Social Black social worker facilitating White child parental visit is accused of kidnapping

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
This happened back in October of 2019.

- Shannon Murphy, a social worker for Riverside county California had taken a 1 year old White child to visit his father in Arkansas. The child's mother lives in California. Court ordered parental visitation rights.

- For her flight back to Ontario Airport in California, she was transiting through Dallas Fort Worth Airport.

- She was flying American Airlines. She was inside the aircraft with the child when a passenger told crew members she (Shannon Murphy) was kidnapping the child.

While on the plane, another passenger told the flight attendant that Murphy had kidnapped the child, according to the lawsuit.

Airline workers told Murphy to get off the plane or “physical force would be used to make [her] comply,” according to the lawsuit.

- The Crew pull the social worker off the plane and seperate her from the 1 year old boy.

- Before she was pulled off the plane, she explained to the crew she was a social worker and tried showing her State I.D. and documentation showing the Court order for parental visitation rights and the child's birth certificate. But according to the article the crew didn't bother to look at it, instead they just pulled her off the flight.

Murphy said she had paperwork with her, including her work ID, the child's birth certificate, and a signed copy of the court order for the trip. She tried to show it to the airline employees on the plane, but they insisted she come with them, she said. They eventually checked the paperwork and said there had been a mistake, according to Murphy.

-
About 40 mins later, the Airport said there was a mistake and let get back on the flight with the kid. She apologized to the other passengers for the delay. Other passengers expressed their support for her.

- One of the AA flight attendants said she was with the company for 21 years and never seen anything like this. She apologized to the social worker.

- Social worker is suing AA for Civil Rights violations and false imprisonement. According to the lawsuit, there was a kidnapping in NYC but the child in that case was a 5 year old Hispanic with black hair. This child was 1 year old, had fair skin , blonde hair and blue eyes.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article244299222.html

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article244299222.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-social-worker-suing-american-193343442.html

---------

There was a case in 2018 where a woman called the police on a Black guy babysitting / transporting the kids of his White friends. He was pulled over by cops .

It seems some people think anytime the race of the kids and parents does not match up, it is perfectly fine to accuse or suspect the adult of kidnapping. When people see an adult accompanying kids of a different race, the adult is assumed to be unrelated, so some think he/she is kidnapping. Ofcourse adults accompany unrelated kids all the time, but when the races are the same everyone assumes they are related. Either make it a law that all visibly unrelated adult-child groups need to prove they are not kidnapping or stop harassing people with no evidence / proof. These folks, like the passenger on the plane who accused the social worker of kidnapping, need to be charged.

Last edited:
Sounds like an obnoxious and nosy passenger caused this woman a shitload of trouble by casting suspicion on her. The authorities should have given her credentials a more careful examination. This could have been avoided.

Now why is the race of the people involved so heavily focused on here?

Sounds like an obnoxious and nosy passenger caused this woman a shitload of trouble by casting suspicion on her. The authorities should have given her credentials a more careful examination. This could have been avoided.

Because if the races were the same, in all likelyhood nothing would have happened , cause people would assume the adult was related.

Because whenever a black person has a complaint filed against them, it's because of racism. It's ALWAYS racism. Do you even science?

It seems some people think anytime the race of the kids and parents does not match up

Your are wrong. It is when people think "THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS YOUR CHILD" but you are alone with the child...especially an airplane/long distance that they think you are a kidnapper.
It is just an easy way to tell if you are a BIOLOGICAL parent is if the skin color does not match up.

Your are wrong. It is when people think "THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS YOUR CHILD" but you are alone with the child...especially an airplane/long distance that they think you are a kidnapper.
It is just an easy way to tell if you are a BIOLOGICAL parent is if the skin color does not match up.
What you said is hardly different from my comment below. Aren't you saying the same thing, i.e. the adult being of a different race is generally assumed to not be the biological parent so some people think the adult is kidnapping the child.

It seems some people think anytime the race of the kids and parents does not match up, it is perfectly fine to accuse or suspect the adult of kidnapping. When people see an adult accompanying kids of a different race, the adult is assumed to be unrelated, so some think he/she is kidnapping.

