Media Modern Einstein challenge round earth believer Joe Rogan to a debate

flat-earth.gif
Bryce looking at that gif like:

<seedat>

Ohhh.. I'm looking at your gif of this historical event here, and it looks like the earth is both flat AND round.

No need to argue anymore, everyone was right.

<seedat>

<Goldie11>

If all he wanted was a discussion with Rogan he could just ask him, or PM him.

He didn't have to put in public.
I put my music, art, poetry, in public because that's what I want to be judged by.

So if I would think you are not a talented artist, would that justify me saying that you are an asshole. I don't think so, myself. Well, lets say Mitchel isn't a good philosopher, doesn't make him an asshole. He isn't intending any harm with it. He is just really, really wrong. Doesn't make him an asshole.

He is stupid in a specific manner. He isn't all round mentally disfunctional, but he is clearly not functioning highly in every facet of intelligence.
He does possess a good bit of ingenuity, more so than most for sure. The guy can build damn near anything and do anything he sets his mind to. He's very inventive, reminds me of people down home in the sticks. My dad's the same way as Bryce, just not far out there.

Doesn't sound like it, bud. You are pretty harshly judging Mitchell for his lack of intelligence, something he had no real choice in.

no real choice in? you have the choice to LEARN yourself. there's kids that grow up in slums in Africa who end up learning how to make radios out of the trash they're surrounded by. you're not born stupid, you CHOOSE that. did you even watch the video? you said in your other post he just wants to have a discussion with Rogan but that's not true. he wants to prove Rogan wrong. that's not a discussion, that's a debate and from the way he comes across in the video he's clearly planted in his beliefs, whatever Rogan says he'll just counter that with "that's not true" and then when Rogan gives him verified sources he'll just say "they're liars too" you know how i know this? BECAUSE HE JUST DID IT IN THE VIDEO

He does possess a good bit of ingenuity, more so than most for sure. The guy can build damn near anything and do anything he sets his mind to. He's very inventive, reminds me of people down home in the sticks.

he also nearly castrated himself with a drill....

A touch too much credit, imo. There's been multiple occasions of dumb crowds chanting "USA" in support of a fighter NOT from the USA because the opponent is ALSO NOT from the USA, but is also brown. And it ain't usually in blue areas

I'm not aware of any specific example, though I'm sure they are out there.

I think last time belial fought, they were chanting USA in support of his opponent (don't recall who it was) even though Belial is from Chicago. I remember one of the announcers making a quip about that. Though, Belial did walk out with and choose to represent the Palestinian flag. (I think he carried both, iirc). Shortly after this, UFC stopped letting fights carry flags out, but I think that isn't a rule any more.

Either way, I don't think it's possible to blame one side or the other any more than ignorance/casual Fandom, or simply wanting to chant USA.

I've been to multiple concerts and sporting events that have seen USA chants with no specific connection to the athletes/singers/performers/etc.

So if I would think you are not a talented artist, would that justify me saying that you are an asshole. I don't think so, myself. Well, lets say Mitchel isn't a good philosopher, doesn't make him an asshole. He isn't intending any harm with it. He is just really, really wrong. Doesn't make him an asshole.

If you think my art sucks, I'd be open to you speaking the truth as you seen it sir.
If that meant calling me an asshole...so be it.
That's not going to deter me, but make me work harder

no real choice in? you have the choice to LEARN yourself. there's kids that grow up in slums in Africa who end up learning how to make radios out of the trash they're surrounded by. you're not born stupid, you CHOOSE that. did you even watch the video? you said in your other post he just wants to have a discussion with Rogan but that's not true. he wants to prove Rogan wrong. that's not a discussion, that's a debate and from the way he comes across in the video he's clearly planted in his beliefs, whatever Rogan says he'll just counter that with "that's not true" and then when Rogan gives him verified sources he'll just say "they're liars too" you know how i know this? BECAUSE HE JUST DID IT IN THE VIDEO

Jesus, bud. Relax a little.

Or those kids in africa had an aptitude for technical learning. Being born in Africa says nothing about the gifts you are born with. You can not simply choose how intelligent you will become. Do severely mentally challenged people choose to be severely mentally challenged? Do dyslexic people choose to be dyslexic?

Last edited:
When you say it like that I agree with Bryce. What isn't NASA telling us? We already know they're hiding the fact that all the chimps sent into space came back super intelligent.

The sun, strong enough to travel millions of light-years to warm Florida to 105 degrees, yet lazy enough to not travel just a few thousand miles up north to heat up Antarctica...

Thanks I'll be here all night

That has nothing to do with respect and all to do with his mental capacity.

that has everything to do with respect. if i come to you and tell you a bunch of clear horse shit and tell you whatever you believe in is a lie made up by liars, i am insulting you and not respecting your intelligence. i'm basically telling you you're an idiot that believes in stuff because you're a sheep. i have the right to believe in what i say, but when i open myself up on a public forum to declare what YOU think is right is actually wrong, i've now openly disrespected you and everyone who believes the same as you.

the reason why it's disrespectful? because i have no evidence that you are actually wrong. i just FEEL that way.

Back