Moms that are hotter than their daughters.

How is that genetically possible?

I guess mixing two good things doesn't always produce a superior result.

Like cheddar cheese and ice cream.
True, although both can work on top of apple pie. ;)

Well to be fair with Ms. Brinkley, she did have a child with Billy Joel. His ugliness cancelled out her beauty. Awesome songwriter though.

Really? You make a "Not as hot as mom thread and an example you come up with is Beyonce???????

JADA IS FAR HOTTER THAN WILLOW

latest

is she really mikes daughter?!?!? I mean blanket yes but paris man I'm calling a Maury Povich
Her biological mother, Debbie Rowe, is a white gentile who converted to Judaism. British actor Mark Lester (half Jewish), who was a close friend of Michael Jackson, and the godfather of Paris and her two siblings, has claimed that he was a sperm donator for Jackson and believes that he is her biological father. I see a strong resemblance in her to both Rowe and Lester.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/paris-jackson-biological-father-141334/

I believe that her two brothers have different biological fathers. Blanket also has a different biological mother (rumored to be Pia Bhatti, who he has a strong resemblance too), hence why he looks the most different, and even Paris and Prince look quite different from one another despite sharing a biological mother. I think that Arthur Klein is Prince's biological father.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/...-demanding-dna-test-after-arnold-klein-death/

(Blanket and his rumored biological mother Pia Bhatti)

I don't think Michael is the biological father of any of them. Blanket has the closest resemblance to him, but I think he more closely resembles his rumored biological mother. I think if Michael were the biological father there would be more Negroid features. Michael may have surgically altered his own Negroid features, but from a biological standpoint, they would be passed down to his children, even if their mother was not black herself. It's highly improbable that all three children would have no visible Negroid ancestry and that two of them would even look completely Caucasian.

Marla maples is still way hotter in her age than her daughter Tiffany trump. Imagine prime marla.

15965.jpg

neither Willow Smith or Lourdes (Madonna's daughter) shave their pits.
maxresdefault.jpg

C9ICIhjXoAASTPL.jpg

must be a gen-Y thing.

i prefer all areas of a woman's body from the neck down clean shaven especially the ummm...arm pits?
upload_2018-11-17_22-35-21.jpeg

As gross as that is to me, Paris would still get it.

being the romantic that i am i like to make sweet love to music i think if i got the chance to shag paris "Bad" would have to be playing on repeat
upload_2018-11-17_22-40-3.jpeg

Man WTF? These bitches need to shave their armpits.

the rumor is he used a male model for a sperm donor. It's obvious neither her nor her brother are half black.

right?!?!?

being an exotic mixture myself i know my peoples when i see them. she's obv half white half Peruvian or something.

most mulattos look something along the line of these two beauts
images

neither Willow Smith or Lourdes (Madonna's daughter) shave their pits.
maxresdefault.jpg

must be a gen-Y thing.

<{walkerwhut}> saw a pic of Madonna and her daughter showing their armpit hairs.
You nasty bitches! Don't nobody need to see that shit. Who the fuck shows their armpit hair like it's something for somebody else to see.
Glad that didn't turn into a movement (hopefully still won't).

{<huh}

Back