The media reports are carefully scripted to cause as much social unrest as possible. All reports that don't fit the narrative are ignored. Those that do omit any facts that don't promote the narrative.

The left is waging a war against this country and the people and it all boils down to one reason. TDS. Anything including burning this country down is fair game to the left as long as it gets Trump out.

Sad.

What you said is hardly different from my comment below. Aren't you saying the same thing, i.e. the adult being of a different race is generally assumed to not be the biological parent so some people think the adult is kidnapping the child.

It seems some people think anytime the race of the kids and parents does not match up, it is perfectly fine to accuse or suspect the adult of kidnapping. When people see an adult accompanying kids of a different race, the adult is assumed to be unrelated, so some think he/she is kidnapping.

It is very different. It is not because they are different races. It is because they know the kid is not biological parent of kid. Race just happens to be the easiest marker.

Your way: They called the cops on a black woman because she was on a flight with a white kid
My way: They called the cops because the adult was on a flight with a kid who we know is not her biological parent.

That is a huge difference. My way doesn't play into the racial hatred bullshit and is a more accurate description of the issue.

The media reports are carefully scripted to cause as much social unrest as possible. All reports that don't fit the narrative are ignored. Those that do omit any facts that don't promote the narrative.

The left is waging a war against this country and the people and it all boils down to one reason. TDS. Anything including burning this country down is fair game to the left as long as it gets Trump out.

Sad.
Everything is TDS. Trump is a demi god, so he can not be criticised.

It is very different. It is not because they are different races. It is because they know the kid is not biological parent of kid. Race just happens to be the easiest marker.

Your way: They called the cops on a black woman because she was on a flight with a white kid
My way: They called the cops because the adult was on a flight with a kid who we know is not her biological parent.

That is a huge difference. My way doesn't play into the racial hatred bullshit and is a more accurate description of the issue.

It is because they are different races. How else do you think the accusing passenger believed the adult was not biologically related. If the social worker was White it is very unlikely this would have happened because all passengers would assume the woman and the child were related.

The passenger called the crew because the adult was Black and the child was White, so the passenger, without any evidence , believed the social worker was kidnapping.
Since the social worker is Black , why shouldn't her race be mentioned? Just as if she was Asian or White and the kid was non-White and got the same treatement, then her race does matter.

Everything is TDS. Trump is a demi god, so he can not be criticised.

The democrat congress has been far worse then do-nothing. They have started a coup against the president, faught against him on every front, escalated the pandemic making it far worse then blame him for not doing enough.

It's pure hate fueled derangement. The media narrative is feeding social unrest all to attack Trump. You can stick your fingers in your ears and stomp your feet all you want, it's factual.

This happened back in October of 2019.

- Shannon Murphy, a social worker for Riverside county California had taken a 1 year old White child to visit his father in Arkansas. The child's mother lives in California. Court ordered parental visitation rights.

- For her flight back to Ontario Airport in California, she was transiting through Dallas Fort Worth Airport.

- She was flying American Airlines. She was inside the aircraft with the child when a passenger told crew members she (Shannon Murphy) was kidnapping the child.

While on the plane, another passenger told the flight attendant that Murphy had kidnapped the child, according to the lawsuit.

Airline workers told Murphy to get off the plane or “physical force would be used to make [her] comply,” according to the lawsuit.

- The Crew pull the social worker off the plane and seperate her from the 1 year old boy.

- Before she was pulled off the plane, she explained to the crew she was a social worker and tried showing her State I.D. and documentation showing the Court order for parental visitation rights and the child's birth certificate. But according to the article the crew didn't bother to look at it, instead they just pulled her off the flight.

Murphy said she had paperwork with her, including her work ID, the child's birth certificate, and a signed copy of the court order for the trip. She tried to show it to the airline employees on the plane, but they insisted she come with them, she said. They eventually checked the paperwork and said there had been a mistake, according to Murphy.

-
About 40 mins later, the Airport said there was a mistake and let get back on the flight with the kid. She apologized to the other passengers for the delay. Other passengers expressed their support for her.

