Crime House Republicans introduce OMAR ACT

Its funny to see you say that. How many versions of the its Mueller time mega threads were there? 50? 60?
The investigations into Russian interference in our elections and Trump campaign officials assistance in this has led to multiple indictments and sanctions against the individuals involved. Sanctions which, begrudgingly, even the Trump admin pushed through. Should this not have been a topic of discussion?

The investigations into election fraud led to Trump going 1-65 in court, lawsuits against the chuds who lied about it, continuing investigations into their lies, and people like Giuliani being stripped of their license to practice law for lying about it.

See if you can spot the differences.

If they don't find anything, that will just prove he's so super corrupt that he can get away with it, just like Hillary. The lack of evidence of corruption is itself proof.
I think we all know that there was proof with Hillary. But that lack of follow through is as much the GOP and Trump’s fault as anyone’s.

so yeah - not the best example

no one can credibly deny that Joe Biden received substantial payments from foreign groups via his son. The only argument I've actually seen by his supporters who look at the facts is "well it's not illegal". And they say it's not illegal because you can't directly prove he was influence peddling.
And so the question goes - what was the consideration? They certainly weren’t paying Hunter for his management or artistic skills - as he has neither.

At the very least, there seems to be enough for a thorough investigation

I think we all know that there was proof with Hillary. But that lack of follow through is as much the GOP and Trump’s fault as anyone’s.

No, we don't know that. The very lack of evidence of any corruption is seen as proof of it. It's impossible for reason to penetrate that kind of closed system, as you demonstrate with the ludicrous suggestion that they had evidence but Trump and the GOP just decided not to act on it for some reason. Surely you know that that is as improbable as someone just deciding to not turn in their lottery ticket, but you don't care how silly you sound to people who are aligned with reality.

No, we don't know that. The very lack of evidence of any corruption is seen as proof of it. It's impossible for reason to penetrate that kind of closed system, as you demonstrate with the ludicrous suggestion that they had evidence but Trump and the GOP just decided not to act on it for some reason. Surely you know that that is as improbable as someone just deciding to not turn in their lottery ticket, but you don't care how silly you sound to people who are aligned with reality.
Really? Hilary attended Trump’s wedding. She bleached and destroyed evidence of wrongdoing (if it wasn’t incriminating then why destroy it?). Whether there’s a hidden code that people with titles don’t go after each other like a kind of mutually assured immunity, I can’t say. But for you to say there was no evidence of corruption, simply displays again, your lack of credibility.

Really? Hilary attended Trump’s wedding. She bleached and destroyed evidence of wrongdoing (if it wasn’t incriminating then why destroy it?). Whether there’s a hidden code that people with titles don’t go after each other like a kind of mutually assured immunity, I can’t say. But for you to say there was no evidence of corruption, simply displays again, your lack of credibility.

Haha. It displays the fact that I'm telling the truth. You making more crazy allegations isn't evidence. Evidence is a *reason* to believe something is true, not just a fantasy.

Right. They've been obsessed with her for 30 years, finally had clear cut proof of her wrongdoings, but let it slide, because...?

<mma2>

A look inside the investigation of the big guy

Didn't you guys have wall-to-wall coverage on Trump's mishapen penis or the wee wee tapes?

Well, Orangeman's back so you can finally pen that sequel. Urinator 2: This Time, It's PEErsonal!
Like herpes, he never really went away.

Right. They've been obsessed with her for 30 years, finally had clear cut proof of her wrongdoings, but let it slide, because...?

<mma2>
Asked and answered…..she broke the law and she’ll never be president. Deal with it.

Well all the house leadership is saying it will not be pure political theater and they are only going to proceed if they feel they can prove true corruption and/or national security/economic compromise.
I don't reckon that's remotely possible. Congress is too full of grandstanding primadonnas that feel the need to produce juicy soundbites, regardless of how inane and insubstantive, for the base so they don't get primaried. And there's always a bunch with an election coming up

Yet they're somehow "fascists" without even having any policies or any noticeable representation in the federal bureaucracy, or control over any of the institutions or industries?

<mma4>

Lower my taxes and leave me the eff alone is pretty much what I'm after from the federal government, not lockdowns, crippling inflation, tax increases, men in dresses, open borders, tent cities, forced injections and medical experiments, rampant crime, censorship of political opposition, more wars and passing out tax dollars to their friends and donors.
This is literally the new dumbest thing I’ve read on here.
It’s because of your “ im selfish and just want what’s good for me and don’t wanna pay taxes because I’m a selfish piece of shit” attitude that you have tent cities, rampant crime, etc.

You never stop living up to your name do you.

Back