Did you get beaten as a kid?

most people think of beating when we think of abuse but verbal can be just as bad and sexual abuse is most likely the worst and the hardest to live with. It not only traumatizes a person but fucks up their future relationships. I knew a kid who i thought was spoiled because his mom indulged him but looking back, he once told me he took showers with his mom and bragged that he slipped in the tub and touched her pubic hair, as if it were something to be proud of. Haven't seen him in years but my best friend is his cousin and tells me how fucked up his life is.

i did, broken arm, many spankings, lots of verbal abuse. Not angry about it anymore but it took time. these days things have went too far the other way, most of these stories that you guys are writing could easily get a parent locked up, which, i don't think really helps in most situations.

sorry to hear that, you're not alone, many of us never overcome it and even worse just do the same to our kids.

most people think of beating when we think of abuse but verbal can be just as bad and sexual abuse is most likely the worst and the hardest to live with. It not only traumatizes a person but fucks up their future relationships. I knew a kid who i thought was spoiled because his mom indulged him but looking back, he once told me he took showers with his mom and bragged that he slipped in the tub and touched her pubic hair, as if it were something to be proud of. Haven't seen him in years but my best friend is his cousin and tells me how fucked up his life is.

Nothing like that Christmas season to get the nostalgia going.

happy christmas

This thread is so fucking dark.

Good Lord, I thought that slavic parents were notorious for whooping their kid's asses with belt or wooden spoon when they did something stupid or wrong but some of the things I saw in this thread are horrible and scary. Jesus, when i red the thread name I thought that by beaten OP meant some casual slap or in the worst case a few swings with the belt just to learn your lesson for being a dissrespectful piece of shit or for doing some serious mischief.

Some of you guys went trough some serious shit. I'm sorry that you had to expirience it and I just hope that you had strenght to overcome it and that you are/will be a much better parent to your kids than your parents were to you.

Personally, as a kid growing up in a slavic country it was normal to caught an ass whooping when I did something stupid/dangerous/malicious. It wasn't that often and it was never brutal or abusive or without the reason.
I remember one time, I was 5 or 6, my dad was doing something in the yard and I was just running around him and being annoying little douchebag. My dad got enough of me and told me to get into the house and not to come out untill he is finished with the work. I was so pissed off that I couldn't "play" outside (by play I mean annoying my dad with my bullshit :D) that I took my dad's soldier belt and swing it to the window, buckle-end first. Of course, glass shattered into pieces and my dad whooped my ass (literally my ass) with the same belt <45> .

Last edited:
I had it pretty easy, my dad use to threaten me and my older brother with the belt growing up, sometimes a wooden spoon on the knuckles. I don't think I ever got it though my brother got it a couple of times. It was relatively normal back then though. The worst experience I had was when I was 11-12 and a construction developer gave me a mild flogging because of mistaken identity, it fucked me for a few years, I'd like a rematch.

This thread is so fucking dark.

Good Lord, I thought that slavic parents were notorious for whooping their kid's asses with belt or wooden spoon when they did something stupid or wrong but some of the things I saw in this thread are horrible and scary. Jesus, when i red the thread name I thought that by beaten OP meant some casual slap or in the worst case a few swings with the belt just to learn your lesson for being a dissrespectful piece of shit or for doing some serious mischief.

Some of you guys went trough some serious shit. I'm sorry that you had to expirience it and I just hope that you had strenght to overcome it and that you are/will be a much better parent to your kids than your parents were to you.

Personally, as a kid growing up in a slavic country it was normal to caught an ass whooping when I did something stupid/dangerous/malicious. It wasn't that often and it was never brutal or abusive or without the reason.
I remember one time, I was 5 or 6, my dad was doing something in the yard and I was just running around him and being annoying little douchebag. My dad got enough of me and told me to get into the house and not to come out untill he is finished with the work. I was so pissed of that I couldn't "play" outside (by play I mean annoying my dad with my bullshit :D) that I took my dad's soldier belt and swing it to the window, buckle-end first. Of course, glass shattered into pieces and my dad whooped my ass (literally my ass) with the same belt <45> .

I had it pretty easy, my dad use to threaten me and my older brother with the belt growing up, sometimes a wooden spoon on the knuckles. I don't think I ever got it though my brother got it a couple of times. It was relatively normal back then though. The worst experience I had was when I was 11-12 and a construction developer gave me a mild flogging because of mistaken identity, it fucked me for a few years, I'd like a rematch.

The seasons beatings.
Special moments of teachings.
Bring family meetings.

happy christmas

yup I had a few rematches I've pined for over the years, guarantee with 100% certainty I'd come out on top of all of them now

I am detached from my past now though, I hold no ill will towards anyone from those days

I remember one time, I was 5 or 6, my dad was doing something in the yard and I was just running around him and being annoying little douchebag. My dad got enough of me and told me to get into the house and not to come out untill he is finished with the work. I was so pissed of that I couldn't "play" outside (by play I mean annoying my dad with my bullshit :D) that I took my dad's soldier belt and swing it to the window, buckle-end first. Of course, glass shattered into pieces and my dad whooped my ass (literally my ass) with the same belt <45> .
america is a violent country, always was. I'm sure there's no monopoly on it here but it shouldn't surprise anyone. Those cultures like tribal africans and indians who didn't beat kids ended up in this country either through slavery or through conquest, we picked up a lot of it and just did what was done to us.

Whippings and beatings. Step dad was an asshole. It depended on how bad of a day he had at work.

Here and there if I did some stupid shit but it was deserved. I think it’s okay to punish your kids with force on certain occasions but absolutely not CONSISTENTLY!!

Yea, if you didn’t you are most likely a little bitch as an adult

i did, broken arm, many spankings, lots of verbal abuse. Not angry about it anymore but it took time. these days things have went too far the other way, most of these stories that you guys are writing could easily get a parent locked up, which, i don't think really helps in most situations.
Beating the shit out of kids isn't really proper parenting though. Lot of times it makes things worse, and in many cases those kids don't talk to their parents or have a very strained relationship as adults.

Back