Social WR Lounge v262: Pansy Division

What mini power do you choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't want to embarrass you. You're cool people. I'd rather toss you money without that
Well shit I was prepared to debase myself

I feel we like The Lounge can come together with an idea that sits in the middle. I think its time we start thinking up tattoo ideas for @BEER.

I feel we like The Lounge can come together with an idea that sits in the middle. I think its time we start thinking up tattoo ideas for @BEER.

I would have to have the money I need PLUS tattoo money for yall to pay for me to get stupid ass ink.

But I totally would.

There is one Taylor Swift song that I actually like, and it's because of the Civil Wars.

Anyone here listen to Spiritbox? I tried to get into them after the singer did a guest spot on an Acacia Strain song, but I just can't get into them. Like her voice, but the music is so generic.

Anyone here listen to Spiritbox? I tried to get into them after the singer did a guest spot on an Acacia Strain song, but I just can't get into them. Like her voice, but the music is so generic.

Never heard of them.

Stand up comedians think that their lives are a lot more interesting than they actually are, especially the more degenerate ones. I'm sure you guys had tons of fun banging hookers while completely funked up on some cocktail of drugs but its really not that interesting to the rest of us.

@AgonyandIrony on e-suicide watch.

Oh. Mine were in order: buff lesbian lady, 9,000 year old man, baseball coach who looked like the blond 80s movie villain (William Zabka lookalike)

All might have been perverts for all I know but I wasn’t in danger lol
The girl's aquatics coach at my HS went to jail for being a kid diddler. Groomed the girl from freshman year onward despite being married and having a few kids with her husband. Crazy looking back how I spent 4 years in close vicinity with a predator.

I can't take the screaming/growling seriously, so it doesn't work for me unless they are just obviously taking the piss.

The girl's aquatics coach at my HS went to jail for being a kid diddler. Groomed the girl from freshman year onward despite being married and having a few kids with her husband. Crazy looking back how I spent 4 years in close vicinity with a predator.
We had that with my math teacher. Except he never went to jail and he then openly dated the girl when she became legal. But everyone knew they were seeing each other for the four years. Open secret kind of thing. It seems every school has one.

The amount and variety of pedophiles I’ve come across in law enforcement is shocking though. It’s not a very rare thing. And I mean the very little kids never mind the HS ones.

We had that with my math teacher. Except he never went to jail and he then openly dated the girl when she became legal. But everyone knew they were seeing each other for the four years. Open secret kind of thing. It seems every school has one.

The amount and variety of pedophiles I’ve come across in law enforcement is shocking though. It’s not a very rare thing. And I mean the very little kids never mind the HS ones.
I fucking hate how much of it I see at my job.

Huh? In my day we all did PE and I still played interscholastic sports every season. Most fun class of the day
That's for sure one thing the Japanese get right with their schooling. Daily exercise periods for all grades. When I was in school it was only required up to grade 7 or 8 (IIRC, it was possibly earlier). And even then, it was only a couple of times a week, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back