International Trump skips WW I cemetery visit....due to wet weather.

Interested in what the Secret Service has to say.

Deliberately misleading thread title. Conditions weren't safe for flying. I guess Trump controls the weather now too.

It was about 50 miles away so he could have just tagged along in the motorcade John Kelly was in. Macron and Merkel made the same trip via ground transportation too.

But you chose to pivot about controlling the weather... lol

Remember that time heroes died in a war for us and Trump was afraid to get a little wet once in his life

Things like this show exactly what Trump is, a fake tough guy. He talks a big game but when it comes down to it he's a pampered rich kid that pays people to do the real work.

All his followers think he's some strong man but he's a big fat pussy. If you can't see this you are fucking idiot. Rich boy had millions handed to him by his dad, got out of serving his country like the draft dodging cunt he is, tweets like a 12 year old girl, and can't even stand in the rain for respect to real men.

There's your hero you bunch of cucks

If he’d had a gun on him he could have shot away the rain

You have not notice Trumps hair? A little rain and that Hairdo is toast, can understand...Hail POTUS..

His supporters on this site are secretely disappointed. But just like their cheetoh in Chief, any hint of admission of wrongsdoin is a sign of weakness and they just resort to the same deflections and minimizing as they have always done. Trump has gotten so deep in these people's psyche that I have to give him some props.

Trump doesn't know anything about sacrifice.
p03h74j9.jpg

I'm sorry no woman has ever looked at you with "fuck me" eyes.

I'm sure your mom thinks you're cool tho.
Lol at this typical moron libtard.. fwi my mom doesn’t like me she’s a lesbian liberal probably like you.

I doubt it was really because of the rain. He probably just forgot his golf club.

q60VJE66LICme4slPOqNrVjWGpU_zpx_OFGFjEH7xfY.jpg

Lol at this typical moron libtard.. fwi my mom doesn’t like me she’s a lesbian liberal probably like you.

Can’t really blame her since she fucked up raising you. Everyone makes mistakes. You were your mom’s apparently...

Can’t really blame her since she fucked up raising you. Everyone makes mistakes. You were your mom’s apparently...
You know it’s a Sunday when ...gfy troll you haven’t a clue what you’re talking about.

<LikeReally5>

{<jimmies}

Didn't Obama skip more than one of these things due to his general contempt for the military and those who serve and take flack for it back during his presidency?
Without so much as a weather/helicopter excuse?
I believe he did.
Yet with Trump, this is an outrage, right?
<41>

No examples = lies.

There are weather forecasts available all over the world so they had plenty of time to come up with an alternate plan. Macron also opposed nationalism which is the entire reason there is that cemetery in France. The US is very close to being the Germany of WWII.

There was apparently intel of a possible assassination attempt.

I remember when people made fun of me for saying Soros invented a weather machine. Who is laughing now, Sheep?

Back