• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will UFC 249 be Cancelled?

And Wuhan is 12 milion ppl city not just some small town

Great, more fearmongering.

Lol I don't get this fearmongering talk.

It's almost as if you are covering your
ears and going "LALLALA I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT" because it's not convenient to hear.

Sometimes reality is scary and inconvenient. Death and illness are not hoaxes you know, they are facts of life.

if you are that scared, empty your 401k and load up on hand sanitizer and toilet paper

then be jealous of us when we are taking nice vacations next year

Corona virus is literally just the flu.. that we dont have medicine for.

Yeah 90% it gets cancelled

It's definitely going to happen. Worst case scenario they move it.

Now stop making hysterical threads about it.
I agree if it's looking even possible that they won't be permitted to have the event in NYC, then they should (and i'm sure will) have a different location lined up. They can and have changed location very late before (the Jon Jones thing, cannot remember what event it was, but some state declined to license Jones so they moved the whole thing to a different state very late).

UEFA is considering to postpone Quarter finals of Champions league. Why is that UFC is not taking any precaution measure & removing UFC 249 from NYC? Last I have heard it is the most impacted by Coronavirus, So instead of canceling it I am just saying to move it to somewhere else more safe. They still have time in their hands. They did it before in Gus vs Jon 2 & This time the situation is more grim & demands a more immediate measurement.

Last edited:
They moved it on a days notice for Jones. They should move it now while they still have plenty of time to do so. And get way less shit for it

No, it is confirmed more deadly than the flu.

It is statistically 20-30 times more deadly than the flu.

I bet someone will come and call this fact "fearmongering" just because it scares them lol.

Some people just prefer to live in denial than to face reality when they don't like it.

They moved it on a days notice for Jones. They should move it now while they still have plenty of time to do so. And get way less shit for it
Dana won’t do shit imo until he literally has no other choice. Don’t know if it’s pride or bts stuff but I think if it gets moved it will be late like the Jones event.

I will quit football forever if Liverpool somehow don’t get the title. Waited so damn long and it would be typical. Just play football games behind closed doors and finish the season if needed, and move UFC events to safer locations.

Dana won’t do shit imo until he literally has no other choice. Don’t know if it’s pride or bts stuff but I think if it gets moved it will be late like the Jones event.
That would be unfortunate for the fans who have tickets. Super last minute shit has them thinking they still get to watch some fights til he pulls the rug out.

Back