Insane Indy Car crash - by a 17-Year-Old GIRL?!?

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Apparently, she's 'Okay-ish' but will have surgery on her spine tomorrow.

XCpIL9yu_400x400.jpg

It was a Formula 3 car crash. Crazy stuff.

She should be banned

Amazed she didn't kill anyone with her shit driving

How about pumping the breaks a little

Don't want any sexism in here, lads.

Continue.

17 year old girl you say ?
<{hughesimpress}> put the phone away love, and keep your eyes on the road, that's how accidents happen.

Apparently, she's 'Okay-ish' but will have surgery on her spine tomorrow.

XCpIL9yu_400x400.jpg

It looked like she was trying to overtake some cars and she went over the red and white lines.

That was crazy she actually survived that is a miracle she flew like a missle right through that purple banner

It looked like she was trying to overtake some cars and she went over the red and white lines.

That was crazy she actually survived that is a miracle she flew like a missle right through that purple banner

Wish there was footage of exactly what went wrong. The OP tweet only shows after she's airborne.

Its a also a miracle she flew high enough over the other cars and concrete barriers. Other cars, so no one was hit. The barrier, because if she went nose-first into the concrete, she'd be dead.

Wish there was footage of exactly what went wrong. The OP tweet only shows after she's airborne.

Its a also a miracle she flew high enough over the other cars and concrete barriers. Other cars, so no one was hit. The barrier, because if she went nose-first into the concrete, she'd be dead.
Yeah i noticed after watching it again the other car actually saved her from going full blast into the concrete barrier and when she was flying down the penalty zone super fast she hits his tail and it propels her up to the banner, its hard to tell, we need some slow motion footage.

17?
I'm surprised there isn't a more strict age limit on this. If I were one of the other drivers, I wouldn't want to risk putting my life in the hands of a 17 year old.

How the fuck does a 17 year old girl get a pro ride in an F3 race car like that?

Who scouts this shit anymore.
<Deported1>

F*cking crazy. Can’t help but thinking she’s either there because her daddy bought her a team or because a proper team thought she’d be good for marketing. She was doing, what, 120mph + when she went airborne, on a corner everyone else was doing less than half that. Sorry she’s injured and hope she recovers, but that sort of dangerous, stupid driving is going to hurt someone else one day.

I went to school with a professional driver, and he said that if you're not some sort of karting phenom by like 12, moving into these cars into your teens you'll never make it to F1.
F1 only wants the best yong phenoms, so 17 driving F3 isn't that unusal probably comes from an extremely wealthy family and been karting her whole life and it trying to go to F1. Nothing can be determined from this video

How the fuck does a 17 year old girl get a pro ride in an F3 race car like that?

Who scouts this shit anymore.
<Deported1>

She had some success in F4 already. I think she was the first woman to get a podium and fastest lap.
Not sure she would have made it to F3 without the sponsors behind her. But that is nothing unusual for male drivers.
She is qualified for F3 but that probably is where it ends talent wise.

I have seen a bit of her because Michael Schumacher's son drove F3 this year as well.

I'm still stuck on the how.

Literally how could she do that???

Back