Social War Room Lounge v258: I love durian, but I never tried to hatch one.

Which button do you press?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketch

(҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -
Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to @Ruprecht for the thread title.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Also, pls no bully.

The Blue button seems to be the obvious choice to me but how do I explain that to the tax man?

"Its magic, I swear its true!"

Call me a greedy fuck but I'm taking the $5mil.

Pay off my debt, buy myself a really nice house, get my parent's a really REALLY nice condo or townhouse. Put the rest away.

Oh yeah, buying a Winchester Model 70 in .375 H&H for my dad.

The Blue button seems to be the obvious choice to me but how do I explain that to the tax man?

Pay the tax man under the table to STFU.

The green button seems like a shit option.

That was my first choice I had in mind. But think about it, if you could fly, or be super strong etc you could market yourself and end up potentially making a lot more than 5 million.

Debating where to add an option for mind control and understanding all languages. Seems like that could be bad though, do you really want to know what people are thinking about you? Some things are better left unsaid haha

That's the one that challenges the blue one for me. I can see a lot of problems with it (not specified if you age or not), but it would still be tempting.

That was my first choice I had in mind. But think about it, if you could fly, or be super strong etc you could market yourself and end up potentially making a lot more than 5 million.

Possibly, but that seems like a pretty shitty life.

I don't need more than 5 million. Hell, give me 1.5 and I'd be able to do everything I'd want and have enough left over to live on for a decent amount of time.

I'd likely keep my damn job too.

Poll is missing a Fuck the Young Bucks option.

Hmm, I don't see how. Living for hundreds of years, thousands etc you could potentially make billions and learn an infinite amount of things in your time. You would even get to see potential feats like aliens, space travel etc.

I don't need more than 5 million. Hell, give me 1.5 and I'd be able to do everything I'd want and have enough left over to live on for a decent amount of time.

1.5 million would get you a garage here in Toronto, situated in a ghetto.

Yeah, I think the mistake that people who come into a lot of money make is disrupting their lives too much. If you're already pretty happy, don't fuck with it just because you get money. I wouldn't move, quit, or do anything that different with five million dollars. Just would have less stress about retirement.

That's the one that challenges the blue one for me. I can see a lot of problems with it (not specified if you age or not), but it would still be tempting.

Possibly, but that seems like a pretty shitty life.

Updated it to specify you do not age.

Edit - Can't edit them apparently.

1.5 million would get you a garage here in Toronto, situated in a ghetto.
5 mil out here:
https://www.utahrealestate.com/1693470

https://www.utahrealestate.com/1736472

2 mil for this:
https://www.utahrealestate.com/1713187

Yeah, I think the mistake that people who come into a lot of money make is disrupting their lives too much. If you're already pretty happy, don't fuck with it just because you get money. I wouldn't move, quit, or do anything that different with five million dollars. Just would have less stress about retirement.
I'd have a lot less stress in general.

I could use it all for just paying off debt (and only my own personal debt) and ignore the housing portion... I would have 4.98 still left after paying off the debt lol.

I'd just get a really nice house for myself, a condo downtown SLC or in the Cottonwood Heights area for my folks (like taht above listed one at like 2.2 mil) and the rest I would just shove into the b ank. Maybe take 20k to buy half of a bitcoin for shits and giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back