- One of the AA flight attendants said she was with the company for 21 years and never seen anything like this. She apologized to the social worker.

- Social worker is suing AA for Civil Rights violations and false imprisonement. According to the lawsuit, there was a kidnapping in NYC but the child in that case was a 5 year old Hispanic with black hair. This child was 1 year old, had fair skin , blonde hair and blue eyes.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article244299222.html

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article244299222.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-social-worker-suing-american-193343442.html

---------

There was a case in 2018 where a woman called the police on a Black guy babysitting / transporting the kids of his White friends. He was pulled over by cops .

It seems some people think anytime the race of the kids and parents does not match up, it is perfectly fine to accuse or suspect the adult of kidnapping. When people see an adult accompanying kids of a different race, the adult is assumed to be unrelated, so some think he/she is kidnapping. Ofcourse adults accompany unrelated kids all the time, but when the races are the same everyone assumes they are related. Either make it a law that all visibly unrelated adult-child groups need to prove they are not kidnapping or stop harassing people with no evidence / proof. These folks, like the passenger on the plane who accused the social worker of kidnapping, need to be charged.
<FookIsThatGuy>

American Airlines may, slight may have screwed up....I understand why though Airlines, along with other transportation companies are front lines against the battle of human trafficking...I’d be willing to guess that their protocol would include remove the parties off the plane and separate the kid from the adult...it sounds like they is what happened...I for one agree with this approach...not sure if I agree that they should ignore valid identification and paperwork....we’ll have to see how this plays out...I’m surprised the social worker was not aware of human trafficking and transportation companies role in stopping it though...maybe she should have let them know...kinda like the way unaccompanied minors have to

"That big white guy is your uncle?" Said more than one of my niece's friends. Lol

Why in the flying blue fuck wouldn't those idiots look at the paperwork before going full potato? The story is completely ridiculous.

American Airlines may, slight may have screwed up....I understand why though Airlines, along with other transportation companies are front lines against the battle of human trafficking...I’d be willing to guess that their protocol would include remove the parties off the plane and separate the kid from the adult...it sounds like they is what happened...I for one agree with this approach...not sure if I agree that they should ignore valid identification and paperwork....we’ll have to see how this plays out...I’m surprised the social worker was not aware of human trafficking and transportation companies role in stopping it though...maybe she should have let them know...kinda like the way unaccompanied minors have to
She didn't have issues on the outbound trip, and no issues up until getting into the plane. So one assumes the ticketing staff and check-in staff all looked at her and the kid's paperwork. So why didn't the crew members take this into consideration ? Instead they go on the claims of a passenger who without any evidence says the woman kidnapped the kid.

Because if the races were the same, in all likelyhood nothing would have happened , cause people would assume the adult was related.

You know why this is stupid? Because most kidnappings are committed by family/acquaintances who are the same race as the child taken. Most of the people suspected/detained/found guilty are of this group of family and close acquaintances who are very often the same race.

So not only is your assertion wrong, it is lazy and stupid, and it is harmful to race relations to make these sort of assertions when you have literally no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

This thread is the definition of dump worthy.

You know why this is stupid? Because most kidnappings are committed by family/acquaintances who are the same race as the child taken. Most of the people suspected/detained/found guilty are of this group of family and close acquaintances who are very often the same race.

So not only is your assertion wrong, it is lazy and stupid, and it is harmful to race relations to make these sort of assertions when you have literally no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

This thread is the definition of dump worthy.

You know what is sad, your comprehension abilities. You clearly can not comprehend that I am not supporting what happened to this woman and against harassing adults because they are accompanying children who are of a different race. I am pointing out that the woman who told the crew members the social worker was a kidnapper did so because she saw an unrelated adult with a child . She assumed the adult was unrelated because the adult was of a different race to the child.

You really need to develop your comprehension skills, because you couldn't be more wrong . Your reply should be in the dump.

Seems like everything worked out. Just took a little time. Could have been avoided though.

Also, this women was doing good work. Taking this boy to see his dad. Most of the time fathers aren't allowed around their own kids. I hope she doesn't get so much money from the lawsuit she quits her job.

Well done ma'am.

Back