Crime 10 dead in mass shooting in Buffalo

We will see a lot more of this going forward. There's a reason CIA labeled them as the number one threat, millions of these far right incels think their entire country is doomed. How else are they going to react?
With the hatred towards white people and the push to replace them, more crazy pieces of shit like this will act out. Sad part is a lot of them are taken alive.

And it's clear that you only care when a) the shooter is white and b) a rifle was used. Interesting how you were absent from the other thread for some mysterious reason.
I made one commentary in either thread about the events of both threads given you seem hell bent on suggesting us whites are being unduly targeted when whites commit atrocities like this moron in Buffalo. And you are ignoring the entirety of what I said because all you care about is the racial element of these shooters...or more to the point, defending white people...who you seem to believe are the true victims of racism in America.

You could just reflect on what I posted regarding things that don't involve the racial element...if you want.

I made one commentary in either thread about the events of both threads given you seem hell bent on suggesting us whites are being unduly targeted when whites commit atrocities like this moron in Buffalo. And you are ignoring the entirety of what I said because all you care about is the racial element of these shooters...or more to the point, defending white people...who you seem to believe are the true victims of racism in America.

You could just reflect on what I posted regarding things that don't involve the racial element...if you want.
Umm you never posted in the other thread, homie. So why avoid it?

With the hatred towards white people and the push to replace them, more crazy pieces of shit like this will act out. Sad part is a lot of them are taken alive.

Push to replace them? Who is pushing to replace whites?

From what I see, white people are choosing to get into relationships with other non-white people. Nothing wrong with that at all, we are all human beings. I don't give a shit what future children look like as long as they have a good parents who love them.

And it's clear that you only care when a) the shooter is white and b) a rifle was used. Interesting how you were absent from the other thread for some mysterious reason.

Or maybe it's because the shooter specifically mentioned right wing ideology as being the cause of his radicalisation and that his targets were specifically minorities?

You on the other hand are trigger happy to blame any instance of crime committed by an ethnic minority on the left, regardless of what the motive actually is.

There lies the main difference. The left blames the right when their conspiracy theories and online brainwashing are the direct cause of a mass shooting... the right blames the left for... black people existing in general.

Umm you never posted in the other thread, homie. So why avoid it?
When you address the actual point I made about random vs non random events, I'll be happy to indulge this sort of thing. You attacking me for not posting in both threads is kind of besides the point.

When you address the actual point I made about random vs non random events, I'll be happy to indulge this sort of thing. You attacking me for not posting in both threads is kind of besides the point.
Um, you quoted me first, homie.

Or maybe it's because the shooter specifically mentioned right wing ideology as being the cause of his radicalisation and that his targets were specifically minorities?

You on the other hand are trigger happy to blame any instance of crime committed by an ethnic minority on the left, regardless of what the motive actually is.

There lies the main difference. The left blames the right when their conspiracy theories and online brainwashing are the direct cause of a mass shooting... the right blames the left for... black people existing in general.
And yet still no concern from you over the 17 people shot in another mass shooting yesterday. Hmm...

Um, you quoted me first, homie.
Yes. I addressed your post...than you ignored the entire premise I was putting forward and are now badgering me about dumb shit like why I'm not actively posting in a thread that isn't this one.

Push to replace them? Who is pushing to replace whites?

From what I see, white people are choosing to get into relationships with other non-white people. Nothing wrong with that at all, we are all human beings. I don't give a shit what future children look like as long as they have a good parents who love them.
There is a large push to demonize and replace white people in many areas of life. You see it in television, movies, and many corporate and business sectors. It is all hidden behind the wonderful world of "Diversity".

Yes. I addressed your post...than you ignored the entire premise I was putting forward and are now badgering me about dumb shit like why I'm not actively posting in a thread that isn't this one.
I didn't tag you though. And the other thread had been up a lot longer yet still no posting from you...

There is a large push to demonize and replace white people in many areas of life. You see it in television, movies, and many corporate and business sectors. It is all hidden behind the wonderful world of "Diversity".

I think we've found the next guy on FBI's watch list.

I'm sorry that existence of minorities triggers you so much. But maybe try viewing them as humans first?

What right-wing ideology did the shooter mention?

Back