Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing "Strong Evidence" of Native American Ancestry

So what?

You're missing the whole point of the conversation and stating something that is factually wrong.

The point of this conversation is to point out that you're grossly misrepresenting the facts here. This is a white woman. It's unreasonable to claim she has NA heritage.

You are factually wrong in claiming that she is NA by the standard that normal people define heritage. This leaves you looking pretty silly.

check out the full blooded white and black women in there. the delusion is strong in liberal america.

Ok, well it would be accurate if it was true so that's just your preference.
No it's not. Just because your great-great-great-great-great grandmother was black/asian/native/latino/arab, doesn't mean you are. You really love stretching this whole lineage thing.

I bet her family gathered around every Christmas to tell the detailed stories of her ancestor who lived around the late 18th century to early 19th century. I'm sure that ancestor's stories defined every subsequent branch of her family for....6-10 generations.

You know, the one she needed a 21st century blood test to prove even existed.
What's even better is that the guy doing the testing had to use the terms Mexican, columbian, and one other group I forget which.

Not exactly even Native American CHEROKEE like she claimed.

And as far as I know, it's still not even 100% correct that she is even 1/1000th.

Good God this is amazing stuff from the media who desperately want this to go away. I just feel bad for people defending her statements on here.

Sure guys, she's so much Cherokee that's where her high cheekbones come from.

Did she make the 1/16th requirement the U.S. Federal Government has set with the Native Americans? That is the amount required to be considered a Native American. If so, he should pay up!

So if I said I had a great grandfather that was black and claimed I am a little bit African American that would be a problem?
Great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather? Nah, you're not black son. So because everyone has roots tying back to Africa, we're all African? Your logic doesn't work try again.

She was listing herself on the Harvard native American directory, which is bullshit considering the following:

"Shortly after the Herald first reported that Harvard Law School had touted Warren’s Native American background, a genealogist at the society indicated that a document existed purporting that Warren was 1/32nd Cherokee because of her great-great-great-grandmother."
https://web.archive.org/web/2012051...ticleid=1061131901&srvc=home&position=comment

Yeah, so she said she had a distant ancestor who was part NA (which turned out to be true), and Harvard tried to trumpet it to look more diverse. She didn't bring it up in any campaigns or anything, and the theory you put forth was wrong. Right?

Lol, if an indian had 1/1024 European blood, nobody would call him "white".
How absurd.

I can not believe the media is claiming this test makes her Native American

Gotta say Warren is smart. She knew the media and her backers would swallow this. I’m amazed that the media has. I figured her backers would

She is less Native American than the average American

The media and some raging leftoids backing her was predictable as fuck, but I think this is one of those issues where the sane silent majority is sitting back and judging her negatively for using this ridiculous claim as a political tool.

giphy.gif
This is hilarious btw. Trump lies, on average, about 7 times a day. And he's told some real whoppers too (not minor stuff). But the Trumpster brigade will try to hammer Warren on little details that are not disprovable, but don't sound right, while Trump gets a pass. smh
Bu...bu....but Trump!!!

The bitch lied. The dismantling of Elizabeth Warren's reputation is one of the few genuine achievements of Donald Trump as a political figure.

So what? That's like saying I've been watching the Dallas Cowboys since I was a little kid . . . my dad has always told me he was a member of the Dallas Cowboys . . . so I'm a member of the Dallas Cowboys.

The problem is that the original implication was that she was Native American and she's not. You're unironically employing the one-drop rule.

The One Drop Rule is mainly a 20th century bigotry.

Earlier racial laws included the famous Pocahontas Exception, which declared a person legally white so long as they had no more than 1/16th native blood. It's a bit funny, even if I'm glad we have no such racial law on the books today and do not think Warren's race matters in the slightest, even if she's the whitest.

Bu...bu....but Trump!!!

The bitch lied. The dismantling of Elizabeth Warren's reputation is one of the few genuine achievements of Donald Trump as a political figure.
No she didn't. You're lying right now to defend Trump.

Also, you brought him up.

Bu...bu....but Trump!!!

damn when did you turn into a full blown Trumpster??? the change was soooo gradual.... lol

lol
Sounds like ole Pocahontas got trolled. So much for supposedly not caring.

Yeah, so she said she had a distant ancestor who was part NA (which turned out to be true), and Harvard tried to trumpet it to look more diverse. She didn't bring it up in any campaigns or anything, and the theory you put forth was wrong. Right?
No, it reinforces my theory that she exploited it. She listed herself as native American when she clearly wasn't. That's dishonesty right there. A blond hair Caucasian white female talking about her Indian heritage is just about the most ridiculous thing in the world.

No she didn't. You're lying right now to defend Trump.

Also, you brought him up.
Bitch lied. She ain't Indian. Didn't even know if the person existed. Can't even confirm the "Cherokee" myth.

hqdefault.jpg

Did she make the 1/16th requirement the U.S. Federal Government has set with the Native Americans? That is the amount required to be considered a Native American. If so, he should pay up!
Most native tribes cut you off at 1/8th, let alone 1/16th. This was from 2012:

"Shortly after the Herald first reported that Harvard Law School had touted Warren’s Native American background, a genealogist at the society indicated that a document existed purporting that Warren was 1/32nd Cherokee because of her great-great-great-grandmother."

Going by that logic, I'm African since we all came from the same dick somewhere along the line when the first man left Africa.

Her own words after being busted out...

“Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, fending off questions about whether she used her Native American heritage to advance her career, said today she enrolled herself as a minority in law school directories for nearly a decade because she hoped to meet other people with tribal roots.

“I listed myself in the directory in the hopes that it might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon, a group something that might happen with people who are like I am. Nothing like that ever happened, that was clearly not the use for it and so I stopped checking it off,” said Warren.”
https://web.archive.org/web/20180214210208/http://www.bostonherald.com/node/1061128808/comments
Well if she identified as Native American purely to extract finacial and Affirmative Action benefits then it is obviously wrong. If she claimed to be part Native American because she wanted to explore her roots and wanted to meet Native Americans then that isn't wrong.

Back