Social WR lounge 266: the Jon Jones leg of wieners

You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. Which one is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he thinks you need to take less drugs or be associated with such people less, which I think is maybe understandable from an outside-in perspective. But it is also clear that if you do not all agree there is an issue at this point in your life, you will feel such a post is an unwarranted intrusion, even if it is well-meaning.

I don't place an inherent moral value, positive nor negative, on drug use or drug users.

I'm not an addict lmao.
keep telling yourself that. We're here for you when you wake up

I was giving my friend a ride, and he suffered a nasty drug interaction.
I was driving and completely sober.
he overdosed, he didn't suffer a drug interaction.
I bet he's not an addict either. Just eating synthetic heroin on his morning commute.

keep telling yourself that. We're here for you when you wake up

Oh shut the fuck up. I'm open and honest about my drug use because stigmas add to the harm users go through via the "war on drugs" and social isolation.

I didn't even buy anything when I drove him to the dealer. I'm not addicted to anything but cigarettes and caffeine.

he overdosed, he didn't suffer a drug interaction.
I bet he's not an addict either. Just eating synthetic heroin on his morning commute.

No, he IS an addict, but what he took on the way back to his place was a relatively low dose. Overdoses aren't just "took too much", they're often a result of mixing drugs with dangerous interactions, which was the case today.

But that is good news.

Unless, of course, the guy that killed him to steal his identity is trying to fool you.
If only I could play at a high enough level that he would have to demonstrate a uniquely high, identifying ability in order to crush me...

*cue montage*

I know there aren't many people on sherdog who cop to drug use the way I do, but please always be aware of drug interactions when you're using. My buddy OD'd in my car this morning and that shit is fucking scary.

Glad you were able to get him to the ER

Be safe bud. I know there's a big push from some for legalization, but that shit is still very serious and hella hard on the body, especially when using more than one at once. Be safe. Be smart. Always take it easy.

When an addict codes from mixing synthetic heroin and benzodiazepines its an accidental overdose, not a pesky drug interaction.
Rationalizing this as anything but an OD, using softening language to make it seem like a lesser event, is telling.

When an addict codes from mixing synthetic heroin and benzodiazepines its an accidental overdose, not a pesky drug interaction.
Rationalizing this as anything but an OD, using softening language to make it seem like a lesser event, is telling.

I called it an overdose what the fuck are you babbling about? You think I'm an addict without having any idea how often I use opiates. You're being condescending for no reason other than to feel superior.

If you've had negative experiences with opiates or opiate users, I'm sorry. But projecting that onto me isn't doing anyone any good.

Oh shut the fuck up. I'm open and honest about my drug use because stigmas add to the harm users go through via the "war on drugs" and social isolation.

I would LMAO if this self-delusion wasn't so tragic. Stigmas add to the harm when it prevents those people from seeking the help they need.

I didn't even buy anything when I drove him to the dealer.
You know what else harms users? Enabling them by driving them to their dealers.

I'm not addicted to anything but cigarettes and caffeine.
Nobody believes this. Not even you.

No, he IS an addict, but what he took on the way back to his place was a relatively low dose. Overdoses aren't just "took too much", they're often a result of mixing drugs with dangerous interactions, which was the case today.

Glad you were able to get him to the ER

Be safe bud. I know there's a big push from some for legalization, but that shit is still very serious and hella hard on the body, especially when using more than one at once. Be safe. Be smart. Always take it easy.

I haven't used it in a while. I only cop occasionally when I give my buddy a ride to the dealer.

But apparently I'm a junkie. :(

bj4AlUg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back