Zookeeper Gabe's Animal Thread V7.0

See, that is awesome.

900.jpg

That is why I always say to people that if you see a spider alive in your house you should welcome it. if there is no food they die and turn into tumbleweed like dust balls pretty quick. But if there is food it is almost always the type of pest that will actually get into your food or otherwise do damage to your home. Spiders want nothing to do with you.

See, that is awesome.

900.jpg

That is why I always say to people that if you see a spider alive in your house you should welcome it. if there is no food they die and turn into tumbleweed like dust balls pretty quick. But if there is food it is almost always the type of pest that will actually get into your food or otherwise do damage to your home. Spiders want nothing to do with you.

Millions of years ago there was Giant spiders
scorpions, centpides and dragonflies if this
spider here can take down a mouse I can only
imagine what they could have tackled.

No one should ever buy a Blood Parrot cichlid. They're a bastardized hybrid that results in health problems.
The most common deformity is that they cant close their mouths to eat, their swim bladders are misshapen, and their spines are crooked.
A lot are dyed, tattoo'd, or fed dye to increase color in pet stores. They can also grow to 10" which requires a tank (55g for just one fish) a lot larger than most people have in their homes.
There's tons of other Cichlids out there to chose from.

No one should ever buy a Blood Parrot cichlid. They're a bastardized hybrid that results in health problems.
The most common deformity is that they cant close their mouths to eat, their swim bladders are misshapen, and their spines are crooked.
A lot are dyed, tattoo'd, or fed dye to increase color in pet stores. They can also grow to 10" which requires a tank (55g for just one fish) a lot larger than most people have in their homes.
what are they hybridized for- just their red color?

I thought it was endearing because she's a kpop star and all her bandmates have dogs or cats but she cuddles with her fish.

what are they hybridized for- just their red color?

I thought it was endearing because she's a kpop star and all her bandmates have dogs or cats but she cuddles with her fish.

They're hybridized for the shape. They're the pug of the aquarium world.

That tank needs be be at least 10x bigger than what she has.
The myth of a fish only growing to the size of their tank is a misconception. The reason a fish only grows to tank size is that the water quality is so poor, it affects their health and stunts their growth. It's the equivalence of you living in a severely smokey room your entire life.

Jesus, feed the turtles you dick. Lol

Edit that last video is a female betta not a goldfish
Aha, when I searched for "fish jumps thru a hoop" the majority of vids on yt were of betta fish. I simply posted the one that got under my finger, lol. Thanks for educating us, Gabe!

I do enjoy Flowerhorns and other hybrids, but parrots are just too far. They can't even close their mouths. They dying, tattooing and fin slicing in the Asian fish culture is pretty sickening. The newest trend is "bat rays". They slice up sting rays, and give them weird shapes. Some even try to pass them off as new species or varients from breeding
images

bad20news-1.jpg

I do enjoy Flowerhorns and other hybrids, but parrots are just too far. They can't even close their mouths. They dying, tattooing and fin slicing in the Asian fish culture is pretty sickening. The newest trend is "bat rays". They slice up sting rays, and give them weird shapes. Some even try to pass them off as new species or varients from breeding
images

bad20news-1.jpg
Sick fuckos!
I really hope karma is real and it catches up with them. FUCK!!!!!

Back