Elections Florida Recount Debacle results

Florida is just too much....

Broward counts the wrong ballots as Florida races to finish manual recount ahead of Sunday deadline

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Fresh off its bungled machine recount, Broward County’s second day of manual recounting temporarily stopped about an hour after it began Saturday when lawyers from both political parties pointed out that volunteers were counting the wrong ballots.

Hundreds of volunteers spent most of Friday sorting through 32,000 overvotes and undervotes in the Senate race between incumbent Sen. Bill Nelson and Republican Gov. Rick Scott. Broward officials announced Friday night they had finished their manual recount.

On Saturday, the volunteers started sorting about 22,000 undervotes and overvotes in the contentious contest for Florida Commissioner of Agriculture.

That came to a grinding halt when lawyers found thousands of overlapping ballots which clearly showed a vote in the agriculture race but were fuzzy in the Senate race.

“It appears there may have been some ballots from yesterday mixed in with the ones for today,” Broward Canvassing Board Judge Deborah Carpenter-Toye told reporters.

Forty-seven manila envelopes from the Senate recount were mixed in with the envelopes distributed for the commissioner race.

Broward County Canvassing Board Attorney Rene Harrod told Fox News the issue was caught in time and that none of the 47 envelopes made it to the canvassing board. It’s an important catch because it rules out the possibility of some votes being counted twice.

Republican lawyer Joe Goldstein demanded the recount be stopped. Instead, the canvassing board decided to keep counting and instructed volunteers to flag any incorrect ballots from Saturday’s count.

The news comes as Florida struggles to complete its mandatory manual recount in the U.S. Senate race by noon Sunday. The Sunshine State – Broward County in particular - has been under the microscope since the recounts were ordered last Saturday.

AP18321509867593-1.jpg

<45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

Not celebrating yet until I actually SEE the news that Rick Scott is Officially the winner and Senator of Florida.

Liberal scumbags are probably filling out more ballots as we speak?

Nope

Montana had a democrat barely winning and so did nevada. I suspect criminal activity

You would think the president might do something if that were true, and not a fairy tail for utter retards.

I mean, just the absolute bottom of the barrel trash humans. Like that liquid that will accumulate at the bottom of the trashcan if you go on vacation without emptying it.

Trump supporters in this thread be like
"Look at these backward ass crooked fucking Florida voters and officials! They can't get anything right."

Then the Republican wins and they be like
"We knew they'd get it right. The voters have spoken #legit."

<Dany07>

You cant make this shit up.

Trump supporters in this thread be like
"Look at these backward ass crooked fucking Florida voters and officials! They can't get anything right."

Then the Republican wins and they be like
"We knew they'd get it right. The voters have spoken #legit."

<Dany07>

You cant make this shit up.
Is that what you’re getting from this county? Assuming the story up until now is true, they are hopelessly incompetent

I can't wait until Trump is in his second term and he goes after his enemies.

Is that what you’re getting from this county? Assuming the story up until now is true, they are hopelessly incompetent
No argument from me about the incompetence, but that's not fraud or theft. Its incomptanance.
And I was talking about trump supporters not the county, huge difference.

Arizona and montana were stolen. Republicans can and should never play clean again or fair. Illegal scum is also voting.
democrats lost me at benghazi. I will and always will stand for the men and women who defend this country. To Hillary Clinton they are just big green circles on a screen but to other people they are their dads, husbands, etc.

No, they're still there.

He means their elections were stolen. Democrats were voting and then going out to their car and putting on a different hat and coat and voting a second time. Everyone's talking about it.

Might sound crazy to you, even childish, but prove it didn't happen.

democrats lost me at benghazi. I will and always will stand for the men and women who defend this country. To Hillary Clinton they are just big green circles on a screen but to other people they are their dads, husbands, etc.

We've never seen a president honor veterans with the commitment and passion of Donald J. Trump.

I can't wait until Trump is in his second term and he goes after his enemies.

....and sees them driven before him, and hears the lamentation of their non binary pansexual gender of the week

Dems who break the law to obstruct his presidency, and Hillary.
Who broke the law to obstruct his presidency that has not been charged? If they have been convicted then fuck them. They aren't dems because they cant hold office or vote.

You believe Hillary is his enemy?

Hillary lost and is irrelevant. Don't you think the president should focus on enemies of the USA not a past Presidential rival?

Back