Crime Pensacola Shooting: 4 dead, 8 injured by Saudi *UPDATE* 6 Saudis Arrested, Terrorism Likely

He also sold them more arms to Saudi Arabia than any other president thus far, and sold more arms in total to all other countries since WW2. Real Nobel Peace Prize winning stuff right there. Color me shocked that a politician said something, but did something to contradict that.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama’s administration has offered Saudi Arabia more than $115 billion in weapons, other military equipment and training, the most of any U.S. administration in the 71-year U.S.-Saudi alliance, a report seen by Reuters has found.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...to-saudi-top-115-billion-report-idUSKCN11D2JQ

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ord-60-billion-arms-sale-to-Saudi-Arabia.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/sep/13/us-saudi-arabia-arms-deal

Obama’s Administration Sold More Weapons Than Any Other Since World War II

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...ore-weapons-than-any-other-since-world-war-ii

But I am sure Trump some how caused this shooting....

<_<

Wow. Never knew some of this. Pretty crazy.

my original post was in regard to the meme of Trump going along with the establishment and doing what the Saudi's want, being posted in this thread, as if this has something to do with Trump, and then you quoted me. What, you think Trump can go up against the might the military industrial complex, one of our biggest exporters, and of all the lobbyists, special interests groups, and think tanks supporting Saudi?
Yes Trump can. All he had to do was NOT remove the freeze on weapons sales to the Saudis that Obama passed.
Trump rubbed a lot of establishment people the wrong way during his campaign and he was quite critical of the Saudis. So why can't he just follow through on his campaign views? He is always bitching about the deep-state so going against the MIC would bot be an issue for him. He went against a lot of corporate and farm intersts with his China tariffs ,so I don't buy the excuse he can't get tough on the Saudis, like he SAID he would do in 2016?

Trump rubbed a lot of establishment people the wrong way during his campaign and he was quite critical of the Saudis.

I thought you said no other president criticized Saudi Arabia? hmph

I could be that politicians say stuff, but then do other things

I thought you said no other president criticized Saudi Arabia? hmph

I could be that politicians say stuff, but then do other things
No other president *while being President* has made such a serious criticism of Saudi Arabia. Religion is a very very serious matter in Saudi. Obama attacked Saudis' core ruling identity / ideology. A mid level political leader saying it a whole lot different than the President saying it.

Trump was supposed to be different. Part of his attraction in 2016 was his criticism of Saudi Arabia. He kept his promise to move the US embassy to Jerusalem, but can't stick to his campaign statements regarding Saudi ????

This is somehow linked to the Vegas shooting. Look into it.

Yea it’s all Trumps fault for being friends with them.

Looks like the guy give the same hardware to other US presidents.
obama_2864916b.jpg

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg
Did anyone claim Obama didn't appease the Saudis as well? Biden will too. And Trump will only entrench us deeper with them. If this is a pressing concern to you, then welcome aboard to Bernie 2020.

Irradiated Glass Parking Lot that can be seen from Jupiter.

What I don't get: how was this a gun free zone? Of all areas that I'd readily accept to not be gun-free...?

And how are there no checks at the entrance to ascertain this is the case?

Oh, there's much more:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...i-soldiers-Pensacola-Naval-base-shooting.html
FBI hunt for missing Saudi servicemen as it's revealed Pensacola Naval base killer hosted dinner party to watch mass shooting videos and visited New York to see Rockefeller Christmas tree lights turned on just two days before
  • Saudi military student Mohammed Saeed al-Shamrani, 21, killed three people and injured 12 when he opened fire at Navy Station Pensacola on Friday
  • Another Saudi student allegedly videotaped the attack, while two others watched from a nearby car
  • Authorities have now detained 10 Saudi students for questioning, a number revised up from six yesterday evening
  • However, the FBI is still searching for 'several' other Saudis students who have not been seen since the attack
  • al-Shamrani hosted a dinner party on Thursday evening with three other Saudi students where they watched videos of mass shootings
  • He and fellow Saudi students also traveled to NYC in the days before the attack
  • Investigators are now trying to work out their motives for the trip to the city
  • US Naval Academy graduate, Joshua Kaleb Watson, 23, and military student Mohammed Haitham, 19, have been named as victims of the attack
FBI hasn't yet confirmed terrorism as the motive, but it seems all but certain it is considering the material that (not random internet forums) have attached to his name according to SITE. He hated the US and Israel. Typical.

