Kevin Lee's reaction...

Kevin Lee was always an overrated fighter and a posser. His fans should feel ashamed for hyping him like the uncrowned world champion.

Yeah hes an idiot. Sit there like a little fucking baby on the floor.

You didnt do shit. You did nothing on the ground, Al made you look Chinese by the end of the fight. You got your ass beat, accept it and move on.
{<jordan}

You didnt do shit. You did nothing on the ground, Al made you look Chinese by the end of the fight. You got your ass beat, accept it and move on.

Roofless

I kinda like Lee but his attitude is not healthy, way too overconfident and doesn't seem to take losses very well.

KindlyNarrowFlamingo-size_restricted.gif
BlankHugeErin-size_restricted.gif

Bro did well and did his best but how can really think he won that one. 1st Rd he got lit up a bit, 2nd and 3rd was his but lit the fuck the 4rd and 5th.

Win some, lose some. He will be back.

Good thing is Lee gives us interviews, win or lose, and handles himself like a champ in victory or defeat. War lee.

Last edited:
Kevin's reaction looked like poor acting to me, to be honest.

It's the bellybutton. You can't win with a bellybutton like that. UFC policy.

I really don't think he thought that. Kev talked way to much shit coming into this. Even laughed at Matt on his own podcast. I think that was a defense mechanism to protect his own psyche. Lee's said it himself plenty of time "once the mind matches the physical, I'm unstoppable". Kevin Lee has some soul searching to do.

Savage of the year award ladies and gents!

Made fun of DC crying saying he looked like a "Bitch" but here he is trying his damnedest to hold in his tears.
Damn, forgot about that. Good catch bud.

I don't know what it is but I love seeing Kevin Lee being assmad. Might have something to do with how Lee talks about how great he is without actually proving it.

PPl are conditioned to thinking slimy last second takedown should be enough to edge a round

I hope judges keep doing that. Stop rewarding the fighter going for desperate sloppy takedowns and don't do anything with it. If you're not working for position or throwing some GNP then you don't get shit.

<Lmaoo> perfect

WTF <45>

Kevin Lee was always an overrated fighter and a posser. His fans should feel ashamed for hyping him like the uncrowned world champion.

I was a big fan of his in the beginning I'll admit. Saw the potential but the minute he opened his mouth....

<mma3><{hughesimpress}>

He's still young so it ain't over for him but need to look past his ego and learn from his losses.

It's the bellybutton. You can't win with a bellybutton like that. UFC policy.

The doc who cut his cord should be fired.

Back