RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Jake Paul vs Woodley RBR PPV 8/29

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right ??? She moved up in weight and gave a war and won rounds . Fuck this "fight like a Mexican" shit it's just fighting . Sarrano seems to respect her fellow female fighters hope she gives a "what the fuck was that?" Talk back stage .

Yeah, and he started between the 9th and the 10th, screaming at the corner, then when the fight ended he was screaming "Mamahuevo! Mamahuevo!" which means "Ballsucker" lol. I thought "well, maybe there's some beef between camps, there's gotta be a reason". But during the interview he just revealed that he was simply being an asshole and taunting for no reason. Serrano wasn't showing any bad blood either. Serrano is low key kinda cute, don't @Me.

Ariel Helwani is a fucking idiot, he should shut up

He literally threw Woodley under the bus just before the fight while everyone else was hyping it up "4 Fight losing streak, hasn't won a fight in 3 years"

Holy shit. Dana was right about this guy.

E-AgjCKX0AcN9aB

<JagsKiddingMe>

Drinking a whole ass bottle of irish cream, are you a 50 year old woman? lol
nah, I fancied a change from Jack Daniels, didn't want to get too wasted, This is a nice mellow high when combined with Oxycodone. ( legally prescribed)

Damn it Ariel kinda killed that ... I'm sweating boys god damn . You can be into real high level fights but also have fun with shit like this <Moves>

Ariel Helwani is a fucking idiot, he should shut up

He literally threw Woodley under the bus just before the fight while everyone else was hyping it up "4 Fight losing streak, hasn't won a fight in 3 years"

Holy shit. Dana was right about this guy.
sounded more like he was throwing jake paul under the bus, saying jake cherrypicked a guy who hasn’t won a fight in years

Back