Bisping: Rogan makes $75,000 an episode from podcast

I have a hard time believing this.

If he made 75k a podcast and he makes one pretty much every day then wouldn't he be worth half a billion by now, factoring in his paycheck from the UFC, his comedy shows etc.?

I don't believe that in the slightest.

He has one of the world's biggest podcasts with over 20million monthly listeners and flies his guests in from all over the world.

He does usually two podcasts a week.

On Chaels podcasts one his sponsors as part of their advertisement wording said they'd paid 5k for the ad space, Joe's show gets 10x or more the listener's, they'll pay good cash to reach millions of customers.

He's been scaling back his UFC appearances to just the numbered ones and brought in Jimmy Smith because he's talked about retiring from commentating when his contract is up.

He said he makes more from doing a fight Companion podcast than actual commentating.

Not a chance he makes anything remotely close to $75k/episode. Probably something like a few grand per episode. It’s a free product, and most the “sponsors” are companies he’s invested in. The only revenue his podcast generates is from YouTube/Sticher/etc advertising shares, as well as the sales he redirects to Onnit.
You have no idea lmao. Fucking fighter and the kid make more than a few grand an episode. Podcast advertising is extremely expensive and rogan has a dedicated 10min to it and has millions of listeners. Look at youtubers, a few million subscribers and their pulling in a ton of money. Ad space is just so fucking expensive.

75 is total including every sponsor, etc... that minus taxes, rental, flights for guests, etc.

he makes 1000 per episode. still not bad

He definitely makes more than 1000 from the views he gets. Not only on his own uploads but also the clips that get reuploaded. He makes ad money from all of that. Easily 10k within a two month period, and in it's lifetime possibly over 75k.

He definitely makes more than 1000 from the views he gets. Not only on his own uploads but also the clips that get reuploaded. He makes ad money from all of that. Easily 10k within a two month period, and in it's lifetime possibly over 75k.
from 75k to 1k. i hope ppl would understand i was joking.

it was a bad sarcastic joke. thanks for understanding.

Jesus Christ. He puts out like 3 a week too.

That's a hell of a niche he has carved out for himself. He gets high and talks to cool people.

Guy got rich off of living vicariously through other dudes and being a fan boy. Good for him.

$75k in gross revenue, so basically, like $25k after overhead and taxes.
Not a bad side gig for letting people listen to you getting stoned and making dick jokes with a bunch of random ass people you choose to hang out with.

105074790-blevins.1910x1000.jpg

If this guy makes close to a Mil a month, Rogan can make that amount.

Not surpised at all. JRE is one the biggest influencers out there.

I don't know how this is surprising to anyone. Rogan has been running one of those most popular shows around, regardless of the medium, for years now. If anything, I would've expected it to be more. He set the shit up on his own, there's no TV network taking a huge cut of his profits and he has a massive following. He's one of the most influential people alive today, as depressing as that is.

Rogan also sub-contracts a company to monetise all his content, put ads on other peoples videos that use his content.

Then there's putting something that someone said on his podcast on a T-shirt then selling the T-shirt.

It sounds lucrative,

Back