• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz DAZN PPV 8/5

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There were people saying how it was bad that nobody in Ukraine was wearing a mask when Russia invaded and people were packed into a room. People will always overlook the big problems in the social media woke world.
Yeah you are likely cherry picking hard. It was MAYBE a few people out of millions saying that and more likely it was people trolling/making a joke

Reactions: lsa
I feel people need to give up on the idea of an MMAer beating Jake Paul. After Askren I got the whole "Askren can't even punch this isn't fair someone who can actually fight will destroy him" impulse. We're way past this now. Once Paul beat AS(who'd beaten an ex world champ his previous fight)it was over.

Guys with wrestling backgrounds like Dustin and Justin G are not beating him. Woodley and AS were the best chance.

Ah, so you are an MMA fan who dksab. Got it.

I'm a K1 fan actually and mma. Used to always train boxing when I was younger cause we didn't have a kickboxing gym in town. Formally my first background is boxing but I would always practice kicks in my spare time.

People have been cancelled for less

Yeah but fighters don't really get 'cancelled', maybe as fight fans don't give a shit, and the rest of society sort of 'expects' foul behaviour from them lol.

Because, what other convicted rapist who also had another two rape accusations and an attempted rape accusation against him do you know who's as publicly loved, embraced and 'everybody acts like it never happened' as Mike Tyson for example?

Then you got Conor running around with 137 sexual assault accusations against him, and all the other shit he says... I really doubt he's gonna get 'cancelled' for or apologize for saying retard lol.

Conor is so hateful and angry these days. Like a sherdogger.
I think he just knows its either going to hype up his delusional fanboys, or #piss off his haters. Either way, it keeps people talking about this bum.

I thought Jake would have a better chance before last night. Nate looked so fucking slow and old and still walked down Jake.

Dustin would put it on him. Justin would too as long as he fights smart.

Ts abandoned his own thread. LOL!

@CodeBreaker
29xp-meme-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v6.jpg

Yeah you are likely cherry picking hard. It was MAYBE a few people out of millions saying that and more likely it was people trolling/making a joke
Yeah it wasn’t a majority population or anything but I was just highlighting how it’s possible for some people to go to that level. It’s definitely a more extreme case.

Yeah it wasn’t a majority population or anything but I was just highlighting how it’s possible for some people to go to that level. It’s definitely a more extreme case.
I still think it was probably a joke or trolling lol

embarrassing post but somehow #piss saves it slightly

for real though I dont get Conor. he has 100 million dollars. he can retire today as the first ever CHAMP CHAMP, in two different promotions, and go down as the most famous MMA fighter in history while enjoying his beautiful family. yet thats not enough and he seems so bitter and angry 24/7.

He has a point. For a guy who's athletic, in his physical prime at 26, much larger than most of his opponents, likely roided and trains full-time for boxing (not MMA) Jake is pretty much trash. But he'll still keep beatin the washed, much older, smaller MMA fighters he challenges until he gets to be about their age. And Conor would likely gas by the 3rd round vs Jake. He'd have a small puncher's chance early and that's it.

Conrad Musk, all he does is tweet tweet tweet
Nate has been making moves and securing paydays
Conor has been securing fat chicks in washrooms and ducking Manlet fights
Never thought it would be like this in 2023

I sincerely doubt Dana lets Nate back in the UFC after that, it’s over.
I don’t want to see Conor vs Nate 3 like at all

Great, now let's get Conor to assess his last 2 fights

Back