Is Trump one tweet away from bringing back Freedom Fries?

He’s exactly right.

Remember,

France chose this.

also macron is pretty scummy for doing that while trump is visiting his town .. slap in the face

Trump is basically an easy target these days. Classic story of the bully becoming the bullied when people realize he isn’t so tough. Trump is all tweet and no bite... at all.

Trump with some of his patented Trump whine

Honestly you guys must be fake personas. No one can possibly be this willfully ignorant. To turn a blind eye to the things this president does and act like he is classic or mastery of anything is ridiculous. He is the butt of the joke in every corner of the world.
You haven't learned, trump tweets to distract you guys and let liberals corner themselves. It gets you riled up about the unimportant stuff that you cannot possibly win at. When you argue with Trump's twitter position, you end up painting yourself into a corner.

That's how Trump is a twitter Master.

Trump is basically an easy target these days. Classic story of the bully becoming the bullied when people realize he isn’t so tough. Trump is all tweet and no bite... at all.

Like his tough guy gun toting cowboy wannabe followers. They go from braggadocio to crying on YouTube the minute a blue haired vegan tranny puts them in their place.

You haven't learned, trump tweets to distract you guys and let liberals corner themselves. It gets you riled up about the unimportant stuff that you cannot possibly win at. When you argue with Trump's twitter position, you end up painting yourself into a corner.

That's how Trump is a twitter Master.
I'm fully aware of this idea Rip, stupid tweets dont rile most people my worry is that you are falling for his pandering as it being 3d chess. It isnt even 2d checkers.
His tweets are looked at as insignificant behavioral deficiencies that are now clear to all but his followers who believe he is trolling libs and that it is a master 3d move.
Truth is his ego is the driver and it is more pathetically entertaining than any evidence of intelligence.

Honestly you guys must be fake personas. No one can possibly be this willfully ignorant. To turn a blind eye to the things this president does and act like he is classic or mastery of anything is ridiculous. He is the butt of the joke in every corner of the world.

there is no difference .. this is just the left trying to turn a word trump said into a negative .. hey trump said it, something must be wrong with it

there is no difference .. this is just the left trying to turn a word trump said into a negative .. hey trump said it, something must be wrong with it

I dont get what you mean here. Are you saying he is a master at vocabulary?
He is the biggest joke on the planet when it comes to his bigly words. His very bigly terrific tremendous words.

Your blind ignorance is astounding. I am convinced each if you is a persona. I cannot believe anyone is this ridiculous.

From an European pov it's quite weird. I feel usa only allies are now weird regimes like KSA, Israel, Guatemala etc ...
Being a bully with France, UK, Germany is not the good attitude, we're not third world countries who can't retaliate, soft power would be a better option. Trump, since he's the president takes only unilateral decisions without consulting the historical allies.
Looks like muricans here don't give a fuck, so it's cool I guess.

It's serious if he calls for the change to Freedom Toast. Such tasty toast.

Will he never stop crying about 'unfair' tarriffs?

If France puts high tariffs on American wines, while we have low tariffs on their wine, do you think that is fair? Serious question. What's your view on the alleged disparity in tariffs between the US and France and other US trading partners?

Patriotism and nationalism overlap enough that they are sometimes, but not usually interchangeable in my experience. Patriotism refers more to instances of personal commitment, or displays of pride and popular sentiment, while nationalism refers more often to xenophobic movements and radical policy proposals. I think the distinction is warranted. They are not usually describing the same thing.

Get's insulted and whines like a bitch on twitter. Real tough guy.....

His lapdog cucks will eat this up though. Notice the first two responses. Biggest Trump ball lickers on Sherdog.

If France puts high tariffs on American wines, while we have low tariffs on their wine, do you think that is fair? Serious question. What's your view on the alleged disparity in tariffs between the US and France and other US trading partners?

B/c billion dollar trade deals are more complex than that. How big is the trade relationship, size and duration of trade deficits/surplus and so any other things make up a good or bad deal, not that over simple "they do this, so we need to do the exact same thing".

He's cried about China, Canada, EU, Mexico. Do you really believe that every trade deal signed by previous US govts are bad for the US?

B/c billion dollar trade deals are more complex than that. How big is the trade relationship, size and duration of trade deficits/surplus and so any other things make up a good or bad deal, not that over simple "they do this, so we need to do the exact same thing".

He's cried about China, Canada, EU, Mexico. Do you really believe that every trade deal signed by previous US govts are bad for the US?

Good answer imo.

No, I don't believe that all US trade deals are bad for the US. But I don't necessarily believe they aren't either. I'm something of an agnostic on the issue. I did notice the last time I was in France, that every bar had at least two taps running Budweiser and Bud Lite. So it may be that American beer gets a better deal, (because the French seem to mainly drink imports anyway? IDK.)

However, while I'm generally against tariffs, I'm more against tariffs on American products selling overseas than I am on American tariffs on foreign exports. Because I'm American.

Get's insulted and whines like a bitch on twitter. Real tough guy.....

His lapdog cucks will eat this up though. Notice the first two responses. Biggest Trump ball lickers on Sherdog.
He likes to cheat on his wives, so maybe they think they have a chance to lick his balls.

Back