Crappy President Trump pretends to be "too busy" after outrage for blowing off veterans.

DoomPatrol

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Go figure our Scumbag in Chief who.... committed fraud to escape the draft so poor families could send their sons to die instead, insulted POWs because he prefers people who don't get caught, and insulted Gold Star families would lie about being too busy to go honor fallen warriors.

Seriously, how low will this man go? First he skips out on Aisne-Marne American Cemetery for the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1. Of course he lies and blames it on everyone else, but anyone who knows anything can see through that bullshit. He didn't care to go because it was rainy. Of course he wasn't expecting the complete freakout that happened from his disrespect so he goes into recovery mode and stands out in the rain a week later and makes "off the cuff" remarks about how he's getting wet in the rain while others in the crowd get shelter.

Then this fucking guy comes home and skips out on Arlington Cemetery for Veterans Day. Seriously what the fuck Republicans? What does it take for you to admit that he's just a liar and a scumbag. He wants to pretend like he was too busy? Too busy doing what exactly? Tweeting? Cheating on his wife with hookers? Colluding with Russians for personal profit? Scamming for profit? Promoting conspiracy theories like the previous President of the United States being a secret African born Muslim?

As a veteran I'm absolutely disgusted that he's in charge of the armed forces. His fraudulent activities to escape the draft in Vietnam should have been enough to preclude his nomination into the White House, but idiots who believe nonsense about Hillary Clinton being a murderer and criminal somehow think Trump is an innocent misunderstood flower. If you're one of those types, you have a brain disorder.

I'm so ashamed of this man. I just don't see how people still try to justify supporting him.

I would not expect any of them to care, or to care about veterans.

DsJqeZUXgAADVCm.jpg:large

If 10,000 instances of shit like this won't make you guys admit Trump is a piece of unrequited shit, you have no character, and nothing will.

All I can say to that is I agree. Thanks for your service aswell!

Any American who skipped out on Arlington on Veterans Day needs to take a long look in the mirror! Just an outrage!

I'm taking a fucking knee at my next pick up game at the courts. I'm done with this shit

Fuck it. I'm moving to Canada

If 10,000 instances of shit like this won't make you guys admit Trump is a piece of unrequited shit, you have no character, and nothing will.
Lol@ "I will go virtually every year."

In before orange man bad .

Yes he is bad you blind fucks!

He should have to stand guard at the tomb of the unknown soldier.

Or maybe he can paint portraits of the thousands of injured soldiers he sends to wars like Good ol boy Bushy Jr. That's the kind of shit that wipes all your sins away

Any American who skipped out on Arlington on Veterans Day needs to take a long look in the mirror! Just an outrage!

I'm taking a fucking knee at my next pick up game at the courts. I'm done with this shit

Every American is not the commander in chief. The lengths you guys will go to pretend as if shitty behavior is ok is astounding. He bitches out because his hair plugs would be exposed by rain, and you guys reflexively obfuscate, talk about Hilary, or simply assert "meh, who cares? I don't care about anything, so why should anyone else?!".

Friday, May 28, 2010
President Obama is skipping the traditional Memorial Day visit to Arlington National Cemetery, a move that has dismayed some veterans -- and comes at a sensitive moment in the administration's relationship with the military.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/27/AR2010052702696.html

Hold on a minute, you may be up for a Nike contract bro!

Not very patriotic or supportive of the military imo.

Go figure our Scumbag in Chief who.... committed fraud to escape the draft so poor families could send their sons to die instead, insulted POWs because he prefers people who don't get caught, and insulted Gold Star families would lie about being too busy to go honor fallen warriors.

Seriously, how low will this man go? First he skips out on Aisne-Marne American Cemetery for the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1. Of course he lies and blames it on everyone else, but anyone who knows anything can see through that bullshit. He didn't care to go because it was rainy. Of course he wasn't expecting the complete freakout that happened from his disrespect so he goes into recovery mode and stands out in the rain a week later and makes "off the cuff" remarks about how he's getting wet in the rain while others in the crowd get shelter.

Then this fucking guy comes home and skips out on Arlington Cemetery for Veterans Day. Seriously what the fuck Republicans? What does it take for you to admit that he's just a liar and a scumbag. He wants to pretend like he was too busy? Too busy doing what exactly? Tweeting? Cheating on his wife with hookers? Colluding with Russians for personal profit? Scamming for profit? Promoting conspiracy theories like the previous President of the United States being a secret African born Muslim?

As a veteran I'm absolutely disgusted that he's in charge of the armed forces. His fraudulent activities to escape the draft in Vietnam should have been enough to preclude his nomination into the White House, but idiots who believe nonsense about Hillary Clinton being a murderer and criminal somehow think Trump is an innocent misunderstood flower. If you're one of those types, you have a brain disorder.

I'm so ashamed of this man. I just don't see how people still try to justify supporting him.
You sound like a concerned veteran.

Did you go visit either cemetery?

Friday, May 28, 2010
President Obama is skipping the traditional Memorial Day visit to Arlington National Cemetery, a move that has dismayed some veterans -- and comes at a sensitive moment in the administration's relationship with the military.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/27/AR2010052702696.html

Instead of speaking at Arlington, as he did last year and as most presidents have done, Obama will appear at the Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery outside Chicago, the White House said. Vice President Biden will take his place at Arlington, the most prestigious military cemetery in the country and home to Section 60, a large burial ground for soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Instead of speaking at Arlington, as he did last year and as most presidents have done, Obama will appear at the Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery outside Chicago, the White House said. Vice President Biden will take his place at Arlington, the most prestigious military cemetery in the country and home to Section 60, a large burial ground for soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That was "nice" of Biden....but the Vets were EXPECTING Obama.

Bottom Line is he brushed them off to go to a Cemetary that's Close to his hometown of Chicago. PRIORITIES. <LikeReally5>

Not that Trump is a saint here but Obama is not all that either.

Yeah, not a good move on any level. Even on a self serving level, it's just bonus points. It's an easy thing to do. Pretty dumb to skip out on that.

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back