe a media personality who gets to speak on behalf of an entire race.
That's one of the reasons I keep coming back to the WR despite the often painful stupidity of some members; an illuminating diversity of opinion can be found here.

You know what I'm curious about? What these types of people are going to do if they ever get what they want. If the Dems take back power, how will they react after some time goes by, and not every little thing is going their way? I don't think you can just turn that perpetual rage off. One day, the MSM and corporate Libs are going to regret feeding this monster.

Not to mention, what does the media do when they can't grab rage ratings? Whenever the day comes, these folks are going to be so lost without Trump.

Yeah I'm not sure. It's a scary question. I hate to say it, but I believe the lying media was a big contributor to the world wars. I haven't asked, but this guy seems like someone who would wear a bandana over his face and punch Naziis or worse. All of the CNN talking points are on the tip of his tongue and he's practically shaking when talking about Trump and "what's going on in the US."

Anyway, I'm not sure how far this is going to go. Hopefully people eventually see that things aren't as bad under Trump as they are told. We see from posters in here that something eventually clicks for some people. Hopefully a lot of folk stumble upon their red pill before all hell breaks loose.

Other than that, I think people have to maintain a level head as much as possible.

Last edited:
Apparently, he's a puppet for white supremacy, according to super genius race pimp Eric Dyson.

Everything they said was meant to be insulting, and some of it really crossed a line. I think we should discuss the actual quotes though, and not fall into the trap of paraphrasing or rewording, and further clouding an already contentious issue.

I think the defense from Pan is that he does not find the word "negro" to be insulting in this context, and that the insults were all actually focused on Kanye's lack of intelligence, and his race was just secondary to that.

I actually wasn't moved to be outraged by the word usage either, I have seen the word used by black academics/intellectuals (or those trying to appear that way) lots of times when debating racial issues. I also wasn't bothered by the "don't read" part, because I thought that was just an obvious takedown on his lack of understanding. The part that I thought was going way too far was when the woman said they wanted to "trade Kanye in the racial draft" because whether she was joking or not, she's basically questioning his blackness there, and then she also used his stay at a mental health facility as part of an attack on his credibility. I thought that was a cheap shot at people who have had mental health issues, done in a very nasty way.

Then later that night he called Kanye's appearance in the oval office a "minstrel show" which I also thought was dumb and completely inappropriate. I thought Kanye's rant in the oval office was a bit embarrassing and half-baked, but the causes that he discussed were actually meant to benefit of the black community (education, stop and frisk). There is so much to criticize about Kanye based on his lack of a grasp on the issues, there's no reason to turn every aspect of this into some kind of racial attack.
Clearly, token negro is meant as a racial insult. I can't for a second believe that @panamaican actually thinks it was just them goofing around, in a friendly way using slang.

The media generally, but particularly the left wing cabal known as MSM, needs addressing. I'm so thankful for alternate media alternatives and that through prayer and study people are developing and using remarkable discernment. Unfortunately there is a large number that are deceived/confused.

I don't really waste time worrying about such people because most of them will go through a vasectomy anyway.

It's the people whose genes are left to inherit the Earth, that we ought to focus our resources on. Not the gender-benders, LGBTBBQists, and the anti-natalist self-loathing types, who won't be around to meet the challenges of the coming centuries.

It is really a waste of effort to even think about them, or to interact with them, because in a way, they are obsolete. They have willingly dropped out of the race in exchange for short-term pursuit of degeneracy and hedonism.

When I hear people like this chirping, making noise about themselves, I hear the sound of a fly buzzing around. An insignificant existence, too worthless to even ponder about.

I don't really waste time worrying about such people because most of them will go through a vasectomy anyway.

It's the people whose genes are left to inherit the Earth, that we ought to focus our resources on. Not the gender-benders, LGBTBBQists, and the anti-natalist self-loathing types, who won't be around to meet the challenges of the coming centuries.

It is really a waste of effort to even think about them, or to interact with them, because in a way, they are obsolete. They have willingly dropped out of the race in exchange for short-term pursuit of degeneracy and hedonism.

When I hear people like this chirping, making noise about themselves, I hear the sound of a fly buzzing around. An insignificant existence, too worthless to even ponder about.

Very well said. I agree.

I said to him yesterday, "did you ever think it's all about survival of the fittest?"

I mean, if a person succums to a destructive ideology, group-think, pseudo "science" etc., with the end result being a snuffing out of facilities and potential progeny, on a biological level alone they are weak.

Very well said. I agree.

I said to him yesterday, "did you ever think it's all about survival of the fittest?"

I mean, if a person succums to a destructive ideology, group-think, pseudo "science" etc., with the end result being a snuffing out of facilities and potential progeny, on a biological level alone they are weak.

The social pressure towards assuming that sort of behaviour pattern, is not really that strong, even if it may appear to be so, at a first glance. There are plenty of alternatives for thought. These people in most cases are already prone to self-loathing, depression and outright suicidal thoughts, so it does not take much of a shove, to make them go all the way, into believing their existence worthless, and doomed.

I believe that it is a good thing that our survival really depends on our level of intellect nowadays, more so than merely our physical qualities. The people who get "weeded out", by subscribing to these death cults, are doing so voluntarily, and not by force.

We have reached the point in civilization where we have surpassed violence as the process of selection, and replaced it with psychological games.

Clearly, token negro is meant as a racial insult. I can't for a second believe that @panamaican actually thinks it was just them goofing around, in a friendly way using slang.
I wasn't talking about token negro though. I said multiple times that the token comment was problematic in that sense but that reading one was not.

I wasn't talking about token negro though. I said multiple times that the token comment was problematic in that sense but that reading one was not.
What's the problem with "token negro" in that context?

I believe the comment was "Kanye is the token negro of the Trump administration" which would just mean he's the only black person in the Trump administration simply there because the Trump administration doesn't have any blacks within it and needed one to fulfill their quota.

An obvious joke considering, well Kanye isn't in the Trump administration--yet.

Yes, but the term token negro was used. You were some how arguing over the semantics of the term "negro", without utilizing any of the actual context in the scenario. It's like you were trying your damnedest not to admit that what was said, was racist as hell.

Last edited:
What's the problem with "token negro" in that context?

I believe the comment was "Kanye is the token negro of the Trump administration" which would just mean he's the only black person in the Trump administration simply there because the Trump administration doesn't have any blacks within it and needed one to fulfill their quota.

An obvious joke considering, well Kanye isn't in the Trump administration--yet.
rtx28sxq.jpg

Back