Tactically the best hand weapon

Leaf bladed Celtic Style short sword. It has the width to disembowel with a stab, the weight to take a limb, and the speed to hit a throat. Damn fine weapon.

Leaf bladed Celtic Style short sword. It has the width to disembowel with a stab, the weight to take a limb, and the speed to hit a throat. Damn fine weapon.

Have any pics of said weapon?

Have any pics of said weapon?

It's a lot like the sword Achilles carries in the movie Troy.

KE2002Scab.jpg

That particular model is not very well balanced. I would go with the brass hilted anthropomorphic hilt.
Swords_Celtic_Sword_HAN-SR084_6397.jpg

Oh, and it is a very simple weapon. No levels necessary.

I prefer light weapons with a lot of swinging power and speed.

Christ...I can't wait for my Specops stock and my Ka-Bar to come in....

Never actually handles one of those. I have seen someone get his with one on the web though. I don't think I would like to have that happen to me.

Was that the video where those two dorky looking guys wielded those 3 foot dildos and one got smacked right in the face HARD??

Was that the video where those two dorky looking guys wielded those 3 foot dildos and one got smacked right in the face HARD??

Nah I think it was another video. That one sounds funny though.

Tactically the best weapon is a transformer that's the size of a deck of cards and morphs into Fedor Emelianenko.

are you joking? putting that into a gym sock would be pure ownage.
Pull the pin before putting it into a sock to reach a higher level of ownage.

are you joking? putting that into a gym sock would be pure ownage.
Pull the pin before putting it into a sock to reach a higher level of ownage.

I didn't think suicide was a viable self defense..in this case I'll allow it. It's also hard to have a handheld weapon if you don't have hands..or a head

Back