Trump Rally in Missoula - live. Is anyone on the left holding these type of events?

Do you ever leave your house? Have you seriously never seen someone wave before?
I wasn't talking about the waving...Im talking about the massive rallies that take place with no elections coming up.

lol @ Trump supporters having books to burn.

A book burning held by Trump supporters would be a small campfire burning takeout menus, expired coupons, and VHS copies of Meryl Streep movies.

"Why doesnt insulting ordinary Americans make them vote for my person???"

Everyone should burn that pedo supporters videos anyway

Are you saying Trump was a better leader/more charismatic than Hitler?

LMFAO.
I’m talking about your retarded comment that trump wishes he was literally hitler. Completely retarded.

Whoa, another pro hitler post by you.

and Ill keep posting them...Hitler was a better leader/More Charismatic than MAGA Cunt.

Im sorry if the facts hurt you bro...Don't try to censor me....Sorry for invading your safe space.

Well to be fair, all democrats are like Bill Clinton. A bunch of predators on the prowl looking to get a BJ. No wonder you enter a thread and your mind degenerates to sexuality right off the bat.
And all Republicans are like Trump. Thin skinned, hypocritical whiners with a perpetual victim mentality. Now tell Dr. 58miles who hurt you today? The deep state? The liberal media? Obama? Hillary? Immigrants? All of the above?

Just tell me and I will make it all better!

This is a big reason why Trump won IMO, as he and his team always hold a lively rally. It's smart branding, making his supporters feel part of something. The group hosting this feed are raking in decent donations/superchats too. Is anyone on the left, or right for that matter, hosting these type of events so often?

He's a great campaigner, not so great a POTUS though. Makes sense he'd continue to campaign after winning the presidency.

"Why doesnt insulting ordinary Americans make them vote for my person???"

Everyone should burn that pedo supporters videos anyway
You do know that most liberal are ordinary Americans too, right?

Yet the right wingers always insult them as well.

and Ill keep posting them...Hitler was a better leader/More Charismatic than MAGA Cunt.

Im sorry if the facts hurt you bro...Don't try to censor me....Sorry for invading your safe space.

Hey man, do you. This is really damning stuff to be posted later lol.

And all Republicans are like Trump. Thin skinned, hypocritical whiners with a perpetual victim mentality. Now tell Dr. 58miles who hurt you today? The deep state? The liberal media? Obama? Hillary? Immigrants? All of the above?

Just tell me and I will make it all better!

I'm fine. Are you?

A better leader? So getting your ass kicked in a war and losing all your brightest minds to other countries is something to try and achieve?

Holy shit bro, you need help

I’m talking about your retarded comment that trump wishes he was literally hitler. Completely retarded.

Trump wishes he was Hitler.

He wished he was an absolute Dictator that his country loved.

You really think an egomaniac, power-hungry guy like him, doesn't wish that? LMFAO.

Im not saying he would kill people, Im saying he wishes he had Hitler's power.

Your boy Obama is the only prior president campaigning for their party

That’s some Nazi shit
Obama never held a shitload of Massive Rallies celebrating himself.

Hitler and Trump on the other hand, did exactly that.

A better leader? So getting your ass kicked in a war and losing all your brightest minds to other countries is something to try and achieve?

Holy shit bro, you need help

Hitler made shitty weak germany(at the time) become a superpower...He led his people to believe his bullshit and they became strong.

Yes Hitler was an idiot general and dumbass racist(why he lost bright minds) but he showed great leadership in how he made Germany strong.

Way fucking better than trump.

Trump can't even control Omarosa lol.

You need help, if you think Trump is a better leader.

Bernie gets a lot of youngsters who live with their parents and don't shower. Not really anyone with families or heads of household but he does pull some good numbers of dependents.

You do know that most liberal are ordinary Americans too, right?

Yet the right wingers always insult them as well.

True in a way. The people on the left who bare th brunt of the attacks are the likes of the blue haired human offcuts and rightfully so.

I'm fine. Are you?
I'm just fine now back to you. Who's destroying your life today, is it the all seeing all powerful all controlling liberal media? If it is Dr. 58miles prescribes two hours of Fox News followed immediately by 3 hours of Rush Limbaugh followed by 2 hours of relaxation by staring at that Trumps picture on your wall. That will do the trick and make you feel much better.

Bernie gets a lot of youngsters who live with their parents and don't shower. Not really anyone with families or heads of household but he does pull some good numbers of dependents.
The difference is the people who came to Bernie's rallies could actually read unlike the extra's from the movie Wrong Turn who comes to Trumps rallies.

Back