Elections Florida Recount Debacle results

Arizona and montana were stolen. Republicans can and should never play clean again or fair. Illegal scum is also voting.
Play fair? LOL, you have got to be kidding, what are your thoughts on gerrymandered maps?

So in other words, you idiots who were quacking about a stolen election are in fact idiots.

Since when is counting every vote a bad thing? If it had come out the other way the Rep would be crying foul.

Good ol cluster fuck Florida

I would say it’s crazy how close this election was, except I remember the year 2000.

Florida is just the most Florida place ever.

We can always count on Florida to be a dumpster fire, just like we can always count on Shertards to go into random threads that has absolutely nothing to do about Trump just to talk about Trump.

We can always count on Florida to be a dumpster fire, just like we can always count on Shertards to go into random threads that has absolutely nothing to do about Trump just to talk about Trump.
<mma4>

Trump supporters in this thread be like
"Look at these backward ass crooked fucking Florida voters and officials! They can't get anything right."

Then the Republican wins and they be like
"We knew they'd get it right. The voters have spoken #legit."

<Dany07>

You cant make this shit up.
Serious question, when is the last time a Republican who lost on election night caught up in vote count days or weeks later? Don't get me wrong, I believe either side is willing to cheat when they think they can get away with it. But this particular form of fuckery, creating votes in recounts, is characteristic of Dem efforts to a much greater extent than it is of their opponents.

He means their elections were stolen. Democrats were voting and then going out to their car and putting on a different hat and coat and voting a second time. Everyone's talking about it.

Might sound crazy to you, even childish, but prove it didn't happen.
I always crack up when your posts are so close to the line that they attract likes from people who think you're serious.

So in other words, you idiots who were quacking about a stolen election are in fact idiots.
look how many elections called on election night have been overturned....all towards democrats . kindly fuck off

Liberal scumbags are probably filling out more ballots as we speak?

Don't think so since they're being watched like Hawks so they can't even sneeze without scrutiny.

I think Scott has this in the bag now and it's only a question of WHEN the Official announcement of his victory takes place.

I'm waiting for that before I start figuratively popping the champagne....

look how many elections called on election night have been overturned....all towards democrats . kindly fuck off

Imagine if Republicans didn't push back with intense scrutiny and legal action.

Back