Crappy President Trump pretends to be "too busy" after outrage for blowing off veterans.

DsJqeZUXgAADVCm.jpg:large

If 10,000 instances of shit like this won't make you guys admit Trump is a piece of unrequited shit, you have no character, and nothing will.

Now that I know he "would have done it" I can forgive him.

Any American who skipped out on Arlington on Veterans Day needs to take a long look in the mirror! Just an outrage!

I'm taking a fucking knee at my next pick up game at the courts. I'm done with this shit

Fuck it. I'm moving to Canada
He should have to stand guard at the tomb of the unknown soldier.

Or maybe he can paint portraits of the thousands of injured soldiers he sends to wars like Good ol boy Bushy Jr. That's the kind of shit that wipes all your sins away
{<jordan}

INSERT 'WALL OF TEXT' HERE

<LatsRickStory>Are you trying to put people to sleep here?

All you needed to say is "I hate Trump for not going to visit the Cemetary in Arlington" but instead you turned it into another TDS episode.

Yeah, not a good move on any level. Even on a self serving level, it's just bonus points. It's an easy thing to do. Pretty dumb to skip out on that.

It's one of the few things he said to Wallace in the interview where he wished there was a do-over on that.

He acknowledged that he made a mistake.

Unlike Obama who never makes mistakes 'cause....#RacismIfYouThinkHedoes

It's one of the few things he said to Wallace in the interview where he wished there was a do-over on that.

There's no point in bringing Obama up with this one. Trump fucked up. He just had to show up. Not a big ask, and it doesn't really matter who did or didn't do it in the past.

Memorial day is when you visit the cemetery to pay respects.

Trump was right, he really could shoot someone in plain view, and his supporters wouldn't stop supporting him. I think he might have even underestimated it as well, considering not only do you guys support him no matter what, but your arguments can be seen a mile away.

"Trump might've shot someone, but Obama, if he could, would've taken guns away from EVERY AMERICAN. What's worse?"

I'm a veteran and I don't care if he went to the cemetery or not. Regardless of the anniversary.

That's great, but you don't speak for all veterans or service members, while there is a reason presidents are expected to perform duties like these, which are about the easiest things a president can do. Furthermore, the President's childish excuse making about the ordeal was pathetic on a rarely seen level for the presidency.

Trump was right, he really could shoot someone in plain view, and his supporters wouldn't stop supporting him. I think he might have even underestimated it as well, considering not only do you guys support him no matter what, but your arguments can be seen a mile away.

"Trump might've shot someone, but Obama, if he could, would've taken guns away from EVERY AMERICAN. What's worse?"

That quote of his was the most honest and truthful observation he's ever made. Its essentially validated en masse on every issue. Cult of personality is a heck of a drug what can one say...

That quote of his was the most honest and truthful observation he's ever made. Its essentially validated en masse on every issue. Cult of personality is a heck of a drug what can one say...

If I'm gonna get high, I don't want a drug that makes me perpetually freak out about my race being subjected to genocide, trannies in the library, and the caravan coming to rape me because Comrade Obama funded it with Mecha-Soros.

That's great, but you don't speak for all veterans or service members, while there is a reason presidents are expected to perform duties like these, which are about the easiest things a president can do. Furthermore, the President's childish excuse making about the ordeal was pathetic on a rarely seen level for the presidency.

I never said I did. I gave context for my opinion. You don't have to like it.

There's no point in bringing Obama up with this one. Trump fucked up. He just had to show up. Not a big ask, and it doesn't really matter who did or didn't do it in the past.

Yes he did fuck up and he did acknowledge it.

What else do you want him to fucking do? {<shrug}

Back