Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing "Strong Evidence" of Native American Ancestry

damn when did you turn into a full blown Trumpster??? the change was soooo gradual.... lol

That looks like a back-handed compliment which would signify anything but full blown support. I smell an ad hom.

Of course, Trump supporters are always saying Trump isn't a racist, but calling someone of Native American heritage "Pocahontas" is absolutely racist. It's like calling a black man "Toby"

No it’s not the same you’re a moron

damn when did you turn into a full blown Trumpster??? the change was soooo gradual.... lol
I support Trump when Trump is right.

I've been laughing my ass off at this cunt for over 3 years. She was exposed a long, long time ago. Not surprised to see that you lack the mental acuity to separate my opposition to Trump from my contempt for Warren.

Bu...bu....but Trump!!!

The bitch lied. The dismantling of Elizabeth Warren's reputation is one of the few genuine achievements of Donald Trump as a political figure.
lol

Most native tribes cut you off at 1/8th, let alone 1/16th. This was from 2012:

"Shortly after the Herald first reported that Harvard Law School had touted Warren’s Native American background, a genealogist at the society indicated that a document existed purporting that Warren was 1/32nd Cherokee because of her great-great-great-grandmother."

Going by that logic, I'm African since we all came from the same dick somewhere along the line when the first man left Africa.
The news link in the OP states:
Cherokee Nation principal chief Bill John Baker is 1/32 Cherokee by blood

So it depends on the tribe though. Some White people do exploit their small fractional % of Native ancestry to get or attempt to get AA and financial benefits. I haven't looked in-depth into Warren's case to see if she genuinely identified as part Native American or she was feigning it to extract benefits.

I've been laughing my ass off at this cunt for over 3 years. She was exposed a long, long time ago. Not surprised to see that you lack the mental acuity to separate my opposition to Trump from my contempt for Warren.

You bleat well for a newly minted Trump sheep.

Bu...bu....but Trump!!!

The bitch lied. The dismantling of Elizabeth Warren's reputation is one of the few genuine achievements of Donald Trump as a political figure.
Huh? He was proven dead wrong.

Your NeverTrumper tag is in trouble man.

That’s where you differ from liberals,if trump says it then it’s wrong. Doesn’t matter what he says. He could say smoking causes cancer and liberals would argue its doesn’t.

Just in case folks care about the citizenship requirements of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma . . .

https://www.cherokee.org/Services/Tribal-Citizenship/Citizenship

Cherokee Nation citizenship law is set by tribal law. There is no minimum blood quantum required for citizenship. Tribal citizenship requires that you have at least one direct ancestor listed on the Dawes Final Rolls, a federal census of those living in the Cherokee Nation that was used to allot Cherokee land to individual citizens in preparation for Oklahoma statehood in 1907.

To be eligible for Cherokee Nation tribal citizenship, you must be able to provide documents that connect you to a direct ancestor listed on one of the Dawes Final Rolls of Citizens of the Cherokee Nation. To be eligible for a federal Certificate Degree of Indian Blood, you must demonstrate through documentation that you descend directly from a person listed on the Dawes’ “by Blood” rolls. This group of census rolls were taken between 1899-1906 of Citizens and Freedmen residing in Indian Territory (now northeastern Oklahoma). If your ancestor did not live in this geographical area during that time period, they will not be listed on the Dawes Rolls.

Many applicants do not qualify for tribal citizenship or a CDIB as their ancestors did not meet the enrollment requirements of the Dawes Commission and thus were not listed on the Dawes Rolls. Certain requirements had to be met in order to be placed on the Dawes Roll, such as being listed on previous Cherokee rolls and proven residency in the Cherokee Nation.

CDIB cards and Tribal Citizenship cards are issued through biological parents. In adoption cases, CDIB and/or citizenship eligibility must be proven through the biological parent to the enrolled ancestor. A copy of the Final Decree of Adoption, and a State Certified, Full Image/Photocopy of the Birth Record must accompany the application. All information will remain confidential.

Uh, I could see it playing out either way, and certainly Warren thinks this will lay the issue to rest. Or maybe its a controlled burn to clear out the silly underbrush prior to the primaries.

I'm not so sure this will help her, given the flimsiness of the results.
I think it's more that. Make people sick of the issue before the election. Then by the time we get to the general and Trump goes, "Hey it's Pocahontas," the result is a collective eye roll, but not some damning argument.

And it shouldn't be a damning argument. The truth is that Warren had no reason to disbelieve her mother's stories that she was part Native American, and the more important truth is that Warren never benefited from any claims about her ancestry.

She is a strong candidate with and inspiring life story. She's from very humble Oklahoma roots, she's overcome a lot of adversity.

Oh, and by the way, our current POTUS is a white collar criminal whose wealth came from tax fraud schemes.

Hack and freinds lied to me then?

5580d23c1c2b0ca9aecae825667005da.jpg

As a side note, how racist are Warren's paternal grandparents who didn't want their son marrying Warren's mom who is 0.2% Cherokee?

I think it's more that. Make people sick of the issue before the election. Then by the time we get to the general and Trump goes, "Hey it's Pocahontas," the result is a collective eye roll, but not some damning argument.

And it shouldn't be a damning argument. The truth is that Warren had no reason to disbelieve her mother's stories that she was part Native American, and the more important truth is that Warren never benefited from any claims about her ancestry.

She is a strong candidate with and inspiring life story. She's from very humble Oklahoma roots, she's overcome a lot of adversity.

Oh, and by the way, our current POTUS is a white collar criminal whose wealth came from tax fraud schemes.

Yeah her life story is pretty incredible and yet people are bashing her cause she claimed one of her ancestors is native American... and it was brought out in full force by her political opponent after she was asked about it by the media. not her... but yet she's faulted for it.

I don't get it.

As a side note, how racist are Warren's paternal grandparents who didn't want their son marrying Warren's mom who is 0.2% Cherokee?

Different culture . . . hard to judge.

Or something.

You actually call a black man “Jordan”?

Wtf is rong with ur backward ass culture

I played ball against Black kids in HS and attended Basketball Camp at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania. The Black kids had no problem calling me G-man (after 76'er Mike Gminski) and called other white kids Bird or McHale or whatever white NBA player's name they could think of. WTF is wrong with their backwards ass culture????? AMIRIGHT?????

It's just a nickname, quit trying to be offended over everything ya big crybaby.

So they didn't even test her blood against other Native Americans? They used Mexicans & Peruvians? Why would he do that? This test doesn't even make sense at this point.

No, it reinforces my theory that she exploited it. She listed herself as native American when she clearly wasn't. That's dishonesty right there. A blond hair Caucasian white female talking about her Indian heritage is just about the most ridiculous thing in the world.

She didn't exploit it or get any benefit from it, and she didn't bring it up in any campaign. I don't see how any of this is controversial.

Back