Hooker has no chance

I don’t think he has 0 chance. Turner cuts a lot of weight, clip a guy cutting big weight on the chin and you can topple them like when adesanya caught perreira. You tend to get chinny when you cut that huge weight more often than not. But yeah that being said turner is way faster and I see him landing big way before Dan does.

You're right, and that's due to taking water away from the brain, and there not being enough fluid around the brain to stop it from crashing into the skull.

slap-jesus.gif

Looks like a bum I gave money to last week.

I thought hooker dodged a bullet by pulling out of this fight the first time but here he is right back at it.

This fight and the whittaker vs ddp just feel like they are going to be massacres

It should be a good fight, Turner is deservingly the favorite, and Hooker (if he is truly dedicated to turning his career around to become a contender) should work on his flaws - namely, getting pulled into his opponent's plan and forsaking defense when he gets tagged.

Hooker is a strange character.

He can come across as quite reasonable and intelligent one minute and then unhinged and delusional the next.

He's a glorified gatekeeper that got a few fans because he's a white, less cringe version of Izzy. But he was never a very good fighter.

Yeah, other than his last dec loss... Turner is coming off 5 finishes in a row.

Plus the Poirier war I think took a lot out of Hooker. Got finished in 3/4 fights after that and all in the first round... wow.

Also, Turner is fkn huge for LW... 6ft 3, 77 inch reach. Jeez.

Yeah, I agree. Turner win by knockout.

hooker loses this one. gets cut finally. bellator passes on him and hooker goes to PFL, where he loses in the first round tourney.

Turner has a weird body type to prepare for. And with all the brutal beatings/wars that Dan has been involved in I don't think he can stand the heat Jailin is gonna bring in this one.

Back