Nicco Montano Removed from Official UFC Rankings

This. I don't like the girl either, but by what standards does this company operate by nowadays? Is it really based completely on the emotions of the president? Completely unprofessional. This isn't the worst thing the UFC has ever done, but fans should be alarmed about things to come.

Agree. Did not like her coming in fat to a title shot, but this is a total dick move.

Im not her biggest fan but she gets bashed on here for no good reason for the most part (ducking Val is no good tho). People shit on her cuz she won her belt from TUF as if its her fault thats how the UFC created that divisions champion.

But ya, im sure posters will say she deserves it or she sucks etcetc, which she may, but the UFC once again shows how unprofessional it really is.

But Sherdoggers want to bash and shit on every other promotion aside from the UFC.
Let's be fair it's 1:1 in terms of who was unprofessional so far. Nicco was publicly discussing MMA journalist's testicles, which kinda counts as body shaming. Not cool.

Im not her biggest fan but she gets bashed on here for no good reason for the most part (ducking Val is no good tho). People shit on her cuz she won her belt from TUF as if its her fault thats how the UFC created that divisions champion.

But ya, im sure posters will say she deserves it or she sucks etcetc, which she may, but the UFC once again shows how unprofessional it really is.

But Sherdoggers want to bash and shit on every other promotion aside from the UFC.

This. It's not even just the Nico case(I honestly can't stand her), it's all the other shady shit the UFC gets away with. The UFC literally treats their fighters like slaves. You play the right tune, they throw you a bone. You go against the current, you get trashed publicly. It's ridiculous and unprofessional. I know this happens in literally every other industry, but at least they have an HR department, or some kind of representation. It's been stated time and time again by fighters, that most of fighting is mental (and proven by some of Conor's opponents). Imagine the mental strain of knowing the very company you work for is hoping for your demise. The fighters get all the cons, but none of the pros of being independent contractors. Very Kushy deal for the UFC.

This. It's not even just the Nico case(I honestly can't stand her), it's all the other shady shit the UFC gets away with. The UFC literally treats their fighters like slaves. You play the right tune, they throw you a bone. You go against the current, you get trashed publicly. It's ridiculous and unprofessional. I know this happens in literally every other industry, but at least they have an HR department, or some kind of representation. It's been stated time and time again by fighters, that most of fighting is mental (and proven by some of Conor's opponents). Imagine the mental strain of knowing the very company you work for is hoping for your demise. The fighters get all the cons, but none of the pros of being independent contractors. Very Kushy deal for the UFC.

Yet sherdoggers hope for the demise of other promotions that try to offer a different (maybe better) path. Weird shit goes on here.

Their loss, she’ll be the next moussasi when Bellator snatches her up

Nicco looks terrified in this picture. What's the point putting her in the mix?
maxresdefault.jpg

This. I don't like the girl either, but by what standards does this company operate by nowadays? Is it really based completely on the emotions of the president? Completely unprofessional. This isn't the worst thing the UFC has ever done, but fans should be alarmed about things to come.
Don’t overreact

It’s always been like this and if anything it’s more mellow now than it has been for a while

this is a fuckin outrage, hordes of wmma fans will descent upon ufc headquarters in protest of this tragedy.

She's still ranked as far as I can tell.

Nicco looks terrified in this picture. What's the point putting her in the mix?
maxresdefault.jpg
I mean, she's basically on the level of a UFC newcomer..having to face probably the most highly skilled woman in MMA.

That's cause for being somewhat shook.

Cliffs on why everyone seems to hate Montano so much?

Back