Muslim Refugees Taught To Lie About Being Christian By NGOs

See, this is what I mean. You're not even responding to what I'm saying, you're just throwing out snark to score points on some imaginary scoreboard so you can get likes and approval from other Sherdoggers.

You've basically admitted that you're talking out of your ass. You've never been to a migrant border crossing. You don't work with migrants. You're not an immigration lawyer, nor are you schooled in international immigration law. You've never been to a deportation hearing or an internment camp or lived among refugees or even interviewed refugees or border agents.

You literally have no idea what is going on in the situation the girl in the video is describing. Propaganda is designed for people like you, those who lap up whatever they are presented and don't know enough to know how ignorant they are. Think, dude. Lauren Southen isn't an objective journalist, she's an activist with an agenda. She released this video to make people feel even more enraged over what is happening across Europe. Lo and behold, you are more enraged over what is happening in Europe. No critical thinking or research necessary.

You're a mark. You got bought for free by a 60 second video. I know you won't admit to feeling ashamed--it's like when someone got hypnotized into thinking there were chickens everywhere but instead of admitting they got hypnotized, they insist that the chickens were real--but I hope you at least privately think about how dumb it was to just fall for a random video on the internet regarding a situation you don't at all understand.

Good luck.

Migrants are as worthless as your feeble attempts to Ser Jorah the dumb bitch of a lawyer who Southern besmirched. Everyone has an agenda. Including the advocate who broke the law to enable pathetic trash to bypass the system set up to keep them out. You've fallen for the party line that we owe migrants access to our increasingly finite resources. In reality, they deserve nothing more than our contempt.

Congratulations. You are what the Soviets referred to as a, "useful idiot"

Weird that you'd have an American lawyer giving refugees legal advice in Greece (and recruiting law students from Baltimore and Denver to help out).

I'm trying to understand how some of you don't seem to understand what the basic concept of cause and effect is.

If you're going to play this game then you do realize that long before the crusades or any European involvement East of the Mediterranean, Muslims invaded Europe first and the Umayyad Caliphate occupied Spain and Southern France? Or that Constantinople was a major city in Christendom until Muslims invaded?

Of course you don't know any of this, you are a typical ignorant virtue signaler who just parrots whatever narrative they are spoon fed.

Weird that you'd have an American lawyer giving refugees legal advice in Greece (and recruiting law students from Baltimore and Denver to help out).

Not really, Ariel Ricker has a pathological hatred for white people and there will no shortage of like minded people for her to recruit, especially in the field of law. There are lots of people like her working to do stuff like this, it's a global network.

Not really, Ariel Ricker has a pathological hatred for white people and there will no shortage of like minded people for her to recruit, especially in the field of law. There are lots of people like her working to do stuff like this, it's a global network.

Yeah... I'm interested in reality, not your nonsense.
It's more a question of an American legal advocacy NGO being allowed to operate in Greece.
It's one thing to have the Médecins Sans Frontières, Action Aid, UNHCR, ERCI or IRC operating there, but you have to register your organisation and be allowed to operate.
I can only assume she managed to organise it due to her time with ISHR.

If you're going to play this game then you do realize that long before the crusades or any European involvement East of the Mediterranean, Muslims invaded Europe first and the Umayyad Caliphate occupied Spain and Southern France? Or that Constantinople was a major city in Christendom until Muslims invaded?

Of course you don't know any of this, you are a typical ignorant virtue signaler who just parrots whatever narrative they are spoon fed.

Lmao if you really want to play this game of seeing history in a linear us vs them manner, then let’s talk about Byzantine Christian suppression of the Arabs living outside the Arabian peninsula. The Arabs from Shaam switched sides and joined the Muslims as soon as they thought they could get rid of the Christian oppressors. According to your kindergarten manner of understanding history, the Muslims and the Arab allies were completely justified in destroying the Byzantine empire.

Muslims have taqiya
Exactly. In their mind they aren't doing nothing wrong, just following their faith.
tumblr_mqx1hmefGk1sqyrqho1_640.jpg
Exactly. In their mind they aren't doing nothing wrong, just following their faith.

I'm not sure whether it's scary or comical how misinformed so many people here are with all things Muslim. Taqiya is predominantly a Shia term (10% of Muslims) and even then it does not give licence for people to lie willy-nilly. The irony is that the term is so minuscule and irrelevant within Islam that the average Muslim has never heard of it. I went through Islamic schools and studies for years and didn't come across the term once. Like most Muslims who have heard of the word, I heard it from one of those anti-Muslim right-wing websites and then researched it after. The mainstream belief in Islam is that lying is one of the biggest sins and something that causes corruption to the spiritual heart. This is the belief that average Muslims are bought up with and instil in their kids. The average Sherbro is not interested in reality however, so I'm probably wasting my words.

This has nothing to do with my argument about the video.

You mean this?

Honestly, I prefer to give people fleeing death the benefit of the doubt unless they demonstrate otherwise. I'm sure there were some Jewish rapists and murderers who fled Nazi Germany. I'm okay with that.

