Former Miss Connecticut USA was high end hooker throughout marriage to rich surgeon- He is angry

Who cares if she leaves him? My problem is with the government and laws that will now hand her at least half of everything that poor bastard has ever earned in his entire life.

You don't get into the position of a high profile surgeon making millions a year without spending basically your whole life working your ass off too.
Definetly sucks for him, I'm not arguing that. But people like him are prime pickings for a chick like her. He was so busy learning his craft his entire life and has never been with a chick a 1/3 as hot as her. All of the sudden he meets Miss Connecticut who is fawning all over him and he is whooped. She is a hustler and this behavior has been going on for hundreds of years. Homey got played to a tee. Sucks for him, chalk it up to a life lesson. Pretty simple.

That’s what I was thinking. This bitch locked down Akiyama with an M.D. and still wasn’t happy.
Off to the gulag with that dirty dishrag!

Sad thing is hes rich and handsome yet she still cheated on him

Nice work blaming the victim there buddy.

Some conmen/women are very good at giving just enough of a plausible story to convince you and this guy was probably working 60-80 hours a week plus oncall. Love makes you believe things you normally wouldn't.

You're also assuming that he went out there to seek out someone like her and not her going after him to get his money which is far more likely.

"You can't tell the difference between a highschool drop out and a college chemistry major?"

She never said that she graduated... and besides, some of the stupidest people I have ever met have degrees so it's not like it's particularly difficult.
You seem to be taking this pretty personal. Let's hear your story about the chick that played you like a violin....you sound overly bitter. Sounds like she did a number on you.

You seem to be taking this pretty personal. Let's hear your story about the chick that played you like a violin....you sound overly bitter. Sounds like she did a number on you.

Not at all but between work, family, martial arts and sports, in my lifetime I have heard of so many men - probably in their hundreds that have been completely fucked over and destroyed by divorce and the "family" court system.

I can't believe any successful man would even sign up for that shit these days. I find it positively baffling really.

I'm not bitter but these laws and the abuse of them still seriously manages to push my buttons as I have empathy for the poor bastards that are fucked over by them.

Definetly sucks for him, I'm not arguing that. But people like him are prime pickings for a chick like her. He was so busy learning his craft his entire life and has never been with a chick a 1/3 as hot as her. All of the sudden he meets Miss Connecticut who is fawning all over him and he is whooped. She is a hustler and this behavior has been going on for hundreds of years. Homey got played to a tee. Sucks for him, chalk it up to a life lesson. Pretty simple.

Who gives a shit about her, she's complete trash. I have a problem with the laws that will now REWARD her for these actions.

Who gives a shit about her, she's complete trash. I have a problem with the laws that will now REWARD her for these actions.
Where did I say I give 2 shits about her other than saying she is gorgeous? Relax bro. Say what you want but you definetly sound like you were done dirty like this guy. Lol

Don't bother arguing with these incels. They have a pathelogical fear of women.

Actually, that is the dictionary definition of feminism. The belief males and females have equal access to resources and equal opportunity to succeed. And that their endeavours will carry equal respect. It was born out of a time when men would literally sell their daughters to other men to clear debts. A practice that still carries on in the 3rd world to this day.

But you hate and fear women, so you need to front up.

Go and google:
"Why we should hate men"
"Why can't we hate men"
"male tears"

Or one of many other similar searches to discover what REAL feminism is about. Hiding behind the dictionary definition to cover for this misandrist bullshit movement is a joke.

"If you don't identify as part of a movement that hates men and wants to destroy the nuclear family, you hate and fear women"

GTFO with that bullshit strawman argument.

Where did I say I give 2 shits about her other than saying she is gorgeous? Relax bro. Say what you want but you definetly sound like you were done dirty like this guy. Lol

Hell no. I have been hearing about this kind of shit since my first real job in my career at 20... including literally yesterday at work. 22 years later and I have managed to get into a very comfortable position in life and there is zero chances I am risking it on getting married.

Short term and casual relationships only.

I can still feel bad and get pissed off when I see what the marriage/divorce scam does to these poor bastards though.

Hell no. I have been hearing about this kind of shit since my first real job in my career at 20... including literally yesterday at work. 22 years later and I have managed to get into a very comfortable position in life and there is zero chances I am risking it on getting married.

Short term and casual relationships only.

I can still feel bad and get pissed off when I see what the marriage/divorce scam does to these poor bastards though.
Whatever you say boss. But your anger is coming from somewhere or experience you had. So your 40 something and don't know that a thing like this common? You can't be that naive...

