Social WR lounge 266: the Jon Jones leg of wieners

You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. Which one is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cool. I'm not the only person who feels that way but everyone is entitled to their opinion
What exactly warrants being happy about the guy potentially dying alone in his apartment?

What exactly warrants being happy about the guy potentially dying alone in his apartment?

I'm not about to spend my day discussing the dude or why I dislike him. Like you said this has been going on for a long time. I certainly don't expect you to go read through it all but I also don't want to give a synopsis either. You're entitled to take whatever stance you want. I'll leave it at that.

Allowing myself to get sucked into the Israeli-Palestinian threads always seems like a mistake. On the one hand I think I know a thing or two but on the other hand once I start a back and forth my ego doesn't let me drop it and those threads lead to the longest exchanges ever.

Apparently great for farming likes though.
And now I'm in there. Ugh.

U.K. man accused of promoting gay purge says he’s ‘bisexual but lean towards being homosexual’

A British man accused of promoting the extermination of gay people told police that he’s a member of the LGBT community, a court in London has heard. Andrew Dymock, a 23-year-old former politics student from Bath, England, is an alleged neo-Nazi who has been charged with 15 terrorism and public order offenses, the BBC reported.

During court proceedings this week, prosecutor Jocelyn Ledward referred to SRN material as part of “an agenda against the LGBT community.”

She showed jurors a 2017 article entitled “Homosexuality: The Eternal Social Menace.” The story, which was allegedly written by Dymock, states that gay people “are simply degenerate and must be purged from society for the greater good.”

Last week, prosecutors said that Dymock owned a self-made poster that encouraged the rape of female police officers. On Wednesday, jurors heard that Dymock had told his mother that, “I honestly believe that Hitler was the greatest feminist of all time,” the BBC reported.

U.K. man accused of promoting gay purge says he’s ‘bisexual but lean towards being homosexual’

A British man accused of promoting the extermination of gay people told police that he’s a member of the LGBT community, a court in London has heard. Andrew Dymock, a 23-year-old former politics student from Bath, England, is an alleged neo-Nazi who has been charged with 15 terrorism and public order offenses, the BBC reported.

During court proceedings this week, prosecutor Jocelyn Ledward referred to SRN material as part of “an agenda against the LGBT community.”

She showed jurors a 2017 article entitled “Homosexuality: The Eternal Social Menace.” The story, which was allegedly written by Dymock, states that gay people “are simply degenerate and must be purged from society for the greater good.”

Last week, prosecutors said that Dymock owned a self-made poster that encouraged the rape of female police officers. On Wednesday, jurors heard that Dymock had told his mother that, “I honestly believe that Hitler was the greatest feminist of all time,” the BBC reported.
<Huh2>

look at this doe case i have been working on
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/439umak.html

Circumstances of Discovery
A police officer was stopped by a citizen who told him about a man running down the road with no clothes on. As the officer arrived in the area of the McDonald's restaurant on Mt. View Drive, he saw the man running through the parking lot, then climb up a center flagpole all the way to the top and looked around as if he was surveying the area. The officer called up to him, but did not get a response. The man then let go and fell to the ground.

The police were never able to find his clothing or figure out from where he came. Fingerprints were sent out to all states, FBI and Canada with negative results. The autopsy showed no drugs in his system.

He may have come from another country and jumped ship near Anchorage.

look at this doe case i have been working on
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/439umak.html

Circumstances of Discovery
A police officer was stopped by a citizen who told him about a man running down the road with no clothes on. As the officer arrived in the area of the McDonald's restaurant on Mt. View Drive, he saw the man running through the parking lot, then climb up a center flagpole all the way to the top and looked around as if he was surveying the area. The officer called up to him, but did not get a response. The man then let go and fell to the ground.

The police were never able to find his clothing or figure out from where he came. Fingerprints were sent out to all states, FBI and Canada with negative results. The autopsy showed no drugs in his system.

He may have come from another country and jumped ship near Anchorage.

That's pretty crazy

The talk of food and living ling made me remember a show I watched about "blue zones" areas of the world that have an unusual amount of octogenarians and there was definitely one in Japan and Italy. I remember one of the theories was dietary as those 2 areas ate less meat than a typical Western diet. Basically they ate less carcinogens so there were lower rates of cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back