War Room Lounge v108: The Lord's Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm surprised they haven't closed Joshua Tree National Park tbh

a huge chunk of its annual visitors are foreigners, although it is pretty spread out.
Isn't that supposed to be a gateway to Hell? I only passed by on a bus once.

The noroviruses that normally outbreak there will battle the coronavirus to a standstill
i saw a meme that said we haven't had it yet b/c Corona was scared of getting Herpes at Coachella

granted they postponed Coachella, but solid meme none the less

I'm not grossed out by bird shit, strangely. I don't really care if it gets on my car.

You would if you cared about the paint. Assuming it has paint, and not just a reddish brown patina.

You would if you cared about the paint. Assuming it has paint, and not just a reddish brown patina.

I don't care about the paint of my car at all. Also, my main motivation to go to Australia is to sea the cockatoos, which I imagine have exceptionally large dumps. And kangaroos, of course. No comment on their feces.

I don't care about the paint of my car at all. Also, my main motivation to go to Australia is to sea the cockatoos, which I imagine have exceptionally large dumps. And kangaroos, of course. No comment on their feces.

That's unfortunate. Poor maintenance of machinery is a character flaw.
Can't say I've noticed exceptionally large cockatoo shit, despite how quickly they will strip a tree of fruit or nuts.

how come the middle east isn't swamped with corona?
hm, they even wipe their asses with their hands ffs.
gotta be the goats.
USA needs more goats!

how come the middle east isn't swamped with corona?
hm, they even wipe their asses with their hands ffs.
gotta be the goats.
USA needs more goats!

When I went to school they taught us that Iran was in the Middle East.

Also, my main motivation to go to Australia is to sea the cockatoos, which I imagine have exceptionally large dumps.
They just have bird dumps. I guess kind of large splatters, but nothing to write home about.

They are also total fucking assholes all of the time, and scream very very very loudly and are smart enough to cause nonstop trouble. "Personality."

Buying all of the toilet paper makes no fucking sense at all. People aren't buying all of the paper towels, which are just highly versatile toilet paper in any situation when toilet paper might be scarce. Don't buy TP, buy PT.

They just have bird dumps. I guess kind of large splatters, but nothing to write home about.

They are also total fucking assholes all of the time, and scream very very very loudly and are smart enough to cause nonstop trouble. "Personality."

Lol such ornery little scamps. Downright rascals, truly.

Lol such ornery little scamps. Downright rascals, truly.
Believe me, I had one for a few years. She could say lots of things, but she stuck to her own name - Mariah - which is now completely ruined for me.

She loved to jump behind you on the couch and bite the fuck out of you. Sadistic, she would mimic laughter after biting you. Or rip some of your hair out and strut around.

Believe me, I had one for a few years. She could say lots of things, but she stuck to her own name - Mariah - which is now completely ruined for me.

She loved to jump behind you on the couch and bite the fuck out of you. Sadistic, she would mimic laughter after biting you. Or rip some of your hair out and strut around.

Haha, someone else here, maybe @dezzy, reported similar behavior with a grey parrot, I believe.

Haha, someone else here, maybe @dezzy, reported similar behavior with a grey parrot, I believe.
My grandpa had an African Grey and it was the meanest fucking creature to ever lurk this world. I shit you not, it learned how to call cats ("Here kitty kitty!) and then would bite/chase them when they came close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back