Social War Room Lounge v258: I love durian, but I never tried to hatch one.

Which button do you press?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the people picking invisibility your choice for a theme song are either every breath you take by the police or that stalker creeper song by Clay Aiken,....I think it was called invisible.
or
I'm Always Watching You
Song by Sondre Lerche.
Creepy as song

Mcountry was banned again. Mods stepped on his throat and put him out of his misery.

Ability to fly
Fly by sugar ray
I believe I can fly by who ever the fuck sings it

5 million $ club
Mo money more problems by puff daddy and mace
Money pink Floyd

not able to think of any for teleporting

this heat
the raincoats
minutemen
husker du
bad brains
boredoms
germs
rites of spring
the gerogerigegege
brainbombs

Sketch banned? I mean the two that voted would be celebration but everyone else would be something like the show must gone on by Queen, or the really dramatic ones would be something even more dramatic like I’ll be missing you or tears in heaven....we can go with Clapton since I already a have the police version of I’ll be missing you and a puff daddy 90s song on the list

Sketch banned? I mean the two that voted would be celebration but everyone else would be something like the show must gone on by Queen, or the really dramatic ones would be something even more dramatic like I’ll be missing you or tears in heaven....we can go with Clapton since I already a have the police version of I’ll be missing you and a puff daddy 90s song on the list
First

Then

@senri how do you feel about feet?
UDwXIsL.gif

Its been long enough since he's been summoned to the Lounge and that is the perfect topic for him. I can't wait to bask in the glory of his response.

Hot take here but I don't even think foot fetish should count as a fetish. It'd be like saying that as a guy who appreciates a woman's legs that I have a leg fetish. Feet have one of the highest concentration of nerves in the body, in terms of the surface of the body only lips have a higher concentration and unsurprisingly lips have an intimate/erotic connotation to them as well.

It’s a fetish when you start doing weird shit with feet. Like stomping on someone or crushing their balls.

Oh mind reader by silverchair? Maybe for the mind reader one.....I honestly picked that in the poll cause it was the pink option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back