Opinion Should People Have More Respect for the President?

Should People Have More Respect for the President?

• Total voters
Only goes to show that you'll spin whatever for partisanship and never were bothered by any of this in the first place.
says the guy that quickly went to his copy paste folder to post shit about trump.

Adams and Jefferson had newspapers straight up attack each other. It wasn't policy driven, but personal.
I got to read up on that. Power struggle in America has always been ugly. We’re only able to come together on all sides when someone attacks us. Pearl Harbor, 9/11, etc. During times of relative peace we’re at each other’s throats. Like now. Pulling out of wars overseas while fighting an ugly information war at home. Neither side willing to acquiesce to defeat.

and Dems were cheering people throwing Shoes at George W, calling him satan, and constantly bashing calling him an idiot on TV (Although I agree)

This lack of respect thing started with Dems

The guy who threw the shoe was imprisoned and tortured for it.

The guy who threw the shoe was imprisoned and tortured for it.
In Iraq lol Nice try though. And also why do ignore all the other Inflammatory things Democrats did towards the bushing administration.
In fact I actually agree with the Democrats, but It’s objectively wrong to say this started with republicans who disliked Obama

In Iraq lol Nice try though. And also why do ignore all the other Inflammatory things Democrats did towards the bushing administration.
In fact I actually agree with the Democrats, but It’s objectively wrong to say this started with republicans who disliked Obama

The Dixie Chicks got canceled for criticizing the president and the war in Iraq. A lot of people did and were smeared as Saddam apologists.

says the guy that quickly went to his copy paste folder to post shit about trump.

You need multiple folders for stupid and criminal shit Trump has done that republicans magically don't care about.

The Dixie Chicks got canceled for criticizing the president and the war in Iraq. A lot of people did and were smeared as Saddam apologists.
What did the Dixie chicks have to do with this lol. Stop moving the goalpost, we’re talking about being disrespectful towards the sitting president, not the Dixie chicks lol. Youre objectively wrong and getting desperate

What did the Dixie chicks have to do with this lol. Stop moving the goalpost, we’re talking about being disrespectful towards the sitting president, not the Dixie chicks lol. Youre objectively wrong and getting desperate

{<huh}

They were canceled for disrespecting the president, the exact thing you're talking about.

{<huh}

They were canceled for disrespecting the president, the exact thing you're talking about.

Dude, you idiot. You’re supporting my point. It doesn’t matter if they were canceled they still freaking did it.

Democrats were constantly disrespecting the sitting president At that time. I don’t care if they were “punished,” that’s not what were even talking about. You’re just desperate for an argument.

You mean the president that is housing the homeless inside private homes in American citizens as we speak? Without any say from the actual home owner.

The one that wants to keep the borders wide open yet impose strict restrictions that fit his agenda on the very people that “voted” for him.

He should be disrespected more publicly imo

You need multiple folders for stupid and criminal shit Trump has done that republicans magically don't care about.
who gives a shit about the republicans? fuck them.
go cry about them somewhere else.
this is a thread where we shit on creepy biden.

The Dixie chicks said at a concert in England that they were ashamed Bush was from Texas because of the Iraq War. America was having a war fever at the time. Clear channel took them off the air. People burned their records (lol). Musicians, artists, comedians are a bit different than politicians.

Dude, you idiot. You’re supporting my point. It doesn’t matter if they were canceled they still freaking did it.

Democrats were constantly disrespecting the sitting president At that time. I don’t care if they were “punished,” that’s not what were even talking about. You’re just desperate for an argument.

The point is it was far less socially acceptable back then. People were canceled for attacking the president and viewed as un-American. Now it's commonplace.

No, the president should have more respect for the people.

Politics has always been a disgusting and wretched business.

Reactions: lsa
AAesirAACL_v.jpg

Back