Trump Rally in Missoula - live. Is anyone on the left holding these type of events?

I wasn't a part of the people calling him a facist before he was even in office, I agree they were foolish to do so. But he's not done anything to dispel that assertion, you've got forced showings of patriotism, military parades, xenophobia, encouragement of violence (offering to pay the legal bills for assault on protesters at his rallies), suppression of journalism, constant tariffs on alles & enemies, and a strong hatred for the left/actively undoing all the work of the more liberal leader before him.

Hi, maybe try reading some history of the term fascism and it’s use as a political “insult”.

That way less people will laugh at you.

Hi, maybe try reading some history of the term fascism and it’s use as a political “insult”.

That way less people will laugh at you.
I wasn't using it as an insult. I was just calling a spade a spade.

Laugh all you want.

I wasn't using it as an insult. I was just calling a spade a spade.

Laugh all you want.

Like I said, look into the history of it’s use as a derogatory political label.

Because right now, you’re looking a fool.

Are you telling me you cannot think of any conservative examples pertaining to censorship of literature or book burning in American history?
One group is moving one direction, the other group is moving the other direction..

That's a April 2012 article..........There was a Presidential election on November 2012.

Show me evidence of Obama holding massive rallies all over the USA with no Election coming up.

Im waiting....show the evidence or stfu...because the article did not say he holded a shitload of rallies even when their wasn't an election.

Sorry but Obama never had massive rallies like these all over the country, even when their wasn't any election.

There's no election coming up? Ever heard of midterms? I guess you forgot about the the entirety of the House and 35 seats in the Senate going up for vote? You live in one of the 11 states that isn't voting for their Governor? Every President that I can recall has had something to say about midterms and endorsed their party's people. Trump is doing that much like Obama before him. The fact that he actually has people showing up at the rallies in any appreciable numbers shows how effective this may be no matter how much the people who oppose him try to downplay it.

Idiots marginalizing the people who attend the rallies while underestimating Trump will be their downfall a second time.

BTW; holded isn't a word.

The areas Hillary won make up about 2/3 of Americas economic output. Basically the parts of the country that pays for all of the goodies Real Murica's loves so much.
Everybody knows that there are no conservatives in California or New York driving that economic output. I mean, what would those low rent junkies, sex traffickers and undereducated, career welfare riders have to offer anyhow?
Right?

He never forced anybody to be patriotic and I don't see how a military parade is racist . It's just a display of our military .
I didn't say a military parade was racist, I said it was something a facist would do. And him calling for the jobs of men who kneel for the anthem is absolutely forced patriotism.

I keep wondering who will run against him. Elizabeth Warren? Bernie redux?

he cares more about winning votes and getting support than actually doing a good job in his position.

I love how this is stated in the face of him doing an extremely good job. You're speaking as if the country is at war, the economy isn't booming, and unemployment isn't at record lows.

Such a bad president! You're barely hanging on over there!

Bu-bu-but, my feels!

The left doesn’t have these type of rallies because

1. We aren’t sheep and don’t need some leader yelling lies at us.

2. We do not vote out of fear or anger. There is a reason Trump calls this the election of the caravan. He wants to scare his low iq supporters into thinking this caravan is coming to their doorstep in rural Montana and Idaho.

3. We prefer town hall type interactions where calmness leads to intelligent discussion and we actually learn things about the candidate.

Can you imagine if Trump had a town hall type rally where his supporters got to ask him questions? I can imagine the questions would start off just ridiculous but would lead to promoting violence and racism

What is there to do where you live?

Beach, freshwater fishing, saltwater fishing, spearfishing, hunting, jet skiing, boating, country concerts weekly, hip-hop concerts weekly, Latin music concerts weekly, various food events daily, weekly bar crawls, weekly conventions, tons of parks, and museums, Florida marlins, miami heat, florida panthers, Miami dolphins (depending on season) party scene from mild to wild, hottest women from all over the world.

I bet Missoula has as much to do there as where you live.

tenor.gif

So the GOP blocks a completely legit Supreme Court nomination in Merrick Garland, they get their pick and now they’re the ones who are supposed to be upset? What planet do you guys live on?

So the GOP blocks a completely legit Supreme Court nomination in Merrick Garland, they get their pick and now they’re the ones who are supposed to be upset? What planet do you guys live on?

That's my question to you, actually. 'Cause it's certainly not Earth. <LikeReally5>

But seriously, I actually agree with you that the blocking of Garland was a dirty-as-fuck move by McConnell. That said, however, THAT is what Dirty Politics is unfortunately.

What the Dems did, though, to Kavanaugh went well above and beyond "Dirty Politics".

Sorry but simply denying Garland is not on the same level as what they did to Kavanaugh(even though he was ultimately confirmed, albeit by a slim margin).

And I put up that Pic to illustrate my thinking of the Upcoming Mid-terms and taking a quote from Kavanaugh's opening statement in that hearing.

He said "What Goes Around, Comes Around" and then at the end "Prepare to reap the whirlwind".

That's all the purpose of the picture is for.

Last edited:
That's my question to you, actually. 'Cause it's certainly not Earth. <LikeReally5>

But seriously, I actually agree with you that the blocking of Garland was a dirty-as-fuck move by McConnell. That said, however, THAT is what Dirty Politics is unfortunately.

What the Dems did, though, to Kavanaugh went well above and beyond "Dirty Politics".

Sorry but simply denying Garland is not on the same level as what they did to Kavanaugh(even though he was ultimately confirmed).

What happened to Merrick Garland was worse imo. In 10 years nobody will remember what happened to Kavanaugh while Garland will never become a Supreme Court judge. Kavanaugh was inconvenienced not to mention he shouldn’t have grinded that woman. It was the wrong thing to do

I love how this is stated in the face of him doing an extremely good job. You're speaking as if the country is at war, the economy isn't booming, and unemployment isn't at record lows.

Such a bad president! You're barely hanging on over there!

Bu-bu-but, my feels!

If you want to make that point it's much brighter to pick issues where Trump has actually had an effect. Unemployment has had a pretty steady decline in the US since 2009 and there's nothing in Trump's term that shows any greater rate of decline. The economic boom is a global thing, which started before Trump took office, and analysts aren't attributing it to what he's done.

As for the US not being at war, a White House report to Congress earlier this year said that the US is at war with 7 countries. A country isn't just at war if it officially declares war, as the US hasn't done that since WW2.

1343375438854.jpg

This is some Nazi-like Shit...Sure it's smart, it rallies the base, just like hitler did, but it's so fucking weird that is happening in modern american politics.

Trump rallies happen all the time, even when there is no elections coming up...It's fucking weird.

He has been working towards reelection since the day after he was elected.

That's why he's going to win.

Hard work > whining and Nazi comparisons

Back