RCP pulls back call of Biden win, puts it back at 259 to 214

A couple states with less than 15k with how insane dems were in wanting to get literally hitler (but nothing hitler at all) out of office? A couple nut bags (80% of the left) could easily mess with 1,000 votes. Anything under 20k makes me think there’s a good chance Trump could win it.
It's over.

Since it seems most have stopped posting

PA - Biden up by 45k (projected to net between 10-50k more)
GA - Biden up by 13k (this is done - there is virtually nothing left to count)
AZ - Biden up by 13k

AZ is the only one there of interest, and here's the rub.

What is left is split between a deep blue county (Pima) and a purple county (Maricopa). What's left is also brail and provisional and a between 10% and 20% won't even be eligible.

So for Pima, the deep blue, you can expect Biden to pick up 5k to 10k on top of his 13k. For Maricopa, you can expect that result to drop by 1k - 4k.

So do the math.

AZ is donzo.

I thought we've already decided that Biden won? Unless there is actually something to the computer glitch claims.

And identified the moment Trump was losing!
Remember in 2016 when trump said there was widespread voter fraud in California? Did it suddenly just go away now?

I thought we've already decided that Biden won? Unless there is actually something to the computer glitch claims.

If Trump nabs AZ he has a better case of selling that he has a chance of legal issue his way to re election.

If he loses AZ, it just seems like he’s wasting everyone ones time.

My personal thought is that even without AZ he’s wasting everyone’s time.

They're surely not. They're just the only ones where it makes sense for the Trump administration to focus their resources.
Remember in 2016 when trump claimed Iowa was stolen from him?

Back