Such stupidity. Any good society will do their best to filter their ranks to be free from such individuals. Who are you to dump such problems on them? Better yet who the fuck Ariel Ricker is to dump such a problem to another country?

Did you watch the video? Did you understand what the girl was saying or the context she was referring to?

All of the shit she had been talking about was about ENTERING (basically entering Europe). And the cases you presented about Anne Frank and the Jews of WWII are all about EXITING (or else why Chiune Sugihara mass-produce EXIT VISAs without the consent of his superiors).

Now you had your questions, this time it's mine, and this is the third time I'm posting it for you. Please answer:

Are you willing to wash somebody's shit-stained underwear because they secretly mixed it in with your laundry?

how is this surprising? and why is it reported only now?

I'm not sure whether it's scary or comical how misinformed so many people here are with all things Muslim. Taqiya is predominantly a Shia term (10% of Muslims) and even then it does not give licence for people to lie willy-nilly. The irony is that the term is so minuscule and irrelevant within Islam that the average Muslim has never heard of it. I went through Islamic schools and studies for years and didn't come across the term once. Like most Muslims who have heard of the word, I heard it from one of those anti-Muslim right-wing websites and then researched it after. The mainstream belief in Islam is that lying is one of the biggest sins and something that causes corruption to the spiritual heart. This is the belief that average Muslims are bought up with and instil in their kids. The average Sherbro is not interested in reality however, so I'm probably wasting my words.
You may want to familiarize yourself with Quran 16:106 and Quran 3:28.

This ain’t something some small tribe made up. It’s in your “holy book”.

You may want to familiarize yourself with Quran 16:106 and Quran 3:28.

This ain’t something some small tribe made up. It’s in your “holy book”.

Read and studied the above verses along with the tafsir/exegesis and scholarly explanations. Neither verse gives a commandment to lie willy-nilly. An exception is a knife-on-throat scenario where you know you will be killed - in that particular extreme circumstance one can lie. The tafsir mention Ammar bin Yasir and the story of his family as an example. However none of that applies to regular Muslims or the types of people I mentioned in my quote - for them lying is a sin and a potential cause of corruption. You may want to familiarize yourself with Quranic exegesis that explain these things.

Read and studied the above verses along with the tafsir/exegesis and scholarly explanations. Neither verse gives a commandment to lie willy-nilly. An exception is a knife-on-throat scenario where you know you will be killed - in that particular extreme circumstance one can lie. The tafsir mention Ammar bin Yasir and the story of his family as an example. However none of that applies to regular Muslims or the types of people I mentioned in my quote - for them lying is a sin and a potential cause of corruption. You may want to familiarize yourself with Quranic exegesis that explain these things.
It’s IN the Quran. There’s no way around that.

And, why would you lie about your faith in a knife-to-the-throat scenario? Isn’t dying for Allah an honor?

And, who’s to say a young, immature Muslim won’t misuse this verse, just like some cherry-pick Bible verses to justify certain behaviors?

And, why would you lie about your faith in a knife-to-the-throat scenario? Isn’t dying for Allah an honor?

And, who’s to say a young, immature Muslim won’t misuse this verse, just like some cherry-pick Bible verses to justify certain behaviors?

Yes, what's in the Quran is the knife-to-throat scenario. If you read the full verses and various commentaries, theres plenty of examples of the persecution of the early Muslims who were tortured by the Quraysh. Some specific examples are given and that's why permission was given preserve one's life. Like I said earlier, this was specific to that extreme scenario and doesn't apply to ordinary Muslims.

With regards to people misusing Quranic/Biblical verses, there's plenty of dishonest people out there so I'm sure it happens.

Why is it that people who don't know shit about holy texts always want to teach others about holy texts?

There's a 100% chance you've never read the Koran. Yet here you are. Such a strange impulse. It's like a book club where no one has read the book.

Yes, what's in the Quran is the knife-to-throat scenario. If you read the full verses and various commentaries, theres plenty of examples of the persecution of the early Muslims who were tortured by the Quraysh. Some specific examples are given and that's why permission was given preserve one's life. Like I said earlier, this was specific to that extreme scenario and doesn't apply to ordinary Muslims.

With regards to people misusing Quranic/Biblical verses, there's plenty of dishonest people out there so I'm sure it happens.
I don’t know what to tell you, Bro. Some of the stuff I’ve read indicates taqqiya is a mainstream Muslim belief.

Problem is, once you bring up the ideal of deceit, it kinda deflates the integrity of your faith.

It’s kinda like a wife “jokingly” asking a husband if he’d get mad if she cheated. It immediately plants that seed of doubt.

Why is it that people who don't know shit about holy texts always want to teach others about holy texts?

There's a 100% chance you've never read the Koran. Yet here you are. Such a strange impulse. It's like a book club where no one has read the book.
I haven’t read it, as I’m not a fan of the fiction genre.

Back