So, after that one dude shot up the Wal-Mart, we heard the media rant endlessly about the greatest threat posed to us: white nationalism. Hmm. That loser was a lone incel flunkout. This guy was one in a cell of possibly 7+ terrorists? After all, body counts really shouldn't matter to assessing the threat level or its sprawl. One bad guy is one bad guy. We just got a network, here. Ironically, one thing they all seem to have in common is they hate Israel/Jews.

Radical Islam is the greatest terroristic, radical threat this country faces.

Oh, there's much more:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...i-soldiers-Pensacola-Naval-base-shooting.html

FBI hasn't yet confirmed terrorism as the motive, but it seems all but certain it is considering the material that (not random internet forums) have attached to his name according to SITE. He hated the US and Israel. Typical.

So, after that one dude shot up the Wal-Mart, we heard the media rant endlessly about the greatest threat posed to us: white nationalism. Hmm. That loser was a lone incel flunkout. This guy was one in a cell of possibly 7+ terrorists? After all, body counts really shouldn't matter to assessing the threat level or its sprawl. One bad guy is one bad guy. We just got a network, here. Ironically, one thing they all seem to have in common is they hate Israel/Jews.

If this is accurate, then both the KSA and the Navy royally fucked up vetting these guys.

I just don't think the Saudi/American alliance is going to last past the next couple decades. There is a lot of inertia, and politicians like Trump who are perfectly willing to be bribed to support the Saudis, but with the Shale revolution, America just simply doesn't need the Saudis any more. I don't think a lot of the people in their 30s who are going to be running America in 20 years think much of the Saudis.

If America doesn't like the KSA, and it doesn't need the KSA, the Saudis are no longer a necessary evil; they are just an evil.

Yea it’s all Trumps fault for being friends with them.

Looks like the guy give the same hardware to other US presidents.
obama_2864916b.jpg

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Doesn't make Trump any less of a whore for the Saudis.

No other president has ever mixed in their personal investments with international arms treaties.

You are correct.

But are you familiar with the Clinton Foundation? There quite a few nations who donated in order to obtain influence over national security policy and buying weapons. Scrutinize the 2009-2013 years while Clinton was there and the strange coincidence of State Department authorization to buy weapons from repressive governments that we KNOW we shouldn't sell to.

But whatev - continue on your Trump hate.

Oh, there's much more:

They hate everyone who is not Sunni and stands in the way of Sunni - more specifically Wahhabi- global hegemony.

You are correct.

But are you familiar with the Clinton Foundation? There quite a few nations who donated in order to obtain influence over national security policy and buying weapons. Scrutinize the 2009-2013 years while Clinton was there and the strange coincidence of State Department authorization to buy weapons from repressive governments that we KNOW we shouldn't sell to.

But whatev - continue on your Trump hate.
And the Rightwing, and non-rightwingers like me and others, were correct to criticize Clintons for their shit, so why can't the Rightwing do the same for Trump?

And the Rightwing, and non-rightwingers like me and others, were correct to criticize Clintons for their shit, so why can't the Rightwing do the same for Trump?

We do.

He's a turd.

But at least he provides us a laugh.

Happy?

"Before he was elected president, Donald Trump was a critic of Saudi Arabia. Now, he says the U.S. is "locked and loaded" to respond to an attack on their behalf."

I have to ask when did Obama make a statement like this one?

Back