Trump Rally in Missoula - live. Is anyone on the left holding these type of events?

NO....Hitler was a way better leader than Trump.
Trump wishes he was literally hitler......He wishes he could become a dictator.
I am starting to think of you as a political ally. Continue on.

NO....Hitler was a way better leader than Trump.

Hitler was a POS but he was on a whole different level than Trump.

Trump wishes he was literally hitler......He wishes he could become a dictator.

Bahahah. Dude you're on double yellows for fuck sake! Tone it down

lol @ Trump supporters having books to burn.

A book burning held by Trump supporters would be a small campfire burning takeout menus, expired coupons, and VHS copies of Meryl Streep movies.

Heh, better than the left who can't even afford books.

Listen here you silly little bitch. I don’t need you to give me credit. It’s obvious what’s he doing. But just because he’s using a different tactic, doesn’t make it worthy of being compared to the Nazi dogma. That shit led to about 60 million people dying.

You would get more productive responses if you didn’t resort directly to one of the most enflaming comparisons in human history.

He is literally using a tactic used by hitler/nazis....Perfected by Hitler/Nazis.

I see no problem with the comparison........This is like somebody performing amazing head movement in MMA, then having him be compared to Ali........It's a similar tactic, thus the comparison it's ok.

Did I ever say Trump was gonna kill a shitload of innocent people? no, and I doubt he would/could....however the tactics he is using, are nazi like...This can't be denied.

He is literally using a tactic used by hitler/nazis....Perfected by Hitler/Nazis.

I see no problem with the comparison........This is like somebody performing amazing head movement in MMA, then having him be compared to Ali........It's a similar tactic, thus the comparison it's ok.

Did I ever say Trump was gonna kill a shitload of innocent people? no, and I doubt he would/could....however the tactics he is using, are nazi like...This can't be denied.

LOL

I cannot even imagine how this forum is going to look by 2020 when he wins again.

I am starting to think of you as a political ally. Continue on.
Bahahah. Dude you're on double yellows for fuck sake! Tone it down

I can differentiate between Leader Qualities and Political Ideology...Maybe you idiots can't, but I can.

I can admit Hitler was Charismatic and great leader while having absolute shit Political Ideology/Beliefs...Was a POS human being.

However, his Charisma/Leader skills, are something Trump wishes he had.

I can differentiate between Leader Qualities and Political Ideology...Maybe you idiots can't, but I can.

I can admit Hitler was Charismatic and great leader while having absolute shit Political Ideology/Beliefs...Was a POS human being.

With your help we can get Trump a second term. Continue on.

You can call me an idiot, but it's you on timeout with your yellows. Show some self control and have some restraint.

You're a weird guy, talking about Hitler being a better leader than Trump. That's not a normal thing to say.

I cannot even imagine how this forum is going to look by 2020 when he wins again.

Apperantly the right wing trumptards will be getting more and more unhinged with each upcoming year. Hey so I’ll see you tomorrow at the nearest stop light, lets call people “fucking white pieces of shit” and attack elderly drivers

giphy.gif

See how easy it is, admitting you're wrong? Yet you idiots can't admit Trump holds rallies celebrating himself only, with no elections coming up, something Obama/recent presidents never did.

Say what you will, but he never lets up. He campaigned his ass off, while Cankles barely even phoned it in, just assuming it was "in the bag".
Speaking of bags...
I see the turnout at his rallies has at least one TDS assburger worried to the point of hysterics ITT.
LOL at Hitler, get some new material, already.

giphy.gif

See how easy it is, admitting you're wrong? Yet you idiots can't admit Trump holds rallies celebrating himself only, with no elections coming up, something Obama/recent presidents never did.

He holds rallies. He's now like Hitler. You are one bizarre individual with that line of thinking.

Yet you idiots can't admit Trump holds rallies celebrating himself only, with no elections coming up, something Obama/recent presidents never did.
That's right. There are no elections coming up.

Apperantly the right wing trumptards will be getting more and more unhinged with each upcoming year. Hey so I’ll see you tomorrow at the nearest stop light, lets call people “fucking white pieces of shit” and attack elderly drivers

Honestly, big props to Antifa for directing traffic over the weekend in Portland. They may not be good at it, but it's the thought that counts. And by counts I mean it really does count come election time LOL.

I predict that if Trump loses in 2020 selective amnesia will take hold among Trumptards and being a serial lying, 6 times bankrupt, thin skinned, ego maniac will suddenly become a bad thing.

Back