As a hater... have you ever felt bad for the guy you were rooting against?

You know exactly what Conor said, and you know exactly what he meant, and you know exactly why he said it. <45>

Do I? Please refresh my memory, genius.

I'm not even a Conor fan and I think this is a sad attempt at bashing a fighter over something that's a figment of your imaginations.

I've never been an Aldo fan. I admit he was great in WEC and the first half of UFC but I've never liked his personality or how he carried himself. I did feel bad watching Max beat him down in 2 fights though.

Yeah, lots of cases. Rashad, Tito, Garbrandt, Mir, Ronda and many more. Getting softer with age, I guess. These guys go through all the sorrows and hard times that “normal” people go through, plus having to deal with head trauma, embarrassment on an international stage, and a fickle, disrespectful fan base. Has to get quite rough at times.

Do I? Please refresh my memory, genius.

I'm not even a Conor fan and I think this is a sad attempt at bashing a fighter over something that's a figment of your imaginations.
LOL you always defend Conor and now you're trying to step. Pathetic.

I have to say that I enjoyed all those Weidman losses very thoroughly.

Yeah. Doesn't happen often though 'cause I'm not much of a hater. Feel more sorry for the perpetual haters. Must suck being them.

How is it possible to hate hendo?
I don’t hateHe do but a legit reason would be his assault on Bisping in their first fight. At the time it was fun watching cocky Bisping eat another one, but in retrospect that is a pure douche move by Hendo. He had a lot of time to stop himself from trying to kill a guy who was already knocked unconscious.

Back