Whatever you say boss. But your anger is coming from somewhere or experience you had. So your 40 something and don't know that a thing like this common? You can't be that naive...

Have you even read a single thing that I've typed? I'm pissed off BECAUSE this kind of shit is so common and have seen it over and over again for over two decades.

The upside of this is that none of the young guys that I see coming through work have any interest in getting married now.

He thought she was his whore.

feelsbadman.png
We've all been there tbf

Nice work blaming the victim there buddy.

Some conmen/women are very good at giving just enough of a plausible story to convince you and this guy was probably working 60-80 hours a week plus oncall. Love makes you believe things you normally wouldn't.

You're also assuming that he went out there to seek out someone like her and not her going after him to get his money which is far more likely.

"You can't tell the difference between a highschool drop out and a college chemistry major?"

She never said that she graduated... and besides, some of the stupidest people I have ever met have degrees so it's not like it's particularly difficult.

I think your post reaffirms my position that he was being blinded by pussy - falling head over heels and doing anything for a girl he doesn't really know much about.

And no, I don't feel sympathy for people in that situation. There is a difference between love and lust - love is built on mutual compatibility, shared interests and experiences - it requires time, effort and transparency to cultivate. Lust is what causes a man to marry someone he doesn't really know much about. While yes, he was conned, it seems like many of her fabrications would have been easily exposed if he did anything normal married people would do (get to know each other's families, work, passions etc.).

Go and google:
"Why we should hate men"
"Why can't we hate men"
"male tears"

Or one of many other similar searches to discover what REAL feminism is about. Hiding behind the dictionary definition to cover for this misandrist bullshit movement is a joke.

"If you don't identify as part of a movement that hates men and wants to destroy the nuclear family, you hate and fear women"

Out of curiosity, have you ever actually studied feminism, or are your comments based on your subjective evaluation of what you think it is?

The examples you are using , i.e "google why we should hate men" don't provide much insight into what feminism is about. It merely points to the fact that there are bitter woman who want to hurt men. If I googled "why should men not marry woman", I would get the opposing perspective.

The reason why you (and alot of other people) have such a negative view of feminism, is that it is only the extreme expressions of militant feminism that you hear about. For every one youtube video showing an angry woman claiming that all men are rapists, there are dozens of moderate feminists who don't share those views or vocalize them in a public way. This is true of most issues - only people at the extremes attract attention, and as a result, we erroneously assume that these views are the norm.

I am a professor at a liberal university in Canada - if there was ever a hotbed for feminism, it would by where I work. Overwhelmingly though, the people that self identify as feminists are looking for equality, not the vilification of all men.

She’s seriously hot. He’s not a bad looking guy, but at least a level below her in terms of attractiveness. But boy is she ever hot.

But still, a nice looking and accomplished guy like him shouldn’t have gotten played for as long he did.

That’s the problem with a lot of high achieving guys in STEM. They spend their early years buried in books. Not so much pussy.

So as soon as they get out of Medical School they have no frame of reference for dealing with women if they aren’t already wifed up.

That seems to me the first mistake this guy made in life. He should’ve met a nice girl during residency and out a run in her. He’s not at all bad looking guy so it shouldn’t have been too difficult.

Can’t blame him for getting roped in by this chick though — as hot as she is — I’d of wanted her to poop out at least one kid for me in the time they were together.

That was homeboys second mistake. If a chick isn’t willing to have you’re baby she’s not really yours. You’re not the owner. You’re merely just a renter

Last edited:
Go and google:
"Why we should hate men"
"Why can't we hate men"
"male tears"

That is like using an article of the Klu Klux Klan to define the average American.

Imagine being so hot that you'd have 700k in the bank at age 30 even though you never graduated high school or held a real job.
No I don't want to, it pisses me off

<2>

I think your post reaffirms my position that he was being blinded by pussy - falling head over heels and doing anything for a girl he doesn't really know much about.

And no, I don't feel sympathy for people in that situation. There is a difference between love and lust - love is built on mutual compatibility, shared interests and experiences - it requires time, effort and transparency to cultivate. Lust is what causes a man to marry someone he doesn't really know much about. While yes, he was conned, it seems like many of her fabrications would have been easily exposed if he did anything normal married people would do (get to know each other's families, work, passions etc.).
Eh it seems like every time you hear a story like this, instead of blaming the trashbag hoe everyone blames the guy for choosing the trashbag hoe.

Guys don't get with girls like this knowing they are like this. The girls I date are always grimy hoes too, and it gets old being told it's my fault I'm not better at sussing out pathological liars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back